I am fixated on being seen as a winner, nOTT the process of becoming one

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lilboo']K
Whats the 5 best EXCLUSIVE PS3 games? (not including: MGS4 or Resistance since I have no interest in those)

GO[/quote]
I'll give you 3:
Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank: Tools Of Destruction, Warhawk (I've heard, haven't played it yet)

[quote name='lilboo']K
Whats the 5 best EXCLUSIVE PS3 games? (not including: MGS4 or Resistance since I have no interest in those)

GO[/quote]
Ratchet, Uncharted, Motorstorm, ??

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'll give you 3:
Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank: Tools Of Destruction, Warhawk (I've heard, haven't played it yet)[/QUOTE]

Yes yes, Uncharted is def going to be the game I'll get when I eventually get a PS3. Now.. for my birthday (less than a month) or Christmas. :whistle2:k

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The Village? Doesn't seem like your type of flick...plus it sucked.[/QUOTE]
It was filler (which I added to a $9.99 DVD), and I've been meaning to see it anyway.

I can't believe the first gen iPhone sells for that much on ebay in good condition....
I want to sell it to my uncle for pretty much what I paid for it but that's a lot of money I'd be giving up.

Meh, I shouldn't care about that.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I found some 3.99's.[/QUOTE]
I posted a link to a huge list of $3.99 DVDs, fool~

[quote name='lilboo']Yes yes, Uncharted is def going to be the game I'll get when I eventually get a PS3. Now.. for my birthday (less than a month) or Christmas. :whistle2:k[/quote]

I liked Heavenly Sword,Uncharted. I thought resistance was average. Didn't care much for mgs4 either I played it out of hype... You would like Little Big Planet when it finally comes out... maybe..

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Stuck on you, My Super Ex-girlfriend. Previously viewed The Last Kiss.
Just for filler.[/quote]

That worked...thanks. I'll be giving the filler to my little sis.

[quote name='Brak']I posted a link to a huge list of $3.99 DVDs, fool~[/quote]

Most of the one's I clicked on that were supposed to be came up as $4.99. My Super Ex-Girlfriend worked at $3.99 though.

[quote name='dcfox']:wave:[/QUOTE]
Haifox!
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hi WSB! Do you still want GHII?[/QUOTE]
No thanks, Sir Prime. I really don't need to be spending the money and if I can't get it via trade I think I'm just gonna hold off for now.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Haifox!

No thanks, Sir Prime. I really don't need to be spending the money and if I can't get it via trade I think I'm just gonna hold off for now.[/quote]

Alrighty, thanks for letting me know...wish I was interested in your Tony Hawk game but I have fun for about 5 min on those games and then I'm done with them for good...I'll be putting this up on eBay then.

:bomb: I gotta start learning how to make custom MMs
166400768_o.jpg
166400809_o.jpg

:drool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Alrighty, thanks for letting me know...wish I was interested in your Tony Hawk game but I have fun for about 5 min on those games and then I'm done with them for good...I'll be putting this up on eBay then.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's what happened to me with THPG. I loved THUG with the Bam and Jackass crew so I grabbed tis one on clearance, and THPG is way too "serious skateboarding career is serious" for me. I got about 5 min out of it as well. Only neat thing is the character creator...made a spot-on Banky Edwards.

I might add some GBA and DS stuff to my trade list, but I haven't decided to pull the trigger yet.

Flow, Everyday Shooter, PJ: Racers, PJ: Monsters, Echochrome, PJ: Eden, The Last Guy,

I put those it the "unique experience" category of PSN.
With more from Pixeljunk and Flower coming.

Other PSN faves:

Blast Factor + Addon, SSHD, Nucleus (underrated, unique twin stick), Pain (with friends) Dark Mist (import), Siren, Elefunk (frustrating though)

Ones to look out for soon:

Wipeout HD, Fat Princess, Red Baron, Savage Moon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dallow']Flow, Everyday Shooter, PJ: Racers, PJ: Monsters, Echochrome, PJ: Eden, The Last Guy,

Other PSN faves:

Blast Factor + Addon, SSHD, Nucleus (underrated, unique twin stick), Pain (with friends) Dark Mist (import), Siren, Elefunk (frustrating though)

Wipeout HD, Fat Princess, Red Baron, Savage Moon[/quote]
What's Dark Mist?

[quote name='Moxio']Has anyone's Seagate FreeAgent hardy shipped yet?[/quote]

Heh, I was actually just looking up my order a second ago. Not shipped. I'm slightly worried.

On the bright side, it looks like my 4GB MSPD will be arriving tomorrow.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']What'd you tape over?[/QUOTE]
It was a blank cassette I Deebo'd from work, baby!

[quote name='dallow']Flow, Everyday Shooter, PJ: Racers, PJ: Monsters, Echochrome, PJ: Eden, The Last Guy,

Other PSN faves:

Wipeout HD, Fat Princess, Red Baron, Savage Moon[/quote]

Strikethrough is straight garbage.
Bolded is extra $.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back