I am Locking up thankz alot i'm not a bad a Bad CAG so thankz things good around

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say I am absolutely NOT thrilled that you would call this a dv8mad lowball sale without asking.
A dv8mad sale does not have any reserve pricing and you do on your racing wheel.
I'm going to ask you to take down the dv8mad reference or remove the reserve on the racing wheel and ask Dr. Cliff Huxtable if he is OK with the $15, or if he would like to place a new bid.

If you can actually follow the rules, I can link this on my page, if you can't... Then you and I are going to have a problem if my name is up there.

[quote name='Dr Cliff Huxtable']mad catz racing wheel-$15[/QUOTE]

are u ok with 15

Halo 2 CE -$1
Quake 4 (disc only)-$1
Xbox 360 Data Transfer Kit (complete)-$1
Dreamcast DC-X (unknown condition)-$1

Also, are those rechargeable battery packs in the picture with the other xbox360 accessory?

[quote name='defmonkey05']Halo 2 CE -$1
Quake 4 (disc only)-$1

Also, are those rechargeable battery packs in the picture with the other xbox360 accessory?[/QUOTE]

no the one u put batterys in

[quote name='defmonkey05']Halo 2 CE -$1
Quake 4 (disc only)-$1

Also, are those rechargeable battery packs in the picture with the other xbox360 accessory?[/QUOTE]

no the one u put batterys in

thanks for bidding and good luck

[quote name='starmask2k3']are u ok with 15[/quote]

Since the auction has been recently titled a dv8mad lowball sale (which per the guidelines has no reserve price on any one item) I would like to change my bid to $10. Thanks in advance

Mad Catz Racing Wheel-$10

[quote name='jimijumper']updated your lowball in my thread[/QUOTE]

thankz i will do yours when i go on my pc and all the lowball sale too

PS3 (case and booklet only, no game)
Folklore
Grand Theft Auto 4
Heavenly Sword
Metal Gear Solid 4
Oblivion GOTY Edition
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Resistance
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

$1 each

re5 art $3
socom2 guide $1
jet force gemeni guide $1
Godfather guide $1
Final Fantasy CC guide $1
Lethal Enforcers Sega CD Complete $1
UT3 face plate $1

Also, you should be more clear on the Quake 4 BONUS disc, and alert the current bidder that the item is not the actual game, I can see very clearly the top of the disc says BONUS DISC

Also, does the Sega Saturn Box come with all the original packaging as well? or is it just an empty box that'll get crushed in transport? I already have a box for my saturn but its quite a bit beat up, and does not appear to be the same size as the box you have

Also wondering if you have any other system boxes not in the auction you'd sell? I need a replacement SNES box and one for the other sega systems as well(dc, 32x, segacd, genesis mk1, game gear, nomad, and master system mk1)

Guides @ $1 bid ea:
GC:

Starfox Adventures (2nd copy)

N64 :
Goldeneye
Jetforce Gemini $2
Starwars: Shadows of the Empire

RE5 Art $4

EDIT: Raised a couple since a few bids were made before me that weren't reflected in the OP.

If Lethal Enforcers includes a gun, I'd like to bid $1 on one of them. Thanks for the sale!

[quote name='Mako1215']Is it just the box of the 64? I thought it was the system.[/QUOTE]

yeah just the box

[quote name='xsuicidesn0wmanx']re5 art $3
socom2 guide $1
jet force gemeni guide $1
Godfather guide $1
Final Fantasy CC guide $1
Lethal Enforcers Sega CD Complete $1
UT3 face plate $1

Also, you should be more clear on the Quake 4 BONUS disc, and alert the current bidder that the item is not the actual game, I can see very clearly the top of the disc says BONUS DISC

Also, does the Sega Saturn Box come with all the original packaging as well? or is it just an empty box that'll get crushed in transport? I already have a box for my saturn but its quite a bit beat up, and does not appear to be the same size as the box you have

Also wondering if you have any other system boxes not in the auction you'd sell? I need a replacement SNES box and one for the other sega systems as well(dc, 32x, segacd, genesis mk1, game gear, nomad, and master system mk1)[/QUOTE]

yeah the saturn box comes with packaging no system and papers and no i dont have anymore boxes

Last edited:
[quote name='Slim Gatsby']:360: Nyko GameFace (the faceplate kit) $1
Soul Calibur IV Shirt $2

Thanks again![/QUOTE]

no.... thank you good luck

Last edited:
just curious as to what happened to the PS3 game discs? Do yo just keep them in one of those cd holders and not care about the case and manuals?

[quote name='Shiroh30']just curious as to what happened to the PS3 game discs? Do yo just keep them in one of those cd holders and not care about the case and manuals?[/QUOTE]
no someone take them

Last edited:
[quote name='Shiroh30']Halo 2 CE - $3
Shenmue 2 (does not include DVD)- $6
Max Payne 2 - $4

Metal Gear solid 3(guide) $2

Thanks[/QUOTE]

thankz for bidding and good luck

find some more XBOX 360 stuff
a 2th transfer kit no packaging
XBOX 360 remote

[quote name='RiPaCRoMBiE']msged you about the n64 box[/QUOTE]

please Bid

[quote name='starmask2k3']please Bid[/quote]
I bid on the things I am sure of. You do not clarify whats inside the box which is why I messaged you. thanks.

[quote name='RiPaCRoMBiE']I bid on the things I am sure of. You do not clarify whats inside the box which is why I messaged you. thanks.[/QUOTE]

thankz for bidding and good luck and great list u have

[quote name='cevern']N64 System Bag ~ $1[/QUOTE]

u need to bid 2

nintendo 64 system bag cervern $3
nintendo 64 box $3
mgs 4 $5
gta4 $5
viking $1
turok $1
rainbow 6 vegas $1
quake wars $1
orange box $1
ghost recond 2 $1
darksector $1
resistance $3
uncharted $3
folklore $3

I dont understand...Why you'd be selling... .PS3 Boxes?

Did you put all the games in a disk folder? or maybe sold the games without boxes? I really dont get it :(?????

[quote name='reicaden']I dont understand...Why you'd be selling... .PS3 Boxes?

Did you put all the games in a disk folder? or maybe sold the games without boxes? I really dont get it :(?????[/QUOTE]

they were taken

[quote name='distgfx']WTF, they were stolen? That's just messed up.[/QUOTE]

yeah i know the guy was my friend i did mad stuff for him and he did this stuff to me

[quote name='mer71']Is the 360 white battery holder for controller up for bid?[/QUOTE]

yeah black and white

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back