I am Locking up thankz alot i'm not a bad a Bad CAG so thankz things good around

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dr Cliff Huxtable']No Country for Old Men-$5
I am Legend- $5[/QUOTE]
added ur bids good luck

[quote name='dv8mad']Starmask, once again, you're going to have to put some coherent sentences together if you want to use my name in the sale. I know it's not in the rules, but it's kind of a gimme buddy.[/quote]
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='dv8mad']$5 each on the underworld blus[/QUOTE]

added ur bids good luck

[quote name='Dr Cliff Huxtable']All HOUSE Seasons- $2 a piece
Family Guy Season 5-$2
Family Guy Season 6- $2[/QUOTE]

added ur bids good luck

[quote name='kill3r7']All House Seasons - $3 a piece[/QUOTE]

added ur bids good luck

[quote name='mer71']I Am Legend $7
1 Month Live Card $2[/QUOTE]

added ur bids good luck

[quote name='Dr Cliff Huxtable']Family Guy Season 5- $4
Family Guy Season 6- $4[/QUOTE]

added ur bids good lucky

I'd like to bid these prices on the following items:

family Guy season 1-$4
family Guy season 2-$4
family Guy season 3-$4
family Guy season 4-$4
family Guy season 5-$5
family Guy season 6 -$5
House season 1-$3
House season 2-$3
House season 3- $3
South Park season 10- $3

[quote name='HorrorFan88']I'd like to bid these prices on the following items:

family Guy season 1-$4
family Guy season 2-$4
family Guy season 3-$4
family Guy season 4-$4
family Guy season 5-$5
family Guy season 6 -$5
House season 1-$3
House season 2-$3
House season 3- $3
South Park season 10- $3[/QUOTE]

added ur bids good luck

I am sure many have said this, but your list really is confusing.

Good luck on the sale. I really have no idea what items is available for bid and what is not. You got good pictures, now a good description would be better.

[quote name='dinobot']I am sure many have said this, but your list really is confusing.

Good luck on the sale. I really have no idea what items is available for bid and what is not. You got good pictures, now a good description would be better.[/quote]

This. I am possibly interested in some of the pictured items, but don't know what exactly some of them are, their condition, etc.

[quote name='dinobot']I am sure many have said this, but your list really is confusing.

Good luck on the sale. I really have no idea what items is available for bid and what is not. You got good pictures, now a good description would be better.[/QUOTE]

pics not for bids are the two faceplates all are for bids

[quote name='doughazelwood']This. I am possibly interested in some of the pictured items, but don't know what exactly some of them are, their condition, etc.[/QUOTE]

ask Qs u will know

[quote name='starmask2k3']pics not for bids are the two faceplates all are for bids[/QUOTE]

It is very hard to understand you, but I will try. Everything on the front page are up for bid except for the face plates and the PS3. Is that correct?

Also, how will we know the current bids for the pictures that does not have a description?

Seriously, you are making this too difficult for us. :bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='dinobot']It is very hard to understand you, but I will try. Everything on the front page are up for bid except for the face plates and the PS3. Is that correct?

Also, how will we know the current bids for the pictures that does not have a description?

Seriously, you are making this too difficult for us. :bomb::bomb::bomb:[/quote]

Thank you, I second that. $1 each for Tenchi the Movie 2 and Advent Children if they're complete w/no scratches.

[quote name='dinobot']It is very hard to understand you, but I will try. Everything on the front page are up for bid except for the face plates and the PS3. Is that correct?

Seriously, you are making this too difficult for us. :bomb::bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]

for grabs all the stuff in the pictures, if there's no bidder listed above each pic, then that item does not have a bidder yet.

sorry for the confusion

Last edited:
[quote name='doughazelwood']Thank you, I second that. $1 each for Tenchi the Movie 2 and Advent Children if they're complete w/no scratches.[/QUOTE]

added ur bids good luck

[quote name='Dr Cliff Huxtable']House Seasons 1-3= $4 each[/QUOTE]

added ur bids good luck

[quote name='y2jd']what volumes are those fullmetal alchemist?.. no offense.. itd be better if u explain what they are[/QUOTE]

1-6

yu yu hakusho

79-100

[quote name='menchirox']House Season 1 - $5
House Season 2 - $5
House Season 3 - $5
Family Guy Season 4 -$5
Family Guy Season 6 - $6[/QUOTE]

added ur bids good luck

Yu-Yu Hakusho All 6 DVDs & Full Metal Alchemist All 6 DVDs..

Bid $1 on each item.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back