I am looking for NHL10 (360) or NBA 2k10 (360)!!! Willing to pay Paypal!

Ive got a Premium 360 - manufactured 10/2006 - purchased by me on 7/25/07 - no issues whatsoever, original receipt included should you need it for warranty down the road. Comes with a Halo faceplate, extra black wireless controller with play and charge kit and Halo 3 CE (tin case has a minor dent - some scratches to discs but nothing that ever caused any troubles in my 5 runs through the game and 200+ online matches. I'd do $320 shipped priority with D/C for the whole bundle.

Hey, I have a 360, that was produced in summer 06 I believe. Everything works perfectly for the most part. The only slight problem is that the disc tray is sometimes a little sticky but will always open with a slight nudge.
I have a bunch of games and 4 controllers if you are interested, but if you just want the system and packaged accessories, I can sell it for maybe $230 shipped. Comes with box, headset, 20gb HD, all manuals, etc. Let me know if you are interested.
Games:
Halo 3 CE
Bioshock
Orange Box
Mass Effect (with guide and artbook won't seperate)
Gears of War
Ghost Recon
Burnout Revenge
halo
halo 2

If you are paying via paypal, you have to pay me first. Amped 3 has scratches on the disk and it's game only. It's the one that came with my eBay'ed 360 Console, however, it still works flawlessly. Just the appearance has scratches. Same with CoD3, but it comes with the manual and case. Both work flawless, but the disc is scratchy. No like gashes though.

Will give you a price via pm.

Chrono,
Just to let you know, the disc tray itself is fine. There is a sensor inside the 360 that tells the unit what orientation it is in. If your 360 gets powered on when it is upside down for example, the disc tray won't open because then the disc would fall out. The "stickiness" only happens after you move the 360 somewhere, and it happens because the sensor gets moved around and hasn't oriented itself after being turned off then moved somewhere. It really isnt so much of a defect with my 360, it just takes my sensor a second to figure out what position it's in whereas most 360s do this right away. Let me know if this sounds like too much of an issue or if you are interested. Price is still cheap $230 shipped.

Doh! Few CAGs had it and I didn't bother to go and check the website before I went to go get one at the local Gamestop. Headset not needed anymore. Thanks for interest to all though XD.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']I have a "Like New" Nintendo Wii which I will trade for an Xbox360 Premium or Paypal. Console is in excellent condition and works perfectly. Just selling because I don't play it anymore -- I got my 360. The Nintendo Wii comes with everything that came with the box which also includes the Stand. I still didn't extend the warranty, but it is still under warranty. Also comes with Wii Jacket. 1 Wiimote/1Nunchuk. I have 3 more Wiimotes and 1 more Nunchuk if you want to purchase those also. If you want games, you will also have to compensate. :)

If you want to just purchase a "normal" bundle, this is what you get:
Wii Console
Component Cables
Stand
Sensor Bar
1 Nintendo Wiimote w/h new Strap
1 Nunchuk
Wii Jacket
Wii Sports
Super Mario Bros. 3 (VC)
Gunstar Heroes (VC)
200 Wii Points

If you're paying via paypal, offer me a price. Thanks.

RULES:
rules r gay. I ship Priority w/h DC. Please do the same. If you can only ship First Class, we can probably do that too. Priority wait time is 2 business days.

:360: Xbox 360 Games I want:
Halo 3
Oblivion
Rainbow Six Vegas
Dead Rising
Virtua Fighter 5 Online
Bioshock
Orange Box
Forza 2/MA Combo
GoW
CoD4
Assassins Creed

:wii: Wii Games I have:
Mario Party 8
MLB Power Pros
Ghost Squad
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Mario Strikers Charged
RE4
Super Mario Galaxy
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2

:360: 360 Games I have
Amped 3
CoD3
CoD2
NBA 07
NFL 07

Other stuff I have:
Paypal ** I will pay Paypal for Xbox Live. Other than that, This is unavailable to anything else. It's still crossed out, just not for Xbox Live.[/quote]

Pm'd for intrest trade for Mario Party 8 with Manhunt 2

Very tempting NoZol. Unfortunantely, during our conversation I was talking to someone else and I might be trading it for a 360. So.. pretty much pending atm until the deal falls through or gets completed. I shall keep you up to date. If it falls through, I'll prolly accept.. Still accepting more offers though before this; whether it's a 360 or PP.

How much for Ghost Squad and Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles? Willing to trade for anything/any particular game you might want or do you stricly want paypal? Ok thanks for the feedback

[quote name='Chronotrigga']bump. Sorry mate. It might be traded for a 360 at the moment..[/quote]
i will be on all day so keep me updated. are you going to be?

bread's done
Back