I can't wait for FallOTT 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much space does the OS take up on a 20GB PS3 hard drive?

MGS4 takes up 4.5, GTA like 3+, GT5 5+, Hot Shots Golf 3.5 and all those are mandatory.

Dang.

---

You should be able to rock a gamer pic as a T-shirt design to integrate the two. :cool:

Hard drive thing: good idea.

What would have made it better: Take a page out of Sony's book, and figure out a way to make the hard drives interchangeable.

Go make a deal with Western Digital or something, and start selling empty shells that take 2.5" SATA drives.

Pity.

[quote name='dallow']Because you're not installing the whole game to play it "semi-disc"less.
I do wish the PS3 had that option though.

Hehe the dashboard looks like a mix of an XMB and Wii Channels.[/QUOTE]

What? If you don't see this optional installs as better than mandatory 5GB installs that still need the disc, then...I don't know, man.

What Zew?
I didn't say anything was better.

360 method is obviously better.
I even called the copy disc function nice above, and wished the PS3 could do it for some of the smaller games.

What I am saying is that "copy disc" isn't the same as "install cache".

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you setup your Xbox yet, Liquid 2?[/QUOTE]

Chipset messed it up for me.

Brak, that $$$$a, that dude, is going to send me Moxio's (also that $$$$a, that dude) SATA card.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']XBL.[/quote]

Damn, I hope someone uploads it. My internet connection is way too slow to download it on XBL.

[quote name='zewone']You need to watch it in HD, budge. :drool: the new bosses and enemies it shows. :drool:[/quote]

Well, I don't have my 360 hooked up in HD, so that doesn't even really apply. But yeah, I can't wait.

Co-Op is gonna be sick.

[quote name='darthbudge']I wish I could get this PS2 to work consistently. I am so close, yet so far away.[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with it?

Oh yeah, in between COD games on Saturday night Terry sent me an out of the blue PSN message that was like "I have seen you quoted me in your sig at CAG."

I'm not sure if that was him being socially awkward or a thinly veiled threat. Luckily, my boy naes was hosting the party so I could still put bullets in his brains without fear of retribution. :cool:

[quote name='daphatty']What's wrong with it?[/quote]

I am not quite sure. Something with the DVD drive, but not the laser. Whenever I put something in it makes this really loud noise and eventually gives me a "No Data" Error. I opened it up and cleaned everything out, so now it doesn't make quite as bad of a noise, and it will sometimes load up discs. But not consistently.

[quote name='dallow']So no FFXIII for 360 in Japan?
Poor JP 360 only users. But there can't be that many.[/QUOTE]

So wait, no Japanese 360 version and no US exclusivity? I'm sorry, but where was the excitement in that announcement?

[quote name='dallow']So no FFXIII for 360 in Japan?
Poor JP 360 only users. But there can't be that many.[/quote]
I'm sure there are plenty of Westerners living abroad...

ok, I give up.

[quote name='daphatty']So wait, no Japanese 360 version and no US exclusivity? I'm sorry, but where was the excitement in that announcement?[/QUOTE]
... that it's being released on the 360..?

[quote name='daphatty']So wait, no Japanese 360 version and no US exclusivity? I'm sorry, but where was the excitement in that announcement?[/QUOTE]

Um, you know, it's FFXIII on the 360, and not exclusive to the PS3.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I'm sure there are plenty of Westerners living abroad...

ok, I give up.[/QUOTE]

Play-Asia.com is how I got my fix while I lived abroad. It was expensive, but I still got my fix.

[quote name='daphatty']So wait, no Japanese 360 version and no US exclusivity? I'm sorry, but where was the excitement in that announcement?[/quote]
The fact that a huge PS3 exclusive is no more?
It's good for the 360 only people, which is A LOT in NA.

Versus is still exclusive.
Whatever the hell that is.

[quote name='Brak']... that it's being released on the 360..?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Liquid 2']Um, you know, it's FFXIII on the 360, and not exclusive to the PS3.[/QUOTE]

I guess I just misunderstood the annoucement (my web feed crapped out a few times during that.). Still, I don't see FF being a system seller so the loss of exclusivity isn't really that big of a deal. Besides, it's been a while since Square has released a Final Fantasy that was even remotely interesting anyway.

fable 2 demo was sorta uneventful. peter kept saying unique experencies but all i saw was him run around w/ a friend and talk to his wife. I know its a deep game but im not sure that was the best demonstration. still gonna pick it up on day one if you can kick chickens.

It is more like more a big ego blow to the PS3.
It will cause less HW sales in North America though for PS3. It does sell systems.
At least the first next gen entry would have in the say FFX and FFVII did.

[quote name='zewone']You don't see FF as a system seller?

The franchise has sold over 85 million games.[/QUOTE]

I don't question the Franchises sale power, I question it's ability to sell consoles. FFVII was the last of the truly awesome FF games IMO.

Alright, now time to get hyped for the PS3. I'm hoping to get pumped about some exclusive games .. action and rpg games. None of this music or rhtyhm or family bullshit.

Ohhh .. hopefully an Uncharted 2 unvail. With 2 player co-op!

God of War 3 mak?

I really have no idea what Sony is going to show other than the usual.

Maybe we'll see these mystery games like Heavy Rain, and BBC TITLE I keep reading about.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Is Portal: Still Alive just Portal with extra content?[/quote]

It's my understanding that its an all new Portal game.

[quote name='dallow']God of War 3 mak?[/quote]

#-o

How could I forget! It's gonna kill me to be at work tomorrow when they announce GoW3 and I wont be able to see footage (if there is any).

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Is Portal: Still Alive just Portal with extra content?[/quote]

No, should be an entirely new thing...also not sure if its exclusive to X360 as they made it seem. The XBOX.com page says it "debuts on X360".

Oh and the red controller is not a GoW controller :whistle2:?
packagingRedControler.jpg

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360limitededitionredwirelesscontroller/

Alright, I just saw the whole Fallout 3 video, and I think it looks awesome. I just hope they have stuff to fill in a barren world like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back