I got a free copy of Tactics Ogre GBA from Gamershare

Hmm cool site, now what is the point of putting games up? Now if I put some of my games up does that mean I have to trade them or is it an 'offer'' thing where I can decline?

There aren't many 360 games, how'd you guys get them?

Hmm, I'm going to wait a day or so and see if I can get anything good. Hopefully Chromehounds becomes available.

[quote name='Quintox']Hmm cool site, now what is the point of putting games up? Now if I put some of my games up does that mean I have to trade them or is it an 'offer'' thing where I can decline?

There aren't many 360 games, how'd you guys get them?[/QUOTE]

you can decline trading the games. One of my games was requested (blitz the leauge) though since i got it dirt cheap

got

Smackdown 2006
blitz
burnout 3
espn 2k5

for 24 shipped

i will probally send the game in, BUT i doubt i will take any more request until i get a game or two back in return (still havent got anything)

anyone know do you have to ship it with insurance or with Delivery confim.... Im thinking delivery confirm but leaving the insurance off

I wish I signed up for this site earlier, as it seems there isn't much available now.

I went to each system, and did "Most Wanted" and then clicked "GameStatus." That is the correct way to search, right?

i thought what the hell. i accepted selling blitz the leauge (personally i think it sucks) i take the 9 pts and hopefully i can get something.

I hope my Advance wars ships but doubtful

[quote name='yukine']

I went to each system, and did "Most Wanted" and then clicked "GameStatus." That is the correct way to search, right?[/quote]

Yes, that is the right way.
CAG has the power to clear a free game trading website in less than 48 hours so I wouldn't doubt that there isn't much left.

I, however, just got my message saying my game (God of War) has been mailed.

Hopefully, they sent it complete and if I'm extremely lucky, Non-GH.

Nice. I wish God of War was still available, I haven't played it yet.

I added Drill Dozer, myself. I've heard it is good, so why not.

Signed up and got Shadow of Colossus hopefully coming. I listed a few games on there as well:

Sid Meier's Pirates! - xb
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind - xb
The Urbz - ps2
Wipeout Fusion - ps2

My Mario and Luigi PiT shipped. Awesome.
I may list Dragonball Z Takeitsu. Probably not a good game, but it is sealed.
Scrubsy, was your GBA Dragonball Z game complete? I may get that one with my points.

werid im sending out 2 games and never seen address like this

name XXXXXX
GID XXXXX
Street XXXXX
City XXXXXX

what is GID

never seen GID BEFORE

[quote name='botticus']Wow, if anyone's interested, Fire Emblem: PoR is available.[/QUOTE]

I tried picking up it about an hour ago and its point value went up from 9 to 11 since I clicked on "add"

[quote name='gamespurtz']The think the "GID" is a tracking code[/QUOTE]

thanks

I think their shipping is nuts though. buck to ship Yea right.

Bubble = 50 cents to buck

I just shipped out a game in a old Cd case with insurance for 2.70 if i added DC it would been 3.40

so

normal shipping 1.35
with DC Add 60 cents
with insurance add 1.35
add envlop. 50 to buck

Basic shipping will run 1.85 to 2.35 up tooo 4.30

dont see how they are saying buck.

[quote name='nazrad']I tried picking up it about an hour ago and its point value went up from 9 to 11 since I clicked on "add"[/QUOTE]

yeap . Total Bs in a way cause i shipped out two games today and one of the games Jumped from 9 pts to 11 though i only got credit for 9.

doubtful i stay with this site unless the games i get are mint (then again very doubtful

[quote name='slidecage']thanks

I just shipped out a game in a old Cd case with insurance for 2.70 if i added DC it would been 3.40

so

normal shipping 1.35
with DC Add 60 cents
with insurance add 1.35
add envlop. 50 to buck

dont see how they are saying buck.[/quote]
I wouldn't bother with insurance. I regularly ship out games to CAGs in boxes first class w/ DC for little over $2. Using either media mail or an envelope would drop that a little bit.

I have a feeling they probably realized that you could get any game you wanted for free (9 points) on sign-up, which is kinda dumb.

if the site would sell points for 2.50 per pt this might be a great site

top games 12 pts = 30 bucks + 2 buck trade fee,

now only if they would make everyone send their games complete

[quote name='slidecage']if the site would sell points for 2.50 per pt this might be a great site

top games 12 pts = 30 bucks + 2 buck trade fee,

now only if they would make everyone send their games complete[/quote]
They sell points for $1 per point, once the beta is over.

[quote name='botticus']They sell points for $1 per point, once the beta is over.[/QUOTE]

i hope they change it or give a major notice before they leave beta

someone could trade 3 games at 9 pts per game and have 27 pts. Cant find nothing to trade and Wham they leave beta and now games cost 30 pts. so you thought you was going to be able to trade 3 for 3 but now your 3 are not even worth 1 game.

dump another game. Hopefully more stuff get added soon. got around 17 pts to blow

The "Terms of Use" suggests the possibility that following the Beta period, a regular fee could be assessed to members. The cynic in me says they could sign up a whole mess of people who are going after games in this fashion, quietly end the beta when they have enough, and then "launch," at which time they bill all the beta members who are now "standard" members and subject to their terms of service. This fee in question could be of any amount.

[quote name='Salmonday']The "Terms of Use" suggests the possibility that following the Beta period, a regular fee could be assessed to members. The cynic in me says they could sign up a whole mess of people who are going after games in this fashion, quietly end the beta when they have enough, and then "launch," at which time they bill all the beta members who are now "standard" members and subject to their terms of service. This fee in question could be of any amount.[/QUOTE]

im sure they just couldnt bill you without notice. 99.9 % of the people would just rip the bill up and say " they never agreed to pay that amount"

Well, I guess I'm going to settle on Twisted Metal: Head On, should have gotten Amped 3 while I had the chance.

3rd game was requested. Dont know if i should send it out or wait and see if i get advance wars ds. It says i should get it in 2 to 3 days.

would push me to around 27 pts but there is nothing up there to grab . Now IF more stuff was started to be added i think i will do more trading , but right now its seems everyone is just grabbing their free game and leaving nothing behind : (

For those who are actually trading games and not just registering to get a free game, you have to pick the games you want to receive, not just look for what's available. This will dramatically increase your chances in getting the games you want as more are being added daily.

Well Kameo is pending, I want(ed) to wait for better ones but I figured they will stop beta soon and I didn't want to miss the beta. All they had was Madden and Kameo. I saw Amped 3 and NBA 2k6 yesterday but didn't really want those.

For my luck something good will be put up later tonight..lol

But hey! Free game is awesome, I'm happy

This totally sucks.

I finally got tired of waiting for my game to actually get mailed(waited 5 days now) so I contacted Gamershare.com about it. They sent a reply that said:

"The commitment that was received to mail the requested video game below could not be completed by the sender and we apologize for this inconvenience. Our GameMatch trade engine will attempt to find a replacement within the next 48-hours or the next video game on your 'Picked Games' will be sent."

this is totally weak. This is the same crap I've been dealing with on Goozex for the most part, nearly impossible to complete a trade.... I can't win.

I wish they would have figured this out when there were actually some decent titles on the site, there were at least 3 or 4 other games I would have loved to grab.

I added Drill Dozer to my picked games list, last night. Now it says it is "Unavailable." I guess only one person was trading it in. :cry:

Shadow of the Colossus is still in process, so here's hoping. And I had messed up with Pirates!, but it is fixed and still available. Scratch that... Yukine just snagged it :D

[quote name='yukine']I added Drill Dozer to my picked games list, last night. Now it says it is "Unavailable." I guess only one person was trading it in. :cry:[/QUOTE]

if i knew there was still people here looking for it i would of grabbed some last week. Target had them for 7 each

I think they should set up a 48 hour time frame. If the person cant ship it out or confirm its shipped within 48 hours then you get the points back and the order is cancelled so you can pick something else

[quote name='slidecage']if i knew there was still people here looking for it i would of grabbed some last week. Target had them for 7 each

I think they should set up a 48 hour time frame. If the person cant ship it out or confirm its shipped within 48 hours then you get the points back and the order is cancelled so you can pick something else[/quote]

Wow, that is fucking insane. Perhaps I need to visit a Target soon? Last time I picked up deals from them was when I snagged Meteos and Trace Memory for $14.00, each. I never got to play them as someone in the house threw them away. :bomb:

[quote name='slidecage']thanks

so

normal shipping 1.35
with DC Add 60 cents
with insurance add 1.35
add envlop. 50 to buck

dont see how they are saying buck.[/quote]

An Xbox/PS2 game in a bubble mailer, first class with delivery confirmation (8 oz.) costs $2.21. I suggest you buy a cheap scale off Ebay and weigh and print out your postage at home. Insurance is unnecessary for a game (out of over 1,000 games purchased online since 1996, I've had exactly 0 lost or damaged in the mail) but delivery confirmation is a good idea. DC is only 14 cents with Paypal shipping. You can use Paypal shipping to ship a game whether some one paid with Paypal or not. I use PP shipping to ship all my games and save quite a bit on delivery confirmation since I send out 10-20 games a week. That's $5-10 a week savings on postage right there, not to mention saved gas and time since I can just drop games in my mailbox or hand them to the mailman rather than drive them to the post office.

[quote name='Salmonday']The "Terms of Use" suggests the possibility that following the Beta period, a regular fee could be assessed to members. The cynic in me says they could sign up a whole mess of people who are going after games in this fashion, quietly end the beta when they have enough, and then "launch," at which time they bill all the beta members who are now "standard" members and subject to their terms of service. This fee in question could be of any amount.[/quote]

How exactly are they going to bill anyone anything since they don't have our credit cards? If anyone sends me an invoice, I'll just ignore it. You have no obligation to pay anything like that.

[quote name='slidecage']if people post games we should list them here so Cag members could get first crack[/quote]

I did.

Well, some jackass requested my sealed Blood Omen 2 game but I cancelled it on them because they put their name as "Turd". If you can't put your real name on there, then don't expect me to send you anything.

I put in for DBZ Budokai 3 a few days ago, but I hope that the person cancels the trade. I want to get Ace Combat 5 instead now that it's available.

bread's done
Back