I got a free copy of Tactics Ogre GBA from Gamershare

[quote name='xmrblondex']Mine was officially cancelled
bummer
I even sent out my game yesterday[/QUOTE]

this is why i think i wont send out any more games. I already got around 27 pts and there is nothing on the site worth getting

lucky the 3 games that i did ship out probally cost me around 20 bucks . when i get home tonight i probally pull all my games . No reason to keep sending games out when noone is posting anything

if anyone requested

ape escape academy PSP and it got cancelled

request it again,.

It seems if you dont confirm it for trade in 16 hours it gets cancelled.

someone quested it and it got cancelled cause i forgot to confirm this morning. game is complete

GAMES GOT LISTED

madden 2004 ps 2
all star baseball 2002 ps2
ncaa football 2006 ps2
all star baseball 2003 ps2
big game hunter ps2
espn 2k5 ps2
frantix psp
ape escape academy psp
madden 2004 ps2
vietnam xbox SEALED
RS3 Black arrow xbox sealed
sprung DS sealed
ridge racer ds
prince of perisa DS
SSX on tour PSP

all are complete

ahhhhhh.... i knew i should of grabbed them when i saw them this morning. They had Breath of fire 1 and 2 for the gameboy in now both gone : (

fuck that guy who listed DBZ (PSP) and make me wait while some good games went bye-bye. So I guess he doesn't want to send it, so now I'm going to find something else....

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Ugh its been like 4 days for THUG 2 for psp

i switched it to Metal Gear Acid[/quote]

Are you sure you requested an AVAILABLE game? Others have been reporting that requests are automatically cancelled in 16 hours if the other trader doesn't confirm they are shipping. It is possible to request unavailable games on the site.

[quote name='Quintox']How long does it take to get it shipped? Mine has been pending for over a day[/QUOTE]

mine took 2 days..

ALSO if anyone request one of my game say it here as well. I check here alot more then i do that site

99.9999999% chance none of my request will be filled : )

1. vp psp
2. blade dancer psp
3. astonisha story psp
4. dark all. 2 ps 2 (yea right this will fill)
5 disgaea (again major laugh-- they are only giving 5 pts for it)
6 shadow hearts (again another laugh )
7 wild arms code F
8 ms saga new dawn
9 grandia 3
10 animal crossing DS

there is no chance any will fill but i can always dream :)

Got Mario Kart: Super Circuit for 5 points. I'm happy. There's a Super Smash Bros. Melee I saw on there, for 5 points. I advise someone to pick it up.

Nice find. Certainly looks like they are getting some games added to the system, lots more available than their were. Still nothing that really intrigues me though... maybe THAW for GC if I ever get my game to determine if I should trade something and get some more points.

Shit's running slow as hell too.

[quote name='suko_32']Got Mario Kart: Super Circuit for 5 points. I'm happy. There's a Super Smash Bros. Melee I saw on there, for 5 points. I advise someone to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

yea i saw that on GBA today along with Both Breath of fires. By the time i check breath of fire 2 it was already gone : (

i hope they are not bootlegs cause tons of GBA games were added this morning

[quote name='Rictor']Are you sure you requested an AVAILABLE game? Others have been reporting that requests are automatically cancelled in 16 hours if the other trader doesn't confirm they are shipping. It is possible to request unavailable games on the site.[/QUOTE]

This has happened to me as well. I requested an "available" game which the system matched me with, but the thing sat in "pending" for 5 days. It never automatically dropped from my list and I had to contact Gamershare.com to get it deleted. They told me that the guy never accepted the pending transaction and he removed the game from his list.
I'm not sure if him pulling the game like that caused the problem or not. The same thing also happened to my sister-in-law who I convinced to order from the site.

It pisses me off cause I'm sick of people posting games on these sites then refusing to trade them when someone requests them. I was trading some games on Gameshare but I'll probably pull them down before I get any requests.

If I wanted tons of hassle with getting a game I'd might as well keep trading on Goozex... at least I have trade points to use up there.

[quote name='Scrubsy']Battlefield 2 is still in the mailing process. Either they flaked out or they forgot to click that they sent it.[/QUOTE]

you might want to contact Gameshare and ask them. I'm willing to bet that the seller never fully accepted the transaction.

I did and they gave me some generic message about how they havent shipped, and its the process between shipping, blah blah blah.

This is the WORST user interface I have seen in ages. :hot:
Granted, I got my free game :) But now I would like to add a few games I wish to trade, and really CANNOT FIGURE OUT how it works....

So guys, here is my list:
* The Getaway PS2
* ONI - PS2
* Madden NFL 06 - PS2
* Dragon Quest VIII - PS2

I spent half an hour TRYING to add them to my list....

[quote name='botticus']Nice find. Certainly looks like they are getting some games added to the system, lots more available than their were. Still nothing that really intrigues me though... maybe THAW for GC if I ever get my game to determine if I should trade something and get some more points.

Shit's running slow as hell too.[/quote]

Yukine PM'ed me yesterday that he requested my copy of Pirates!, but I still have yet to receieve any notice, either email or on the site itself.

There must be a 24-hour waiting period to change your mind before sending your request, because the request just now went through.

[quote name='Scrubsy']I did and they gave me some generic message about how they havent shipped, and its the process between shipping, blah blah blah.[/QUOTE]

that's a good sign then. It may just mean that trader is lazy and simply hasn't shipped yet.

[quote name='pipposolid']This is the WORST user interface I have seen in ages. :hot:
Granted, I got my free game :) But now I would like to add a few games I wish to trade, and really CANNOT FIGURE OUT how it works....

So guys, here is my list:
* The Getaway PS2
* ONI - PS2
* Madden NFL 06 - PS2
* Dragon Quest VIII - PS2

I spent half an hour TRYING to add them to my list....[/QUOTE]

That's funny coming from you seeing as your only other posts have been in the Goozex thread that YOU started... a little competitive mud slinging going on?

[quote name='cheapfrag']That's funny coming from you seeing as your only other posts have been in the Goozex thread that YOU started... a little competitive mud slinging going on?[/quote]
You are right, as there is direct competition is between the two sites.

I have tested out Goozex, and am trying to test out Gamershare too.... which I like but it took some time to figure out how to add games...
... just managed to add my games to the site using the UPC. If interested, search for them. I ship full package.

[quote name='cheapfrag']That's funny coming from you seeing as your only other posts have been in the Goozex thread that YOU started... a little competitive mud slinging going on?[/QUOTE]

i take gamershare anyday over goozex

i just find it easy for some reason.

if anyone here requested my Prince of persia ds i had to cancell. just jackass roommate lost the game (case and book but there was no game inside sob)

Out of all the trading sites I've tried recently, I still like switchdiscs.com the best. They don't give you a free game, but their site is free to use and you set your own point values for your games.

[quote name='Rictor']Out of all the trading sites I've tried recently, I still like switchdiscs.com the best. They don't give you a free game, but their site is free to use and you set your own point values for your games.[/QUOTE]

That sounds really interesting. How do they make money then? Advertisments?

Got my copy of American Wasteland for the 360, complete scratched to hell and "ringed", and competely unplayable.

I like how leaving feedback is all positive and just minorly difference... didnt see the choice for "The sender is a fucking douche and only shipped me the game because EB wouldnt take it."

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Got my copy of American Wasteland for the 360, complete scratched to hell and "ringed", and competely unplayable.

I like how leaving feedback is all positive and just minorly difference... didnt see the choice for "The sender is a fucking douche and only shipped me the game because EB wouldnt take it."[/quote]

Take a crap in a box and mail it back to the guy... you have his return address, right?

[quote name='pop311']I am getting Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure(PS2). Is this game good?
[/quote]

Yeah, it's not bad. You might as well opt for the limited edition, as there should be plenty of those available considering both were on clearance at Circuit City.

I don't understand how this works... i signed up a few days ago.

I found a game I wanted (shadow of the colossus), clicked "add"... and it was added to my "picked games" list or whatever. then, even though it was available, about 6 hours later, it said "unavailable" next to it. the same thing happened this evening... i pick a game and it goes from available to not available...

is there a way to check out or something i'm missing...?

i have no idea wth is going on.

The problem with the website, is that it doesn't give you a count of how many copies of said game is available. You have no idea if someone is ahead of you already, and if there is only one copy, once the trader accepts it, you are SOL. It will then be "Unavailable."

Oh, and it seems like there is about a 24 hour delay until a trader even gets your request for a game, I added Pirates! to my "Picked Games" and it took about 24 hours until sp00ge even got the request.

Goozex > Gamershare.

[quote name='yukine']The problem with the website, is that it doesn't give you a count of how many copies of said game is available. You have no idea if someone is ahead of you already, and if there is only one copy, once the trader accepts it, you are SOL. It will then be "Unavailable."

Oh, and it seems like there is about a 24 hour delay until a trader even gets your request for a game, I added Pirates! to my "Picked Games" and it took about 24 hours until sp00ge even got the request.

Goozex > Gamershare.[/quote]

The delay seems to be about 3 seconds. I just added a couple more available games to my list about 5 minutes ago and some one already requested one of them. The delay in getting the request might be Spooge's e-mail account being slow. That happens sometimes.

And I still say switchdiscs.com is better than Goozex or Gamershare by about 100 times.

[quote name='Rictor']The delay seems to be about 3 seconds. I just added a couple more available games to my list about 5 minutes ago and some one already requested one of them. The delay in getting the request might be Spooge's e-mail account being slow. That happens sometimes.

And I still say switchdiscs.com is better than Goozex or Gamershare by about 100 times.[/quote]

It's not my email... I typicaly receive things (like when I sign up and get a confirmation email) within seconds.

Well, Shadow of the Colossus has been pending for several days now with no update. I'm kinda doubting it's gonna be sent... a few more days and if nothing I'm pulling my remaining listed games.

GTA: SA is now unavailable and it was moved from Mailed Games to Picked Games. :wall:

There are many more games up since I first looked, but they're the types of games I'd put up for trade as well, or the games I want are more than 9 points. Aarrgh.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Woo Metal Gear Acid 2 is pending out =)

hopefully it comes[/quote]

Nice. The Metal Gear Acid games are great.

[quote name='sp00ge']Well, Shadow of the Colossus has been pending for several days now with no update. I'm kinda doubting it's gonna be sent... a few more days and if nothing I'm pulling my remaining listed games.[/QUOTE]

i pulled the rest of my good game (left the crap up)

sent out

Blitz the leauge
Ape escape
and

SSX

i got 20 pts and there is nothing to grab. if i start finding stuff and it shows up in good shape i will relist the better of my stuff

I can not seem to get any game sent. My games just sit showing available and never change or one time it moved to unavailable.

I think that site is beginning to be a waste of time. I will give the game one more day sitting at available then just move on.

The first game I selected turned to pending almost right away, but I didn't receive a shipping email. I had them cancel it after 3 days and I selected a different game.

This time I got a shipping confirmation email so I guess it worked.

how many games are you allowed to have shipped to you at once? I have 16 points, and I have both Smash Bros and PDZ in my want list, but I am only listed to recieve Smash bros. This site is not that great until it gets users that wil send out games.

bread's done
Back