I had sex today! I AM A OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Number83']They got rid of Fox 43?!?!?[/QUOTE]

Nah it was Fox 29 from Philly. Now its Wolf (Fox 5) from Scranton. I mean it makes more sense to have a Scranton channel since I'm tons closer to Scranton then Philly but the Scranton channel has bullshit programming that nobody cares about.

i was productive this morning. Got gas, went to the jewelry store to pay on layaway, went to the hippie store to get vitamins, and fought with the bank about overdraft fees on an account that has >$700 in it but was charged overdraft fees due to a Y2K10 glitch and got refunded $72. Win.

[quote name='Maklershed']Nah it was Fox 29 from Philly. Now its Wolf (Fox 5) from Scranton. I mean it makes more sense to have a Scranton channel since I'm tons closer to Scranton then Philly but the Scranton channel has bullshit programming that nobody cares about.[/QUOTE]

Wait, you live in Scranton? I would think tons of people in Scranton would be thrilled about television shows with fat guys hunting. They are characters the local population can identify with.

Great, great Onion horiscope.

Take heart: There are people with bigger problems than yours, and acting like you care about them will get you laid.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Wait, you live in Scranton? I would think tons of people in Scranton would be thrilled about television shows with fat guys hunting. They are characters the local population can identify with.[/QUOTE]

Maklershed isn't fond of attention and doesn't like being a TV personality.

Here are the top 10 films released in 2009, with the tally ending Dec. 31, and an asterisk denoting those pictures still playing in theaters:

1. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, $402.1 million
2. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, $302 million
3. Up, $293 million
4. The Twilight Saga: New Moon, $284.6 million*
5. Avatar, $283.8 million*
6. The Hangover, $277.4 million
7. Star Trek, $256.7 million
8. The Blind Side, $209.1 million*
9. Monsters vs Aliens, $198.4 million
10. Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, $196.6 million

How the hell did The Blind Side get on that list? I can understand every other movie except that. Seriously, I would have thought Cloudy with Meatballs would have done better than The Blind Side.

I dunno, I know a lot of people that loved The Blind Side.

That is a pretty crappy list though. Up, The Hangover, Avatar and Star Trek are the only good movies on there.

[quote name='darthbudge']I dunno, I know a lot of people that loved The Blind Side.

That is a pretty crappy list though. Up, The Hangover, Avatar and Star Trek are the only good movies on there.[/QUOTE]

The Blind Side probably got a lot of exposure from the NFL games on Sundays, because they kept talking about it left and right, so it probably helped a lot.

[quote name='st0neface']Everybody loves the story of suburban white ladies giving giant black men the strength to play football![/QUOTE]

Lol, that quote reminded me of an article on Slate that The Blind Side was basically the projection of a racist myth that black people could never accomplish anything without the charity of white people.

[quote name='Maklershed']Nah it was Fox 29 from Philly. Now its Wolf (Fox 5) from Scranton. I mean it makes more sense to have a Scranton channel since I'm tons closer to Scranton then Philly but the Scranton channel has bullshit programming that nobody cares about.[/QUOTE]

Whew...I still get Fox 29...Service Electric Cable Vision!

I laughed rather hard at this photo my friend emailed me:

oFGXa.jpg

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Wow, they're going to release a $40 DA expansion in March.[/QUOTE]

Dayum...and I haven't even started yet.

500 days of summer was great. Joseph Gordon Levitt continues to grow on me and he is quickly becoming one of my favorite actors.

Glad I didn't spring the extra for the Imax 3-D showing.

Found Blade Runner 5 Disc :hd: set for $10! :bouncy:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']What are some neat ideas for a picnic date~?[/QUOTE]
hmm, a neat idea would to be to not have one in fucking winter.

Hmmm...Chocobo Avatar pets seem to be getting about $10 on eBay...same goes for Sherlock Holmes Avatar outfits, and I still have 3 of those, plus one Chocobo. Tempted but I think I'll wait a bit longer, or maybe I'll just trade them here for some other useless junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back