I had sex today! I AM A OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping mojimbo would be around when I posted my gun picture. I was looking forward to some ridicule.

Rocko, I got notification from the Wii site that I completed the offer.

Why did I not get instant for Zizzazz. I'm like the only one. >:[

I cleared my cookies, temp files, all that jazz. :|

Yep, I checked as soon as you said you were signed up and I got the credit from you.

But I did that offer myself for YF360G and didn't get credit.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Can an Amazon gift card be used to purchase items from people who sell stuff on Amazon?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='Maklershed']Oh hey Mojimbo is back. I'm watching a movie right now Mojimbo and it makes me wonder if you saw any of these locals on your vacation. I'm watching Sin Nombre and it seems to take place in Chiapas and Reynosa.

HumanSnatcher won't be here in the OTT for at least another half hour. He had to make a McDonalds run for some Brocolli Cheddar soup.[/QUOTE]Not really. tiredfornow lives across the border from Reynosa. I visited Matamoros for a day which is an hour away. Chiapas is on the opposite end of the country on the Mexico/Central America border.

:lol: @ BC soup.

Just saw this on GAF:

tumblr_kqg0yqypdx1qa5556o1_500.jpg

:rofl:

Just finished Life on Mars?. I wasn't sure if I was going to care for the end but it was good. One of the best shows I have ever watched.

Now time to start Ashes to Ashes. Can't wait for more badass Gene Hunt.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I'm surprised my PC can handle Mass Effect on ultra high settings. I forgot how good this game was.[/QUOTE]

Did you suffer a blunt trauma to your head and forget about the mako?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']The vehicle gameplay in ME was not as bad as Gears. It's tolerable and IMO does not overshadow what the game overall has to offer.[/QUOTE]

The flashlightmobile in the original gears sucked ass. But it was all of one chapter, not a huge portion of the gameplay. The tank in gears 2 was tolerable and didn't detract from the experience. The mako, however... let's put it this way -- I thought about playing a new game + in ME, but then reconsidered when I realized how much suffering the mako brought to my life. I really hope there's nothing like it in ME2.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Stoneface, download Fleet Foxes' Sun Giant EP.[/QUOTE]

Done.
---

What was I thinking starting my semester off with an early-ass microeconomics class?

Good morning pals! :whistle2:x[quote name='Maklershed']TFN - what did you think of Sin Nombre? One thing is for sure .. Sayra is :drool:[/QUOTE]I haven't seen it, but I heard about it. Any good?

Yeah its scurry!
---
Ohh shit @ that Crysis mod. I really want to build a new pc with my school money, but I don't think I should do that. :whistle2:x

Morning, OTT.

What happened to Wolve?

WOW...This is the craziest OTT of the year so far. It has everything...Romance, violence, bannings, money making schemes.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a complete reverse on the idea of Chika's post: That IronGAF thread on neogaf is glorious. Possibly the best thing on the internet. I get so hungry every time I page through it.

[quote name='Maklershed']In a complete reverse on the idea of Chika's post: That IronGAF thread on neogaf is glorious. Possibly the best thing on the internet. I get so hungry every time I page through it.[/QUOTE]Yes Boss! has the best posts in that thread. :drool:

I guess I haven't gotten far enough to see his posts yet.

And :bomb: to the fact that Comcast got rid of the best Fox channel in my area. The Fox channel we're left with doesn't show syndicated stuff like Simpsons and Seinfeld and instead decides to show shit like a local high school football wrap up or fat guys hunting.

[quote name='Maklershed']I guess I haven't gotten far enough to see his posts yet.

And :bomb: to the fact that Comcast got rid of the best Fox channel in my area. The Fox channel we're left with doesn't show syndicated stuff like Simpsons and Seinfeld and instead decides to show shit like a local high school football wrap up or fat guys hunting.[/QUOTE]

They got rid of Fox 43?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back