I hate Ebay

chess380

CAGiversary!
I can't win. I need a part to fix my Xbox(Xbox Parts: NEW 1.0/1.1 Power Supply V1.0/V1.1 Foxlink) and i keep getting outbidded. can some one help? :cry: :( :evil: :(

Biddin at the last moment doesn't always work. Once I bidded really high at the last second, and someone else outbid me. What pissed me off was that he outbid me by ONE DAMN CENT. So when you bid make sure you do like $15.02, because most ppl will add a cent to beat ppl who bid for $15.00

lol yea i usually will just watch the item i wont and wont place any bids on it then t the last second ill bid snipper it at the price im willing to pay(like the highest price ill pay or think i should pay for it) that sal i do and win usually 90 percent of the time.....and remeber not to bid til the last minute cuz once u do the other ppl bidding will continue to bid until they outbid u thus making the item u wont higher in value and u dont want that lol Good Luck

Why don't find out what the part would cost in a straight retail transaction, then decide how must less than that is your maximum. Then immediately bid that amount on eBay. No screwing around with hoping for a special bargain. Just place your bid and ignore the auction until it's over. If you know what you're willing to pay just say so. If you win you win. If you don't you obviously chosen an unrealistically low price and need to get over it.

[quote name='FunkMachineX']Biddin at the last moment doesn't always work. Once I bidded really high at the last second, and someone else outbid me. What pissed me off was that he outbid me by ONE DAMN CENT. So when you bid make sure you do like $15.02, because most ppl will add a cent to beat ppl who bid for $15.00[/quote]

That doesn't mean that person bid one cent more than you, it means that only one person bid higher than you did. If you bid $15.00 and the high bidder offers $15,000, they will win it for $15.01 (or whatever the increment is).

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']

That doesn't mean that person bid one cent more than you, it means that only one person bid higher than you did. If you bid $15.00 and the high bidder offers $15,000, they will win it for $15.01 (or whatever the increment is).[/quote]

True, but the increment usually isn't a penny.

bread's done
Back