I have some old System boxes...anyone interested?

BigBizzee

CAGiversary!
These boxes are in great great shape...seems sad to shred them. Does anyone need these to complete a system you own?

Check the weight and dimensions here, shipping from 15024 to your zip (be sure to click "large package":

http://postcalc.usps.gov/

I have sold a couple, so what is left is below:

32X: Pretty good shape, solid but with some marks. No insides except for some carboard piece. $3 + shipping (Weight: 11oz... Size: 5in x 9in x 14in)

3DO FZ-1: Great shape, complete with packaging and manuals (and an RF adapter). $10 + shipping (Weight: 2lbs 6oz... Size: 8in x 15in x 17in)

PS2 (original fat model): Great shape, hase some foam inserts and manual (I assume all the foam is there) $6 + shipping (Weight: 1lb 8 oz....Size: 6in x 12in x 14in)

I MIGHT be able to combine shipping if you want more than 1, as I can put them in a bigger box. We'll see...

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I wish I would have kepy my 3DO with this box. It's in great shape, has the styrofoam and cardboard inside, great shape instructions and pamphlets, and I even left the original RF adaptor in there. I sold my system a long time ago without the box :(

Anyhow, if you think it's ok I could throw a book in the box and call it media mail ;) It would cost about $4 to ship to Tampa then. If not, Parcel post is $9 to ship to Tampa. I think this would add at least $10 to the value of an FZ-1...so either method plus $10 for my time and effort sounds fair to me.

What do you think?

(If you need it, I sell on Amazon and Ebay alot...I realize that doesn't give cred in alot of cases, but I got nothin else :p)

Original post is updated with weights and costs. Check your own shipping and let me know if you want anything. Thanks

bread's done
Back