I have the hOTTs for SeanR

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Why would someone give you a Radioshack gift card in the first place?[/quote]

Well, my grandma got some stuff there, but didn't like it and then returned it and got a Giftcard. Well then she didn't really want it anymore, so she gave it to my mom, who got some things and had a about $15 left on it and she couldn't find anything else she wanted. So then she gave it to me.

God, I'm so glad we finally got the program I need. I can finally do shit now instead of sitting on my ass wasting time to get paid for 10 hours a day like I have been this entire week.

Yeah, I was actually hoping to get an Instinct with my cheap SERO plan, but the assholes want $450 for it...:roll:

And the browser sucks

Do you think zombies would speak Mexican, joe2187? I've been thinking about it nonstop and its starting to keep me up at night.

eurodollarwk9.gif

Yes, it's doing exactly what you think it's doing

Wow, this Play n Charge kit sucks dick.

I've played my 360 maybe 1.5 hours since I charged it for like ever on day 1 and dashboard told me I had 4 or 5 bars bars, however much is full.

Now the shit starts blinking at me about to die, so I plug it in, it's red for like 3 seconds, then turns green. I unplug it and it continues to blink at me.

Shitty.

Today was a fucking sweet ass day.

Not only did I indeed find a copy of Bad Company used at Gamestop I got the gold edition for a total of 38 bucks without trading in a single game. 38 bucks for gold Bad Company = cash.

Then I got hired for the entire weekend. Producers were calling me left and right for stuff.

Boom bitches.

Oh, Rocko, the thing didn't come with instructions, so here they are:

Put battery in tool
Press button
Wait for light to switch

Presto! Pandora battery. When you're done, just follow those instructions again to switch it back to a normal battery.

This has been the worst vacation ever.

The Jersey Shore water is terribly cold. From Friday through Tuesday water temp varied between 55-62 with one day after a storm where it was 65 but dirty.

Because the water was so cold and dirty on that one day, I got sick. been sick all week. Hacking cough. flem, the whole bit,. Haven't had the strength to exercise. Jogged three miles this mornign but

My dad got bit by a bug at the beach. which turned into a terrible necrotic infection, and has been hospitalized.

I don't feel good enough to do any gaming.

This sucks.

Oh yeah, in case it hasn't been said here yet, Olevia filed to bankruptcy today. If anyone here owns one of their TVs, your warranty is now worthless. Here's hoping the thing lasts!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh yeah, in case it hasn't been said here yet, Olevia filed to bankruptcy today. If anyone here owns one of their TVs, your warranty is now worthless. Here's hoping the thing lasts![/quote]

:lol: for a second there I thought Olevia was your GF/Fiancee's name.

I thought they were doing good...wonder what happened.

[quote name='dallow']Wow at the Olevia news.
I saw a 60 or 70 LCD of theirs at the store recently.

Ackbar, you went to Jersey too?
Weird.[/QUOTE]

Ventnor. My parents have a beach house there.

Weather was good except for the rain on I think Saturday, but the water was too cold.

[quote name='wubb']2 hours until I bring the PAIN![/quote]I asked you what time zone you meant when you said 8 pm, must be eastern.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:lol: for a second there I thought Olevia was your GF/Fiancee's name.

I thought they were doing good...wonder what happened.[/quote]

They sold their LCDs almost at cost in order to establish a brand name. Guess it didn't work out too well. Too bad, they make nice TVs from what I hear.

And if anyone wants to roll the dice, expect to see Olevia clearances at retailers. If you don't have an LCD yet, this would be a good time to get one. You can just get a third party warranty.

[quote name='zewone']I have read the Olevia warranties were pretty worthless when they were still in business.[/quote]

In what way? They covered both labor and parts for one year.

[quote name='manthing']Yeah, I was actually hoping to get an Instinct with my cheap SERO plan, but the assholes want $450 for it...:roll:

And the browser sucks[/quote]

If the browser was better, I would be getting it (if it works on SERO, which I've heard it doesn't).

My hope is that they release an updated version by November, which is when my current contract expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back