I have the hOTTs for SeanR

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Awesome. Seeing this when booting up the game was a nice surprise:

2436954704_16de93807b.jpg

In-game custom soundtracks (not in-game XMB soundtracks) are nice, too.[/quote]

Image blocked...what is it?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Picked one of these up at Best Buy today for .99 cents :D

EDIT: That's my car on the right.[/quote]

Are those nationally 99 cents?

[quote name='prmononoke']Are those nationally 99 cents?[/quote]

Yup...if you can find them.

[quote name='tiredfornow']car =/= SUV

As Jimbo said, sweet tire. :cool:[/quote]

Ah...ok...its my SUV

iPhone crashed again while trying to upgrade to 2.0.

I hope when it's offically launched this bullshit doesn't happen. It better not be that "Apple doesn't support Vista" bullshit either.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Image blocked...what is it?[/quote]
The calendar/news feed that shows up when you start the game. Shows you when special online events are being held and other BP news.

I need to try out the My Burnout Paradise Discovery Map thing Criterion has on their site.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The calendar/news feed that shows up when you start the game. Shows you when special online events are being held and other BP news.[/quote]

Sounds sweet.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yes, he hacked it himself, and posted a link to where it states the FW was hacked.

...And he can't get it to work.[/quote]

It was a joke.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Yeah, I agree. I'm just going to leave it out, but initially worried it would hurt me out of getting a job.

I'll definitely get Halo 3 once I secure a job (or earlier if I come across another deal).

Well, I did have to go to the Grocery Store to pick up dinner for today/tomorrow, and EB was just down the street. I had a $25 giftcard anyway so it was like I didn't pay anything. It's not like I'm going to sit there all day and play the game (I'll occasionally play it). I'm going to take a look at more resumes after I eat lunch (doing it now), and mow the grass (or my Dad will get pissed since he's bugging me to do it now).

Actually, my parents just recently cut my sister off the cell phone plan and making her pay for cable, since she recently ruined my Dad's credit a bit (because my sister would tell my parents after the bills were due she didn't have the money to pay, and so on).

EDIT: I'm going to admit, a good percentage of the reason I still don't have a license is perfectionism (it prevents crap from being done).[/quote]That's your excuse for everything.

In regards to your resume objective line just be brief and specific to the job. Mine is like this "Obtain a/n ________ position" and I just fill it in with whatever job I'm sending to resume to, like accounting clerk, staff accountant, whatever it is. The objective line isn't really going to help or hurt your chances, it lets them know what position you are applying for.

Wubb...Double XP is on...wanna play?
Starting right now, Fiesta is available as this weekend's double EXP playlist. People that enjoyed our Cinco De Mayo playlist will feel right at home, as Fiesta uses the same 8 player FFA format and variants on the fiesta theme. For those of you that missed out before, Fiesta is a gametype where you spawn with random weapons every time. Could be a Plasma Pistol, or it could be a Rocket Launcher. Good luck out there!

Fiesta is available from 11:00am PDT Thursday, July 10 until 2am Monday the 14th. All downloadable content (Heroic, Legendary, and Cold Storage) are required to play.
http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=news&cid=14700

...oh wait...NVM. ;)

couldn't resist.

[quote name='manthing']Well...do I go tonight to get the credit check and shit set up, or just wait till tomorrow when the phone's released?

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't you be in line already?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm going to move Burnout night around regardless. I want to keep UT3 at its own night at least. If Burnout gets played on Thursday, I'd want it to be 8:30pm or 10:30pm (since I don't want a collison between the two games, since I know a few have both games). I gotta look and see what game people who play Burnout don't have (or don't play) to avoid too much overlap in the schedule.

What I'm thinking about is, we do one at 9pm and the other at 10pm-10:30pm.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bmachine']Do you actually intend to play these games with us?

If not, your opinion is not required here.[/QUOTE][quote name='The Mana Knight']I still have a lot to do with CAG PSN Gaming and if anyone makes me mad, the will NOT be happy with the way scheduling goes in the future and other things (if you were on my PSN buddy list, you'd get exiled right away for that comment). If I host a game they play, I'd just kick them out (if I'm hosting Burnout, just watch).

[...]

If you don't like the way things you, you do not have to be apart of CAG PSN.[/QUOTE]ahahaha, what a prick.

What would be more perfect then being in and out of there tomorrow with the quickness? Without having to worry about the credit check or even worse, if you get turned down and have to do the walk of shame... think about that.

[quote name='zewone']Shouldn't you be in line already?[/quote]

Why?

It's gonna hit both Apple Stores and a bunch of AT&T stores...

I don't think it'll be a problem getting one from an AT&T store, haven't heard stories about lines in front of those...

DT: I'm a Perfectionist!!!!!

Wait, so Mana Knight tries to lord over everyone who plays online CAG PSN games even though he doesn't play the games?

What a douchebag.

manthang, I don't know. I haven't been keeping up with the hype for the iPhone since I already have mine. I thought I heard people were already lining up and ish. Maybe that's just in the big cities.

Zoo, yeah I saw that stuff about New Zealand, Japan, and at the NYC Flagship Apple store, but no mentions of AT&T campouts...

I'll see tonight when I go ahead of time.

Dallow:

Didja see that turn-by-turn in car GPS *IS* coming to Iphone?

There was a young guy with a sign here that said "Will work for iPhone 3G"
People were giving money........

manthing:
PLEASE link me!

[quote name='manthing']NYC Flagship Apple Store [/QUOTE]This is one of the most bad ass stores I've ever seen.
Amazing presentation and entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back