I Hope everyone in Halo Reach dies

Duck in a Pond

CAGiversary!
Wouldn't that be cool if all of the main characters from Reach got picked off one by one as the story went on? I think it would be totally original in a video game, and it would show some major balls from the writers.

Remember in ODST when we thought that one guy was going to die, then they injected him with magic Gravity Hammer wound healer and he lived. That was such a gay cop out by the writers.

If they want a heroic gloomy story, then people MUST die

P.S.
Also there has to be a master Chief cameo. THERE HAS TO BE!!!!!!!

5eg66d.jpg

i played all the halos and while enjoyable, i really have trouble understanding just why the story is anywhere near great.

the first one had a really cool, "hey there's not much of a story so here's a sweet atmosphere" kind of thing that made the whole Halo concept seem really interesting.
Then Halo 2 brought in a list of really terribly made characters and the game actually tried to make a story and explain itself, and it's gone downhill ever since.

Multiplayer is pretty sweet though.

[quote name='sublime90']ive never played a halo game[/QUOTE]

You haven't missed anything. Needlessly convoluted story that is borderline interesting, dumb characters and dialogue, same scenery, textures, & enemies repeated over and over. Think of it as playing half of Goldeneye where you repeat each level twice and the enemy is aliens. Been there done that better 5 years earlier. If you're a teen then yes you might think it's something special only to realize 10 years later that it was overrated and you find it hard to believe why you enjoyed it so much.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I hope you get to fight the Flood.[/QUOTE]

I hope you get to be the flood...or a flood. Whatever

[quote name='whoknows']I hope you get to be the flood...or a flood. Whatever[/QUOTE]
What was that game where it's raining and you have to blow up/dam bits of land to divert the flow of water to a specific area?

That was fun.

[quote name='The Crotch']What was that game where it's raining and you have to blow up/dam bits of land to divert the flow of water to a specific area?

That was fun.[/QUOTE]

That's what this game should be.

Halo: Divert The Flood.

People would think its one thing, when it's really something else. It would be a good time.

Man, I think they are going to die, considering you never hear from them again in that convoluted story everyone is commenting on.

[quote name='Duck in a Pond']Wouldn't that be cool if all of the main characters from Reach got picked off one by one as the story went on? I think it would be totally original in a video game, and it would show some major balls from the writers.

Remember in ODST when we thought that one guy was going to die, then they injected him with magic Gravity Hammer wound healer and he lived. That was such a gay cop out by the writers.

If they want a heroic gloomy story, then people MUST die

P.S.
Also there has to be a master Chief cameo. THERE HAS TO BE!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Ya, Bungie doesn't have "major balls". You really expect a company who's only franchise is Halo, which they've been milking since the 1st game, to do anything ballsy? LOL, no.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Ya, Bungie doesn't have "major balls". You really expect a company who's only franchise is Halo, which they've been milking since the 1st game, to do anything ballsy? LOL, no.[/QUOTE]
Myth and Marathon would like to have a word with you.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']Myth and Marathon would like to have a word with you.[/QUOTE]
And Oni, though that was a single game and not a franchise. And is a bit more... controversial

bread's done
Back