I just bought a DS Lite from Target! Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Poolking99']Tried the number telling method to a guy who got it from the electronics stockroom, was at the register when he asked a manager who just happened to walk by why they didn't have them on the shelf and the gig was up.

So close....[/quote]

Not to be cruel but I'd pay money for a highlight reel of peoples faces for that moment the manager comes out and kills the sale. When I got mine the worker was carrying a stack from the stockroom and the manager stopped to look at what it was but luckily didnt say a word. My face just about melted off for a few seconds.

[quote name='mini.boss']Not to be cruel but I'd pay money for a highlight reel of peoples faces for that moment the manager comes out and kills the sale. When I got mine the worker was carrying a stack from the stockroom and the manager stopped to look at what it was but luckily didnt say a word. My face just about melted off for a few seconds.[/quote]

Okay... I've tried to get this stupid thing (there I said it) at two Target stores already. They have the units in the back store room, thats a fact. confirmed on there price checkers, and the gun units. Now why they won't sell them is out right stupid. Target's upper management salaries numerous 6 figure marketers to organize promotional flyers and sales resulting in their expenditure of millions of dollars to get people into their store to buy stuff and get them purchasing outside of Walmart. Now here I am in two stores two separate times already ready to purchase a $129.99 item only to be refused by some minimum-wage employee on a power trip. Not to mention how stupid they make me feel when I walk out of there feeling like I was trying to steal something from them. I'm not... I'm paying asking price for the item. I say we revolt... Who's with me??? Let's organize an approach them in numbers to get our DS Lites... hahah am I going to far???

So, I just got back from my little Target excursion trying the Snood's method with the DPCI. It went pretty badly. -____-

Target 1: We don't have any. DPCI thing says none in stock room.
Target 2: Brought me to the electronics when I asked. The woman I tracked down was about to go back and get me one, but then some other person came by and was like "LOL IS DS LITE?! STREET DATE YEAH?! NO SELL!".
Target 3: Talked to some girl in housewares who was really nice and went straight away to get one for me. She came back empty handed and said "the lady back there wouldn't let me take it, come back Sunday".
Target 4: We don't have any. DPCI thing says none in stock room.

I must have awful luck or the Target employees in my area are all fairly sharp. Anyone know if it will really make a difference if I go in right at 8am when they open? >_>;;

Sorry Coconut, it's because if the minimum wage employee gets caught selling the thing by their manager, they might lose their job. Minimum wage better than no wage.

A number of people got them early because employees sold them accidentally. It's pretty clear to most stores by now that they're not allowed to sell until the 11th, so it's going to be very difficult to find someone willing to break the street date. Possible, but very unlikely.

-HM

Stopped by a Wal-Mart nearest me on the way to work, and no Lites. There's no Targets here, so I think us Hawaii folk are going to have to get in line on Sunday. Oh well, as long as I get one...

[quote name='Hollow Man']Sorry Coconut, it's because if the minimum wage employee gets caught selling the thing by their manager, they might lose their job. Minimum wage better than no wage.

A number of people got them early because employees sold them accidentally. It's pretty clear to most stores by now that they're not allowed to sell until the 11th, so it's going to be very difficult to find someone willing to break the street date. Possible, but very unlikely.

-HM[/QUOTE]

I'm with you, I wonder how many CAG got Target employees fired or "wrote up" just so they can have the DS a few days early? It is one thing if they put it on the shelf and you buy it, it is another thing to use deception to have an employee to go in the backroom and dig it out for you. A new low for CAG. :cry: I hope CAG is not taking food out of any baby/kids mouth to be the first to have a DS lite.
[quote name='CoconutSport'] Now here I am in two stores two separate times already ready to purchase a $129.99 item only to be refused by some minimum-wage employee on a power trip. Not to mention how stupid they make me feel when I walk out of there feeling like I was trying to steal something from them. I'm not... I'm paying asking price for the item. [/QUOTE]

If you want to get mad at anyone get mad at Nintendo for Street Dating the DS lite and fining stores that sell it early. Hell what am I doing trying to use logic.

Agreed spoo. Last week I went to a few stores to look at the shelves, and asked one employee if they were selling it (at a Wal-Mart where they put one out as a demo). Since I ended up empty, I stopped. It just isn't worth it to me to pull even deeper deception to get something that will be out in (what's now) less than a week.

It's cool for the few that got them early, but now it's bordering on ridiculous what some people are trying to do to scam one out of a store a mere 5 days before official release.

-HM

[quote name='CoconutSport']Okay... I've tried to get this stupid thing (there I said it) at two Target stores already. They have the units in the back store room, thats a fact. confirmed on there price checkers, and the gun units. Now why they won't sell them is out right stupid. Target's upper management salaries numerous 6 figure marketers to organize promotional flyers and sales resulting in their expenditure of millions of dollars to get people into their store to buy stuff and get them purchasing outside of Walmart. Now here I am in two stores two separate times already ready to purchase a $129.99 item only to be refused by some minimum-wage employee on a power trip. Not to mention how stupid they make me feel when I walk out of there feeling like I was trying to steal something from them. I'm not... I'm paying asking price for the item. I say we revolt... Who's with me??? Let's organize an approach them in numbers to get our DS Lites... hahah am I going to far???[/QUOTE]

yeah dude, FIGHT THE PROLETARIATS! We have endured the rule of their iron fist for too long! We must secure the future for baby cheapasses.

or wait a week for a less plastic and brighter screen for $130 before tax.

[quote name='Hollow Man']
It's cool for the few that got them early, but now it's bordering on ridiculous what some people are trying to do to scam one out of a store a mere 5 days before official release.
-HM[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know it's rediculous. I *feel* rediculous for going out there today and trying to be all ninja-ish about it. However, I've got a stack of DS games sitting on my desk with nothing to play them with. It bothers the crap out of me. On top of that, I've got nothing to do for the next week or two. All of my friends are out on summer vacation and I'm flat out bored out of my skull. Something to kill time, I guess.

[quote name='VexingVelocity']I've got a stack of DS games sitting on my desk with nothing to play them with. It bothers the crap out of me. On top of that, I've got nothing to do for the next week or two. All of my friends are out on summer vacation and I'm flat out bored out of my skull. Something to kill time, I guess.[/quote]
Granted I'm in a different category because this is the first Nintendo system I've decided to buy. I'm a PC gamer, but after doing a lot of research on the Lite for my girlfriend (who bought a GBA a year or so ago), the Lite seemed cool enough to me that I decided to get one too. And I think she's getting a little tired of me "stealing" her GBA to play Yoshi's Island and Super Mario 3...

-HM

HAHAHA I love it the jerk at EB that took my DS Lite preorder long ago was pissed when I went in to cancel it and get my cash back today. He kept mumbling about him getting hurt yet again......... LMAO

BTW if anyone has procrastinated like me EB DOES give full cash refunds on your preorder unless you paid with store credit.

[quote name='CoconutSport']What technique did you use? the snood method? or just straight up asking them in electronics for it. How many are left? I might be able to run by there on the way home from work...[/quote]

First, I called customer service, and I was totally honest actually... I said there was some confusion about the date, gave the number, and asked if I could buy one or not, because I was not about to go out to NN for the umpteenth time and not be able to get one. She said they had 28 and I could indeed buy one.

So, I went to electronics, none on the shelf, I gave the electronics lady the number, another guy looked in the back, came back with nothing, but opened a drawer and there they were. I saw at least one other one, I assume the first person I called was right and there are many more.

[quote name='$hady']BTW if anyone has procrastinated like me EB DOES give full cash refunds on your preorder unless you paid with store credit.[/quote]
Poop it.

I had planned on just returning the new one from EB at Target anyway. That should work, right?

[quote name='Z-Saber']Poop it.

I had planned on just returning the new one from EB at Target anyway. That should work, right?[/quote]
no dice, serial number.

[quote name='spoo']I'm with you, I wonder how many CAG got Target employees fired or "wrote up" just so they can have the DS a few days early? It is one thing if they put it on the shelf and you buy it, it is another thing to use deception to have an employee to go in the backroom and dig it out for you. A new low for CAG. :cry: I hope CAG is not taking food out of any baby/kids mouth to be the first to have a DS lite.

If you want to get mad at anyone get mad at Nintendo for Street Dating the DS lite and fining stores that sell it early. Hell what am I doing trying to use logic.[/quote]

The worst thing that will happen is that Nintendo will learn to ship things out closer to the street date. Nobody can be fired unless they can prove thate they were intentionally selling DS Lites before the street date. I work at a video store and there are times when we open movies before the street date and all that has happened is that we recieve a phone call from the studios. I hardly doubt that Nintendo wants someone's job for this because it's their own damn fault.

[quote name='DT778']no dice, serial number.[/quote]
YES DICE! ;)

Target didn't do serial numbers on the Lites. I was surprised by this as well and even commented way back in this thread that people could buy now and return their EB copy later if they wanted to use credit. Others have confirmed the lack of serial number on their receipts as well.

Target and Wal-Mart will NOT get in any type of trouble. The boxes, shipped from NINTENDO, do not have a 'Street Date June 11' anywhere on them. How were they suppose to know? Atleast at EB/Gamestop, they KNOW the exact day they are suppose to come out. The only one to blame is Nintendo for not communicating with stores that are obviously not knowledgeable.

[quote name='gizmogc']Target and Wal-Mart will NOT get in any type of trouble. The boxes, shipped from NINTENDO, do not have a 'Street Date June 11' anywhere on them. How were they suppose to know? Atleast at EB/Gamestop, they KNOW the exact day they are suppose to come out. The only one to blame is Nintendo for not communicating with stores that are obviously not knowledgeable.[/quote]

WRONG!
I saw the big red stickers on the boxes that stated NO SALE UNTIL JUNE11TH.

EB/GS got there shipments today but they still cannot sell until the 11th. I got mine though because I know a lot of people that work there since i used to manage an EB. All the Targets and Walmarts around me were a no go. Just happy to finally get mine.

How anyone has managed to get any Lites from Target is beyond me. Whenever you ring up the Lite on one of those remotes, you can clearly see that it says the release date is the 11'th.

[quote name='Tyvan']WRONG!
I saw the big red stickers on the boxes that stated NO SALE UNTIL JUNE11TH.[/QUOTE]

And they still cannot get in trouble. Release dates are suggested by manufactures, just like retail prices. Manufatures cannot legally enforce it. They can call and say "shame on you", but not much more.

[quote name='MAH4546']And they still cannot get in trouble. Release dates are suggested by manufactures, just like retail prices. Manufatures cannot legally enforce it. They can call and say "shame on you", but not much more.[/QUOTE]
You must have no idea how retail works. Vendors can receive big fines if they break the street date. This applies to all sorts of different products, but is more fiercely enforced for games, movies, and music. It helps to promote the idea of a fair marketplace. ... And piss people like us off, of course.

[quote name='MAH4546']And they still cannot get in trouble. Release dates are suggested by manufactures, just like retail prices. Manufatures cannot legally enforce it. They can call and say "shame on you", but not much more.[/quote]

No, this is nothing like 'suggested retail price'. They have contracts on certain items to indicate release date and breaking it is subject to fine. Now most likely they won't fine them, but legally they can.

[quote name='$hady']YES DICE! ;)

Target didn't do serial numbers on the Lites. I was surprised by this as well and even commented way back in this thread that people could buy now and return their EB copy later if they wanted to use credit. Others have confirmed the lack of serial number on their receipts as well.[/quote]
Yeah, I thought that was the case. My receipt doesn't have a serial number.

But dang it, my heart stopped when I read his post. :bomb:

[quote name='takotchi']First, I called customer service, and I was totally honest actually... I said there was some confusion about the date, gave the number, and asked if I could buy one or not, because I was not about to go out to NN for the umpteenth time and not be able to get one. She said they had 28 and I could indeed buy one.

So, I went to electronics, none on the shelf, I gave the electronics lady the number, another guy looked in the back, came back with nothing, but opened a drawer and there they were. I saw at least one other one, I assume the first person I called was right and there are many more.[/QUOTE]

I went to the Newport News Target Greatland after work today. I actually drove 20 miles outside of my normal route in the opposite direction to attempt this. Which only makes that ride home empty handed all the more depressing. I called on the way there and spoke to the operator. She asked me what exactly I was looking for. Kinda like she knew I was looking for this particular item. I told her a Nintendo DS Lite. She called Electronics and put me on hold. She came back on, and said "yep, they have three." I said they told you they have three? , she said "yes". I said, "DS Lites?", She said, "that's what they are telling me" So I went there. I enter the Target from the right side entrance which has the electronics section immediately to your right when you enter. I searched the display case and saw three of the "fat boy DS'" Oh great.... they mixed it up. I walked over to the counter amongst all the digital cameras and a kid up there asked if he could help me. I asked him if he had any Nintendo DS'? he said, I'm aware of all the stuff going on with them right now and all the stuff on the internet associated with them. We've got them, but we're not allowed to sell them until the 11th. I was noticeable upset, since I drove out this far already. He automatically asked if I wanted him to radio the manager. which I agreed to. Shortly afterward, this Alec Baldwin look-alike shows up and he tells him the situation. He flips through a flyer, and appears to be looking for it. Opens up the drawer under the cameras and pulls one out... kind of teasing me with it... Wow, my first glimpse. hehe, But I knew it was a doomed endeavour at this point. He flipped open some black notebook with some blue highlighted words on it, that supposedly stated that the 11th is the actual "street date" on this. I pleaded my case about the operator telling me that they had it, my drive, and the fact that I wasn't trying to steal it, they shouldn't treat me like I'm doing something wrong. He said they would get fined if they sold it, and the one they sold earlier today was a mistake (I guess they were talking about you Takotchi). I said are they really gonna fine you? That's crazy. He quoted some crap about the 360 and DVDs and their street dates and what not. In the end I left empty handed. I'm done with it. That's the final straw. I'm just getting it on the release date. Going through all this stupidity and drivin around for this I know is gonna seem pretty retarded when I think about it next week. And getting people at Target in trouble is totally not worth it... What the hell has gotten into us? Impatient S.O.Bs!!! I mean it's 4 days from now... big freakin' deal... I'm gonna just wait for the official release... So, does anyone know if Walmart is have a midnight release? I'll see if I can borrow an employee discount card and score 10% off. HEHE

Sorry to hear it, Coconut--

You saved me some time driving out there though--alot farther than 20 miles, if it's any consolation!!

I've been looking for one because I've got an 8-hour plane ride this Saturday and was hoping to have it by then. :(

Nice to know at *somebody* in Hampton Roads got lucky though.

We'll get ours-maybe on the 11th, but it's not too far away now!

alright, i've got a new one for you guys...

i picked up a lite this afternoon at toys r us.

on my lunch break, i dropped by to pick up this week's new DS games. big brain academy was in a cardboard standee thing. magnetica was on the shelf. cars was sitting in the glass case behind the register. when i saw it, i looked up a couple rows and they had 4 lites. when the girl came out, i handed her my two games and she said "will there be anything else?" i asked her for a copy of cars as well. when she opened the case, i said "oh, and how much is the nintendo ds lite up there?" thinking that she'd scan it and it wouldn't allow the sale. as she brought it down she said "i actually don't know. we just got them in this morning and i put them on the shelf not even an hour ago." she scanned it... "$129.99." i said "i'll take one of those too." she rang it all up... asked me if i wanted the buyer protection plan (i declined)... bagged it all for me and wished me a nice day.

walked out of the store with 3 new games and my lite... no tricks, no codes... just asked for it. lovely.

[quote name='DocRamon']alright, i've got a new one for you guys...

on my lunch break, i dropped by to pick up this week's new DS games. big brain academy was in a cardboard standee thing. magnetica was on the shelf. cars was sitting in the glass case behind the register. when i saw it, i looked up a couple rows and they had 4 lites. when the girl came out, i handed her my two games and she said "will there be anything else?" i asked her for a copy of cars as well. when she opened the case, i said "oh, and how much is the nintendo ds lite up there?" thinking that she'd scan it and it wouldn't allow the sale. as she brought it down she said "i actually don't know. we just got them in this morning and i put them on the shelf not even an hour ago." she scanned it... "$129.99." i said "i'll take one of those too." she rang it all up... asked me if i wanted the buyer protection plan (i declined)... bagged it all for me and wished me a nice day.

walked out of the store with 3 new games and my lite... no tricks, no codes... just asked for it. lovely.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm gonna try mine also. I'm pretty sure all my TRU Red Zone Employee's are goobers. Thanks for the heads up.

Man, Coconut, that sucks. I thought they were fine selling it... not that the employees that did so seemed terribly knowledgable. (I don't mean to insult them, they just didn't seem like electronics "people")

I guess like others, I got really lucky.

I still don't believe they'll get fined though. It's probably something to scare them into keeping these absurd arbitrary release dates.

I do hope the employees don't get into trouble, they seemed like really nice people, not like the regular tools you find working retail. I would even write a letter on their behalf if I found out something bad happened. Although in all fairness, I did explain clearly to the operator that Williamsburg Target wouldn't sell one to me, the date was quoted to me as the 6th by them, and then the 11th, and so on and so forth and they still said "okay". I don't think I "tricked" anybody into selling anything, even though I did give them the number to look it up.

Went to a different Target to acquire a DS for my brother. I asked an Asian lady to look up the DCPI... She came back with 2 other people, and started saying "You very smart... You try to trick me" etc. They told me it was impossible that any other Target had sold one, and continued talking about how I tried to trick them. :bomb:

[quote name='intelli78']Went to a different Target to acquire a DS for my brother. I asked an Asian lady to look up the DCPI... She came back with 2 other people, and started saying "You very smart... You try to trick me" etc. They told me it was impossible that any other Target had sold one, and continued talking about how I tried to trick them. :bomb:[/quote]

HAHAHA... Did they threaten you with anything or did they just break your balls? I'd of told them to lick my sack. They just lost future sales right there, I dono why they'd go out of their way to try and intimidate for inquiring about a product.

[quote name='intelli78']Went to a different Target to acquire a DS for my brother. I asked an Asian lady to look up the DCPI... She came back with 2 other people, and started saying "You very smart... You try to trick me" etc. They told me it was impossible that any other Target had sold one, and continued talking about how I tried to trick them. :bomb:[/quote]

You should have proceeded to argue with them and correct the woman's grammar.

Heh... it wasn't worth the time. They wanted me to tell them which location had sold them (which btw, is located earlier in the thread if anybody is interested :D) so I just left at that point.

I must say it's the first time any employee has even tried to shame me, though. ;)

[quote name='intelli78']Heh... it wasn't worth the time. They wanted me to tell them which location had sold them (which btw, is located earlier in the thread if anybody is interested :D) so I just left at that point.

I must say it's the first time any employee has even tried to shame me, though. ;)[/quote]

ellen_shame_on_you.jpg

[quote name='Z-Saber']Yeah, I thought that was the case. My receipt doesn't have a serial number.

But dang it, my heart stopped when I read his post. :bomb:[/quote]
my bad.

Page 2 & 3 of the Alphabet of Manliness (Maddox's new book) advises you should've punched the clerk in the nuts, but since it was an asian woman I would've resorted to the headbutt to the ovaries (page 9)...

[quote name='$hady']YES DICE! ;)

Target didn't do serial numbers on the Lites. I was surprised by this as well and even commented way back in this thread that people could buy now and return their EB copy later if they wanted to use credit. Others have confirmed the lack of serial number on their receipts as well.[/quote]

Won't EB do serial numbers on the lite? The warranty for the DS does "registration at point of sale" for the unit, so if you have the receipt for your EB DSL and it's serial doesn't match the Target one, will Nintendo honor the warranty if something goes wrong?

And what is Target's return policy for open DSLs?

[quote name='CoconutSport']I went to the Newport News Target Greatland after work today. I actually drove 20 miles outside of my normal route in the opposite direction to attempt this. Which only makes that ride home empty handed all the more depressing. I called on the way there and spoke to the operator. She asked me what exactly I was looking for. Kinda like she knew I was looking for this particular item. I told her a Nintendo DS Lite. She called Electronics and put me on hold. She came back on, and said "yep, they have three." I said they told you they have three? , she said "yes". I said, "DS Lites?", She said, "that's what they are telling me" So I went there. I enter the Target from the right side entrance which has the electronics section immediately to your right when you enter. I searched the display case and saw three of the "fat boy DS'" Oh great.... they mixed it up. I walked over to the counter amongst all the digital cameras and a kid up there asked if he could help me. I asked him if he had any Nintendo DS'? he said, I'm aware of all the stuff going on with them right now and all the stuff on the internet associated with them. We've got them, but we're not allowed to sell them until the 11th. I was noticeable upset, since I drove out this far already. He automatically asked if I wanted him to radio the manager. which I agreed to. Shortly afterward, this Alec Baldwin look-alike shows up and he tells him the situation. He flips through a flyer, and appears to be looking for it. Opens up the drawer under the cameras and pulls one out... kind of teasing me with it... Wow, my first glimpse. hehe, But I knew it was a doomed endeavour at this point. He flipped open some black notebook with some blue highlighted words on it, that supposedly stated that the 11th is the actual "street date" on this. I pleaded my case about the operator telling me that they had it, my drive, and the fact that I wasn't trying to steal it, they shouldn't treat me like I'm doing something wrong. He said they would get fined if they sold it, and the one they sold earlier today was a mistake (I guess they were talking about you Takotchi). I said are they really gonna fine you? That's crazy. He quoted some crap about the 360 and DVDs and their street dates and what not. In the end I left empty handed. I'm done with it. That's the final straw. I'm just getting it on the release date. Going through all this stupidity and drivin around for this I know is gonna seem pretty retarded when I think about it next week. And getting people at Target in trouble is totally not worth it... What the hell has gotten into us? Impatient S.O.Bs!!! I mean it's 4 days from now... big freakin' deal... I'm gonna just wait for the official release... So, does anyone know if Walmart is have a midnight release? I'll see if I can borrow an employee discount card and score 10% off. HEHE[/quote]

Did you not read any of my posts beforehand? Go early in the morning when the less knowledgable employees work. I tried during the day and got shut down at two Targets before going in the morning. You will also find a boatload of employees with the hand scanners in the morning.

[quote name='DocRamon']alright, i've got a new one for you guys...

walked out of the store with 3 new games and my lite... no tricks, no codes... just asked for it. lovely.[/quote]

...... Must... resist.... urge... to... call... Toys... R... Us ....

[quote name='clockworkgreen']DOn't....call...or...you'll kill....the...deal....[/quote]
Yeah, now I *really* don't know what to do. I get out of work at noon and could easily get to a Toys R Us... but it's 30 minutes away. So potentially an hour long drive for nothing, but potentially a DS Lite to play the games I have sitting useless by my computer 4 days early. :whistle2:k

If someone else can contribute a confirm / deny that Toys R Us does indeed have in its shipments and doesn't care about the street date, that would really help my decision making process. ;)

Man, if it's too far for you, just stay home until Sunday. It's a crap shoot, and you have to expect failure when you go in or else you'll drive yourself crazy.

I'm quite sure that Toys R Us stores everywhere won't be collectively breaking street. Once again, if you find an employee who doesn't know better and can perhaps override any internal mechanism that prevents sale, then you're in. But in most cases this just isn't going to happen.

-HM

I had pretty much given up on getting a DS lite before the street date but decided to try the Target in Riverhead, NY (Long Island) last night at around 8PM since I was in the area. Much to my surprise, there was 20+ DS lites sitting there in the case! I quickly called the closest person over to open the case and grabbed them. The kid rung me up no problem and I walked off....

No item number trick, nothing...

So anyone who is still looking to get one a few days early and is on Long Island, head over to the Target in Riverhead.

[quote name='Hollow Man']Man, if it's too far for you, just stay home until Sunday. It's a crap shoot, and you have to expect failure when you go in or else you'll drive yourself crazy.

I'm quite sure that Toys R Us stores everywhere won't be collectively breaking street. Once again, if you find an employee who doesn't know better and can perhaps override any internal mechanism that prevents sale, then you're in. But in most case this just isn't going to happen.

-HM[/quote]

Hollowman nailed it!

The problem is getting the damn register to scan it for sale. I have gotten my hands on 2 DS lites so far but when we get ready to scan it, the long No Sale Beep happens.

[quote name='Hollow Man']Man, if it's too far for you, just stay home until Sunday. It's a crap shoot, and you have to expect failure when you go in or else you'll drive yourself crazy.

I'm quite sure that Toys R Us stores everywhere won't be collectively breaking street. Once again, if you find an employee who doesn't know better and can perhaps override any internal mechanism that prevents sale, then you're in. But in most case this just isn't going to happen.[/quote]

Yeah, I know. I don't have my heart set on it or anything, and already resigned myself to waiting until Sunday. It's just that I really don't have anything else compelling to do today - need to figure out whether I'll miss the wasted hour (and gas money) if I come up empty handed.

[quote name='Ravenlock']Yeah, I know. I don't have my heart set on it or anything, and already resigned myself to waiting until Sunday. It's just that I really don't have anything else compelling to do today - need to figure out whether I'll miss the wasted hour (and gas money) if I come up empty handed.[/quote]

Raven are you going to call first or just go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back