I knocked over the magazine rack at EBgames today

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I guess I'm the only person here that thinks Denis, or comments inspired by Denis, is/are funny. He certainly knows how to get a reaction.[/quote]

If he contributed anything other than "this sucks" to the site, I think people would give him the benefit of the doubt. If this was a one-month phase he went through, no one would care. He has assaulted CAG with a barrage of sucks upon us since Nov. 2003. I have no problem with people saying something sucks so long as there are actual reasons behind it. He seldom, if ever, has anything relevant to say. The only difference between DDF and a spammer is that DDF less on topic than some of the spam I've seen.

It's not even about attention anymore because this has been going on for 1 1/2 years almost.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Just wanted to say that I have lost all respect for DennisDfat as a poster and a human being, grow up and stop trying to do stuff that you'd think people on a message board would consider "cool" just so you have something to talk about.

Someone needs anger management.[/quote]

i second.

[quote name='GuilewasNK'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I guess I'm the only person here that thinks Denis, or comments inspired by Denis, is/are funny. He certainly knows how to get a reaction.[/quote]

If he contributed anything other than "this sucks" to the site, I think people would give him the benefit of the doubt. If this was a one-month phase he went through, no one would care. He has assaulted CAG with a barrage of sucks upon us since Nov. 2003. I have no problem with people saying something sucks so long as there are actual reasons behind it. He seldom, if ever, has anything relevant to say. The only difference between DDF and a spammer is that DDF less on topic than some of the spam I've seen.

It's not even about attention anymore because this has been going on for 1 1/2 years almost.[/quote]

I guess I'm just a slave to familarity. What a would a thread about an exciting new game be without DDF shitting all over it?

DDF gets ready to go back to the scene of the crime:

DSC03603.JPG

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']
I guess I'm just a slave to familarity. What a would a thread about an exciting new game be without DDF shitting all over it?[/quote]

Able to write run-on sentences in a single bound...
Able to shit on topics faster than Al Bundy on Ex-Lax...

SuperDDF! The Man of Suck

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I guess I'm the only person here that thinks Denis, or comments inspired by Denis, is/are funny. He certainly knows how to get a reaction.[/quote]

not to egg him on...but i find almost everything that he posts pretty funny as well, especially in this thread....if you couldn't see the sense of sarcasm in most of his posts in this thread, then i don't know whats wrong with you

what you should've done instead of kicking the rack off the counter, was you shoulda asked the guy..

"Does your mother sew?"
then you punched him in the face and say...
"WELL GET HER TO SEW THAT!"

jk i think it was retarded that you kicked the thing off of the counter, might as well have laid on the ground and kicked your feet and cried "ME WANTS DEAL, ME WANTS DEAL!"

You know It's funny... Most of us would love to get a job at a game store just so we could get a chance to score some great free promotional stuff and as an added bonus get a discount on our games, and that is all that the gentleman that worked there at EB games was doing that day. He was just doing his job. You would be in the same boat as him if you worked there, so why be rude. What I always do instead of getting mad at the person behind the counter is I will talk with them about their company and ask things like; "Man this company sucks to work for I bet, I mean sure ya get perks but you have to deal with angery customers all the time for stuff that isn't your fault, Don't you hate that?" Then guess what happens... Come on take a Guess already. OK I'll give ya a hint. Freebies!!!
Because I connected with them on their level I developed a bond, and with that bond comes respect. And now I get free stuff all the time.... Live and Learn Baby!! You are't 12 years old anymore.

[quote name='organicow']yo, DDF, WHERE'D YA GO?!?!? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!![/quote]
Went to go kick down some more magazine racks.
I like to kick magazine racks too.

...Wait, no I don't.

:eek:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I guess I'm the only person here that thinks Denis, or comments inspired by Denis, is/are funny. He certainly knows how to get a reaction.[/quote]

not to egg him on...but i find almost everything that he posts pretty funny as well, especially in this thread....if you couldn't see the sense of sarcasm in most of his posts in this thread, then i don't know whats wrong with you[/quote]

Glad to hear I'm not the only one.

I knew he was lying from the beginning. You know the man has no guts to attempt to mock something or do anything fairly "outrageous" outside of the internet. This is what he thinks to himself and tries to brag about.

OMGLOLIRAPEDTHISCHIXX CUZ SHE LIEKED OCARINA OF TIEYME!!1!1!1!1 LOLLOL SHE SUCKS LITERALLY :shock: :shock: :shock:

TEHN I CAYME ONLYNE ANND MOKED SOMEONES OPENIONS OF SUMTHANG ELSE!1!1!1LOLLOL EVERYTHANG SUXX BUTT ME111

EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T A NON-VIOLENT 2D NINTENDO GAME SUXXOR!1!1!1

Further proof that really, that's everything Dennis has ever posted in his life.

[quote name='AdamInPlaidum'][quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='AdamInPlaidum']I guess I'm the only person here that thinks Denis, or comments inspired by Denis, is/are funny. He certainly knows how to get a reaction.[/quote]

not to egg him on...but i find almost everything that he posts pretty funny as well, especially in this thread....if you couldn't see the sense of sarcasm in most of his posts in this thread, then i don't know whats wrong with you[/quote]

Glad to hear I'm not the only one.[/quote]

I think it's funny. Just look at the first three to four pages, before everyone started saying he stole the idea. Sure, if that's true, it's pretty lame. But the sarcastic remarks were glorious! I normally don't care one way or the other for DDF, but I think that people were waiting for a chance to crap on DDF (not that he doesn't deserve it) and one person posted that they heard this before and everyone instantly jumped on the bandwagon without proof. I'm sure more than one person in the world has kicked a magazine stand. Besides, you all (well, most) thought it was funny before the accusation, what changed when someone accused him of stealing a thread (besides it being lame). The thing is still funny. :lol:

P.S. Besides, the guy got off easy. If it were me, and I thought that he was keeping DW from me so he could buy it after his shift, I would have done some real Sweet Chin Music. One of those that were talked about earlier where everything seems okay and I just turn to walk away, then

BAM!!!!!

hbk20.jpg

And then maybe I'd put him in The Walls of Jericho...

Jericho8.jpg

Or maybe even a Sharpshooter... with blood... lots of blood...

sharpshooter_austin.jpg

... I don't know. I guess I'd do whatever felt right at the moment. But my point is, the guy is lucky...

[quote name='Scorch']WTF? Stop posting unrelated pictures. Especially ones with Owen getting the SCM.[/quote]

They are related. Those are some of my options of what I would have done to the clerk (you act as if this thread was ever a serious discussion...)... And why do people think Owen is a sacred cow just because he died? :roll: This is a pic of something he did for a living no harm meant, no harm done. Anyway, I was just posting the best pic of Michaels that I could find.

[quote name='NesHavok']does n e one here have a life outside the internet or do you lie about that too?[/quote]

You brought up this post just for that statement?

And why do people think Owen is a sacred cow just because he died?

Not a sacred cow. Just wondering why you picked him.

Ohh. Owen was the first image that popped up on a GIS.. gotcha.. ya lazy bum :p

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='NesHavok']does n e one here have a life outside the internet or do you lie about that too?[/quote]

You brought up this post just for that statement?

And why do people think Owen is a sacred cow just because he died?

Not a sacred cow. Just wondering why you picked him.

Ohh. Owen was the first image that popped up on a GIS.. gotcha.. ya lazy bum :p[/quote]

That's right! :cool:

Actually, it was the pic I liked the most out of all the ones that came up for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back