I knocked over the magazine rack at EBgames today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have gotten that mad unless the salesperson was purposefully being a jerk. Then I would've trashed the place. But I have a different value system than most people.

Wario64 your avatar is awesome!

[quote name='lordopus99']
So I go into Eb games today, looking for some great stuff. And they have out on the shelf the stupid little boxes they have for GBC abd GBA games and I find one that really tickles my fancy. Dragon Warrior 3,m to be exact. and at a pleasant price, too. So i take it up to the counter, and attempt to purchase it. That's when the guy tries to tell me that they don't have the cartridge for the game..

sounds like a misplaced game... it happens all the time :roll:

Also, they had told me that they did not have a player's choice title I was looking for new, and tried to sell me a used one for $3 more. .

so a new game out of stock and he tried to help you find a substitute by selling the PO one to you. :roll:

So this was it. I just say "Screw it," and kick the magazine rack aff the side of the counter and storm out of the store, nearly removing the door from its hinges, while they yell at me to come back and pick up the magazines

so the employee tried to help you but because of things he couldn't control so you acted like a 3 year old and made him clean it up. What a big boy!!

This thread has been label EMO at level RED. So lets just all cry... WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :-({|= :baby:[/quote]

you're justt a dirty EB games employee who tries to foist used games that cost more than new games and don't even include original case, insert or instructions on unsuspecting customers.

guys he didn't knock over a magazine rack. he stole this 2 year old story from a gaming website forum called gaming-age.com

hey dennis duck fat, why dont you stop ripping threads off of the gaming-age forums? what a joke

*p.s. unless you are actually kinesis, which i know you aren't.

[quote name='DenisDFat'][quote name='lordopus99']
So I go into Eb games today, looking for some great stuff. And they have out on the shelf the stupid little boxes they have for GBC abd GBA games and I find one that really tickles my fancy. Dragon Warrior 3,m to be exact. and at a pleasant price, too. So i take it up to the counter, and attempt to purchase it. That's when the guy tries to tell me that they don't have the cartridge for the game..

sounds like a misplaced game... it happens all the time :roll:

Also, they had told me that they did not have a player's choice title I was looking for new, and tried to sell me a used one for $3 more. .

so a new game out of stock and he tried to help you find a substitute by selling the PO one to you. :roll:

So this was it. I just say "Screw it," and kick the magazine rack aff the side of the counter and storm out of the store, nearly removing the door from its hinges, while they yell at me to come back and pick up the magazines

so the employee tried to help you but because of things he couldn't control so you acted like a 3 year old and made him clean it up. What a big boy!!

This thread has been label EMO at level RED. So lets just all cry... WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! :-({|= :baby:[/quote]

you're justt a dirty EB games employee who tries to foist used games that cost more than new games and don't even include original case, insert or instructions on unsuspecting customers.[/quote]

And you're just an immature asshole who throws a childish tempertantrum when you don't get your way. Look, getting screwed out of something sucks, it really does, but it's no justification for acting the way you did.

[quote name='frenchmovietheme']guys he didn't knock over a magazine rack. he stole this 2 year old story from a gaming website forum called gaming-age.com

hey dennis duck fat, why dont you stop ripping threads off of the gaming-age forums? what a joke

*p.s. unless you are actually kinesis, which i know you aren't.[/quote]

Are you serious? This is a fake? It makes it all the more pathetic, actually.

french movie theme is just masd that he is not me and also has poor taste.

go have relations with denis dyack and your mother.

[quote name='frenchmovietheme']guys he didn't knock over a magazine rack. he stole this 2 year old story from a gaming website forum called gaming-age.com

*p.s. unless you are actually kinesis, which i know you aren't.[/quote]

Link?

[quote name='DenisDFat']french movie theme is just masd that he is not me and also has poor taste.

go have relations with denis dyack and your mother.[/quote]

Yeah, DenisDFat, you're a superstar. :roll:

seriously dennis i wonder how much of a bum you have to be to rip off kinesis.

you want a link? go to www.ga-forum.com, ask anyone from there what kinesis is famous for. he actually posted this story years ago, and infact did it. to this day people still make fun of him. nice on denis

This thread is probably the awesomest thing i have ever done in my life ever and I've done some pretty awesome things. (And some not so awesome things, like your mothers.) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='frenchmovietheme']seriously dennis i wonder how much of a bum you have to be to rip off kinesis.

you want a link? go to www.ga-forum.com, ask anyone from there what kinesis is famous for. he actually posted this story years ago, and infact did it. to this day people still make fun of him. nice on denis[/quote]

LMAO! NICE FRENCHMOVIETHEME! :p

My local EB is good when it comes to the prices. They have given me the lower price on a PP game even if the sticker shows more than the new game.

unsurprising that you are dead wrong since you are stupid and dum.

I quite literally asked to be banned there.

Who is dum?

[quote name='DenisDFat']unsurprising that you are dead wrong since you are stupid and dum.

I quite literally asked to be banned there.[/quote]

If this story is true, then wow dude...what an idiot you are.

People like you give gamers like us bad names.

Grow up you, baby.

I, in fact, work for Gamerush so I know how to deal with idiots like you.

Uh, dude, why stop with kicking the rack? You should have come back later the day with a rubber chicken and sexually assaulted the manager with a toothpick... Yeah and the thing is that this thread already sucked so much that that last statement actually made it better...

Watch it guys, I wouldn't call his bluff on his fake story, he might go on another internet forum and make a fake story about kicking YOUR magazing rack over!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Why did you guys believe this story anyway? If Denis kicked a magazine rack over, the amount of exercise he'd exibited would force him to go into a coma, making it impossible for him to 'run away'...

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux']counters arnt very high...only a little under 5 feet...most people should easily be able to kick that high...[/quote]

It just seems odd that you'd choose to kick it when you could shove it off.[/quote]

maybe he was doing one of those HBK "oh everythings ok, turn around and the BAM theres a boot in your face" kinda kicks[/quote]

:rofl:

EDIT:
[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='punqsux']counters arnt very high...only a little under 5 feet...most people should easily be able to kick that high...[/quote]

It just seems odd that you'd choose to kick it when you could shove it off.[/quote]

maybe he was doing one of those HBK "oh everythings ok, turn around and the BAM theres a boot in your face" kinda kicks[/quote]

Good old sweet chin music.....nothing gets the job done better, but what if the clerk had grabbed his leg and given him the stunner.[/quote]

OH MY GAWD!! OH MY GAWD!!!! STUNNER! STUNNERR!!!![/quote]

*Michael Coles head explodes*
Tazz: WTF!?!?![/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think I woke my room mate up with my laughing... Whoever posted that "Look what I can do" comment was great.

[quote name='DenisDFat']This thread is probably the awesomest thing i have ever done in my life[/quote]

That's really really sad, but considering some of your other posts I'm really not too surprised.

sucks10.gif

[quote name='help1']this thread would have an awesome ending if CheapyD closed it saying Dennis is banned, heh.[/quote]

But then he would kick CAG off the counter :(

[quote name='civx'][quote name='help1']this thread would have an awesome ending if CheapyD closed it saying Dennis is banned, heh.[/quote]

But then he would kick CAG off the counter :([/quote]
Roundhouse kick or Liu Kang kick?
:eek:

Destruction of property isn't a reasonable response to lousy customer service. If anything was damaged during his little escapade, the OP could be held financially (if not criminally) liable.

Just wanted to say that I have lost all respect for DennisDfat as a poster and a human being, grow up and stop trying to do stuff that you'd think people on a message board would consider "cool" just so you have something to talk about.

Someone needs anger management.

DDF got angry because he could only read 4 words in the guide he picked up, so to take his anger out he kicked the rack down.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Just wanted to say that I have lost all respect for DennisDfat as a poster and a human being, grow up and stop trying to do stuff that you'd think people on a message board would consider "cool" just so you have something to talk about.

Someone needs anger management.[/quote]

Wait a sec, you used to have respect for DDF? :shock:

I thought it was funny till I realized that it was fake.

Denis lied and said he did it. Someone one a different board did. He's just trying to get attention.

Funny thought someone would do that. Sucks for the employees. I don't recomend this course of action. HOwever, stuart just comes to mind! LET ME DO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back