I love boOTTy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Man., does the xbox version of Riddick have as many obscenities as the PC version. It's almost like they're prisoners in some max security prison, the way they talk.[/QUOTE]
:dunce:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Man., does the xbox version of Riddick have as many obscenities as the PC version. It's almost like they're prisoners in some max security prison, the way they talk.[/QUOTE]

#-oShit, I think he's on to something! :shock:

I don't understand it, but this is hilarious.

beckenpisser.gif

Yeah...I shouldn't be allowed into Renaissance Faires anymore. Now that I'm over 18, it's legal to buy swords. So now I have a replica of Bill's sword from Kill Bill. It's badass.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Actually unless I am mistaken it says "I pee in the shower".[/QUOTE]

That could very well be the correct translation. The Babelfish printout said something like "I pee in the basin."

No wonder I haven't seen Brook Burns around lately. She's in the new Red Cross commercials and she's gotten a nose job that's just awful. She noow has the nose of Micheal Jackson. Possibly literally.

[quote name='karsh']Yeah...I shouldn't be allowed into Renaissance Faires anymore. Now that I'm over 18, it's legal to buy swords. So now I have a replica of Bill's sword from Kill Bill. It's badass.[/QUOTE]

How much did that run you?

I remeber that one SNL skit in the early 80's where they performed one in the back of a cadillac (or similar car) to show how smooth of a ride it was :)

I am so dissapointed in this OTT, I made it Friday for fucks sake. Are you honestly telling me you guys had something better to do on a Friday and Saturday night than post in the OTT?

[quote name='Kayden']I am so dissapointed in this OTT, I made it Friday for fucks sake. Are you honestly telling me you guys had something better to do on a Friday and Saturday night than post in the OTT?[/QUOTE]
Actually, yes, I did.

Friday - 4 hours of Jade Empire
Saturday - went out with friends for dinner & drinks

[quote name='shrike4242']Actually, yes, I did.

Friday - 4 hours of Jade Empire
Saturday - went out with friends for dinner & drinks[/QUOTE]

how is jade empire?

Watched Lost, worked with MS Money, Unpacked, Bought Arrested Development Season one, watched Arrested Development Season 1.

Yeah, i did things

[quote name='Wshakspear']Watched Lost, worked with MS Money, Unpacked, Bought Arrested Development Season one, watched Arrested Development Season 1.

Yeah, i did things[/QUOTE]
Ack! Wshakspear is back from the dead! DEMON!

With that out of the way...

My MATLAB coursepack is awesome. In the list of things to do while coding, the fifth item is the almightly "RTFM." I'm surprised that the professor put that in there - she doesn't seem like the kind who'd use that lingo - but I'm not complaining. :D

[quote name='onetrackmind']how is jade empire?[/QUOTE]
Fantastic game. Great story, great action.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']...that was odd...[/QUOTE]
The dead lives again, dies, and then the real self resurrects in his place? :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']Fantastic game. Great story, great action.[/QUOTE]
I borrowed it from a friend...I didn't like it nearly as much as the KotOR games. Same developer, same engine, completely different animal.

I thought Jade Empire was ho-hum. It's okay, but a little easy. There's only one really challenging boss. It has some obvious flaws but overall is a nice RPG.

My advice. Take Tiger claws, not legendary strike,and then eventually max out that, Paralyzing Palm, and Soul Strike. Then for support focus on the staff for reach, fire toad for invulnerabilities, and one of the two magic attacks (fire or ice) for a magic attack. (you'll also need one to help defeat the emperor.) I wouldn't put points into anything else.

But once you max the first three it's really easy.

Jade Empire was boring. It's too easy and the story is nothing special. So, like most games, I never finished it. :lol:

In other news, my DS is "OUT FOR DELIVERY ". :D

I have a Palm Zire 31 on its way from Palm. I used to have a Dell Axim X5, nice overpowered Pocket PC...but i didnt use it for what i needed to use it for. I needed a simpler machine.

With the way i work, i needed the PDA equivlant of setting the clock 5 minutes ahead of time so I "think" im on time but im really early. I'm stupid like that. At least it plays MP3's and Audible books/news as well as plays solitare...i just need to get my shit together

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I have a Palm Zire 31 on its way from Palm. I used to have a Dell Axim X5, nice overpowered Pocket PC...but i didnt use it for what i needed to use it for. I needed a simpler machine.

With the way i work, i needed the PDA equivlant of setting the clock 5 minutes ahead of time so I "think" im on time but im really early. I'm stupid like that. At least it plays MP3's and Audible books/news as well as plays solitare...i just need to get my shit together[/QUOTE]
Zire 31 would do it, yes, for a "simple" machine to keep your shit together.

I took off work today for the first time in several months ... feels pretty good :)

EDIT: Silly me ... I took off a couple of weeks last month for vacation ... well this is the first time besides vacation that I am taking off work :lol:

[quote name='SpottedNigel']

With the way i work, i needed the PDA equivlant of setting the clock 5 minutes ahead of time so I "think" im on time but im really early. [/QUOTE]

I set my alarm clock eight minutes fast so I'm not late in the morning.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I set my alarm clock eight minutes fast so I'm not late in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Are people really so out of it in the morning that they don't remember setting their clock ahead? :whistle2:s

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Are people really so out of it in the morning that they don't remember setting their clock ahead? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I dont know why but that made me laugh. it seems so wierd that people set there clocks fast.

I more or less allow myself to get tricked. There's actually a whole crap load of info decribing what thats called and why people do it...but i havent read that stuff yet :)

For me, its just been a lot of introspection, and i now have a better idea of just how i work. I'm smart, but stupid when it comes to orginization, hyper most of the day, but lazy when it gets to actually doing things (Exhibit A: I should not be posting this right now. I have work to do.).

Its me vs. my brain, and i want my brain to win...

[quote name='zewone']What happened to beana blasta's 2 topics about his girlfriend/wife?[/QUOTE]

You know I was thinking the same thing earlier. Given that no one replied to your post in here can we assume that those threads were "those which we do not speak of"?

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm wondering, what's the longest a 500-post OTT has taken to get to 500?[/QUOTE]
Probably about a week when they were first limited to 500.

Disappointing day overall, so far. At least gas is finally under $3 and I got to listen to my Beck soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back