I love you, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']"I'm not black and neither are you." - ???[/QUOTE]
2vvqqdj.jpg

[quote name='DarthPuma']No clue, I don't think anyone else here speaks retard.[/QUOTE]Um, I'm pretty sure JolietJake posts here.

[quote name='TheRock88']Can i join zoo?[/QUOTE]
Just join them in progress and see if you can play as the gigantic horny toad.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeesh @ "for all times sake."

That can't possibly have been a typo.[quote name='Brak']Just join them in progress and see if you can play as the gigantic horny toad.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='Brak']Just join them in progress and see if you can play as the gigantic horny toad.[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']So jake, how does Linkin's dick taste?[/QUOTE]

That's pretty gross Pooma. Not sure what kind of shenanigans you got into with the "cool" peeps here in the OTT but I'm sure that's not how things work.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's pretty gross Pooma. Not sure what kind of shenanigans you got into with the "cool" peeps here in the OTT but I'm sure that's not how things work.[/QUOTE]

Are you denying the fact that you and Jake like to gobble each others cocks?

[quote name='Moxio']The hell is up DP's butt? Dude's out of control.[/QUOTE]

He's trying to fit in just like DarthPooma2...they think that if they bash me enough you guys will pat their backs and play games with them.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Are you denying the fact that you and Jake like to gobble each others cocks?[/QUOTE]

Sheesh. You were right last night, what am I doing arguing with a 12 year old!?

DarthPuma's trying to make people forget he's a pariah too by diverting as much attention away from his idiocy as possible. Unsuccessfully, I might add.

[quote name='st0neface']DarthPuma's trying to make people forget he's a pariah too by diverting as much attention away from his idiocy as possible. Unsuccessfully, I might add.[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is, I didn't say shit about LP till he said he said shit about me, in an attempt to make people forget that he was a pariah by diverting as much attention away from his idiocy as possible.

[quote name='DarthPuma']The funny thing is, I didn't say shit about LP till he said he said shit about me, in an attempt to make people forget that he was a pariah by diverting as much attention away from his idiocy as possible.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']COD4 Wii looks good.

mwwii1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
That looks like a pretty good PSP game, right there.

I'm still wondering if I fucked up my chances at the 800pts rebate for buying Trials HD on Amazon. I have a $5 GC and I think I might pick up Shadow Complex from Amazon as well.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Just let it go, dummy. You're still getting the 10 bucks back.. just from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I saved 400pts, so it was $5.

---

Not sure Brak, I was trying to find something online but shit's blocked at work again so I can't.

I'd assume the rebate would be like the one that I got from buying Braid, Brak. It was just credited to my points some arbitrary date after the announcement.

They'll appear on your account one day, Brax0r.[quote name='LinkinPrime']I saved 400pts, so it was $5.

---

Not sure Brak, I was trying to find something online but shit's blocked at work again so I can't.[/QUOTE]The gift card? :p

I didn't pay for Marvel vs. Capcom 2... so I doubt I'll get the rebate. :cry:

By the way, LinkinPrime: What's up with your Satanic / Aleister Crowley-like avatar?

Buy All Five, Get 800 Points!

Don't miss this special offer. Purchase all five of the Summer of Arcade games before August 31, 2009 and receive 800 Microsoft Points—FREE!

Limit one (1) gift per person. To qualify for your gift, you must purchase all five (5) games from Xbox LIVE Arcade using your Xbox LIVE account, by August 31, 2009 11:59 EST. The free Points will automatically be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account after the end of the promotion period. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Offer available only to legal residents, age 13+, of the 50 United States (includes D.C.), while supplies last, is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other rebate or offer. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.

xbox.com/summerofarcade

Yeah, looks like I'm DQ'd too.

Technically, you did purchase the game using your Xbox LIVE account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back