I made a petition for Morrowind on the 360

it's not like they're not working on it. i'm sure they are since morrowind is a popular game on the original xbox.

I think it's gonna be a l ong time before we see Morrowind on xbox 360. That game doesn't even work right on all of the original xbox consoles.

This game is the sole reason I've kept my original xbox (didn't want to lose my saved files)

[quote name='CAG 79']Or you can always play Oblivion which is like 10x better than Morrowind.

P.S. These petitions never work.[/QUOTE]

Some of us are cheapass gamers and won't pay $40-60 for it now but would love to play my $5 copy of Morrowind until it drops in price. (And people I don't want to hear shit like "I picked one up for $30 because I don't give a damn, its not that price now)

[quote name='CAG 79']Or you can always play Oblivion which is like 10x better than Morrowind.

P.S. These petitions never work.[/quote]

I owned and did everything in Oblivion too. But Morrowind is just as good IMO. They are my two favorite games of all time.

[quote name='panasonic']morrowind blows[/quote]

Another well thought out post.

I don't think developers would be interested in updating a six-year-old game, as great as it would be. I would rather see either more add-ons for Oblivion or the next game in the series rather than have an old game on a new system.

Morrowind is one of my favorite games ever. From it's popularity (aside from awards, etc, it constantly has 2 of the top 10 message boards on Gamefaqs), but I doubt it will happen.

This thing crashed all the time on the original Xbox. How much work would it take to make it run successfully on the 360? It also doesn't help that Oblvion not only runs smoother, but really made improvements (like fast travel) that really make it better than Morrowind.

I hope one day they'll remake Morrowind with some of the Oblivion improvements and more stability, but I'm not holding my breath for that one.

Edit: I just clicked on the petition, and there is no way on God's green earth this one will fly. It doesn't even sound professional. Hey, we want this game on, it's tons of work but please!!!!!!. Also, why not these 2 other games? What if I could care less about one of the other games, do I still sign?

[quote name='Purkeynator']Some of us are cheapass gamers and won't pay $40-60 for it now but would love to play my $5 copy of Morrowind until it drops in price. (And people I don't want to hear shit like "I picked one up for $30 because I don't give a damn, its not that price now)[/quote]

I picked it up for $30!

[quote name='Purkeynator']Some of us are cheapass gamers and won't pay $40-60 for it now but would love to play my $5 copy of Morrowind until it drops in price. [/QUOTE]

xbox_console.jpg

Why would you want to play a broken glitched game? Once you get halfway through, it freezes, lags and erases all your data. The Dirty Disk Error occurs every 10 seconds!

Ugh!

P.S. These petitions never work.[/quote]
True and true.

bread's done
Back