I must brag about this find...

chrisflyer

CAGiversary!
Went into Half Price Books today and saw a bunch of Genesis games were recently taken in, all complete. The only one worth mentioning, which I purchased instantly, was SHINING FORCE II. That's with box, manual, Sega Club mail-in card, and original Toys R Us receipt showing it was purchased in 1995 for $79.99.

My price: $0.50.

Jeah.

That's awesome. The Half Price Books by me sells complete Genesis games when they get them for $3. So, they have a lot sitting there, although I have managed to get complete Phantasy Star II, Phatasy Star III, and Herzog Zwei from them for that price, so it was cool.

made some good grabs there, but nothing too amazing yet. besides an Ogre Battle PS1 guide for $6 and a Lunar SSS bound manual for $3.

Great find, I usually dont find anything there, but once I found a mint marvel vs capcom 2 XB for $13 and a mint non gh xenogears for 6.

Nice find. I wish we had a Half price books here in Fort Wayne. The nearest one is in Indy. Indy gets HPBs and Fry's and we get nothing.

[quote name='TimPV3']It was originally $80? Christ[/quote]

I often forget how much some 16bit carts went for back in the day. Memory was crazy expensive back then and alot of the bigger carts were in that price range. There was Virtua Racing cart for the Genesis that had some special chips in it and I remember that cart going for $99!

bread's done
Back