I need a price check...on biOTTches

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']fuck it, I give up. Sorry Wubb.[/QUOTE]

I had a minute or so left in a match but I'm free now. Are you in the middle of one?

If Brady is out, I hate the Patriots, but Brady is going to be the best quarterback,hands down. His view of the field and ability to make anything into a play is amazing.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']you never know...

Dallas has the TO situation, and have no momentum coming to the playoffs.

I think giants could win this one[/QUOTE]

The only thing the Giants have over the Cowboys is a better pass rush. Terry Glenn comes back for the playoffs and TO should be fine by gametime.

Also what is this talk about momentum? The Giants should have beat the Patriots and they lost aganist the Redskins the week before.

[quote name='bwilso80']If Brady is out, I hate the Patriots, but Brady is going to be the best quarterback,hands down. His view of the field and ability to make anything into a play is amazing.[/quote]

yea, its almost like he has a 6th sense.

like the game with the giants, when Justin Tuck came to sack him, Brady ducked and made him miss. There was no way Brady could have seen Tuck coming at him.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']No I gave up. I'm not having good luck getting into games.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, yeah it was working okay but it just dumped me out of this last one. Probably time for a break anyway.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']The only thing the Giants have over the Cowboys is a better pass rush. Terry Glenn comes back for the playoffs and TO should be fine by gametime.

Also what is this talk about momentum? The Giants should have beat the Patriots and they lost aganist the Redskins the week before.[/quote]

but ever since the Pats game, Eli has been doing well.

and the Cowboys weren't looking that good ever since the "Jessica Simpson incident"

but its only 2 games, so you could be right

Hell man you should of heard all the crap go down the friday before the Steelers game.The fans were selling all their tickets, no one cared about the game.
Then Ward is getting interviewed and said, "Oh come on fans, go out get drunk all day then come to the game. This was right after they announced the new drink tax in Pittsburgh, a ten percent hike. Drinks at a game are around 8.50 now, all the fans were pissed off even more, funny shit.

Brady has six sense, there is no other way you can explain that. Besides the whole taping incident. the Steelers got beat because Jacksonville plays exactly like them.
Also Ben throws way to many interceptions. If he is on he is amazing but as soon as one interception is thrown you know another 3 are coming sometime in the game.

Man browns fans had to love it. It was going to be a shitty game anyways when five of your starters are out.

The Steelers need to get rid of Davenport, he is so horrible.

[quote name='Pookymeister']is XBL ass slow for anyone else right now[/QUOTE]

:wave: I'm not even playing anything, was just on the blades and they are taking a while to load.

[quote name='wubb']I'm just playing FFA, maybe that's not the best mode.[/quote]

Oh. Then people hiding is par for the course, since it's much easier than having to watch your back everywhere since people spawn all around you all the time.

Play TDM.

[quote name='Moxio']Fail. ;)[/quote]

I was just about to say - I can only get youtube things to post about half the time.

I fucking hate CAG's media tag...

[quote name='bwilso80']Why not Moxio[/QUOTE]

I dunno, the XBLA demo sucked hard enough that I was totally put off by it.

Play the PSX version.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I was just about to say - I can only get youtube things to post about half the time.[/QUOTE]

Try [m] tags. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Try [m] tags. :lol:[/quote]

That is what that was, hence my ninja edit on my post.

EDIT: I figured it out - the media tags were on two different lines, and became part of the hyperlink

IMO, not really. Geometry Wars is overrated, the Originals are all overpriced, Street Fighter II totally sucks, Giraffe whatever totally sucks, Puzzle Quest gets really boring after the first 30 mins, etc etc etc.

Sounds like the whole idea of XBLA doesn't cater to you, Mox, so your opinions don't count. :D

bwilso, try the demos of Pacman CE and Geometry Wars.

[quote name='Rocko']Sounds like the whole idea of XBLA doesn't cater to you, Mox, so your opinions don't count. :D[/QUOTE]

Incorrect. XBLA is a joke.

Thanks rocko. Man i hate having this brace on my leg, only 2 more months yes. I cannot bend my knee. It is a 20 minute ordeal to get situated to go to the bathroom.

I truly hope none of you have to go through the pain in the ass of a torn acl and lcl.

I will try your two suggestions Rocko, thanks.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Anyway, that link I was posting is one of the commercials Pixie did when she was a kid - we've been looking them up on YouTube[/quote]
Which one is she?

Also, did she ever act in Resident Evil commercials?

[quote name='Moxio']Incorrect. XBLA is a joke.[/quote]

...To you. Which is my point.

[quote name='Moxio']Incorrect. XBLA is a joke.[/quote]

I agree on a lot of the games that are released, but going back and playing old school games with a friend coop over Live that were originally 1-player games is awesome.

Is anyone Going to get Culdcept Saga? I am down to play that with anyone.

Bigspoon let me play some practice rounds of Carcassone, then I will play you.

[quote name='bwilso80']Is anyone Going to get Culdcept Saga? I am down to play that with anyone.

Bigspoon let me play some practice rounds of Carcassonne, then I will play you.[/QUOTE]

I will totally be getting Culdcept Saga. In fact, I was about to ask the same question. I haven't played much Carcassonne myself yet, so don't worry about my skills being overwhelming :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']This Futurama marathon just made my Sunday![/quote]

Too bad everyone on CAG are being meanie poopieheads, or your Sunday would be perfect.

[quote name='Rocko']Too bad everyone on CAG are being meanie poopieheads, or your Sunday would be perfect.[/QUOTE]

But then our Sunday would have been ruined :lol:

Culdcept was one of my favorite games last generation. I do not know how many hours I poured into it. All last year go get a assorted six pack of microbrews, then to my friend Jason's house, to play it.

Nah, not everyone. The general bad attitude is growing, imo though. It's not a big deal because there'll ALWAYS be those people wherever you go (not just forum related). It is just kind of annoying.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']But then our Sunday would have been ruined :lol:[/quote]

This is true. :lol:

[quote name='lilboo']Nah, not everyone. The general bad attitude is growing, imo though. It's not a big deal because there'll ALWAYS be those people wherever you go (not just forum related). It is just kind of annoying.[/quote]

I know. You mentioned it in just about every post you made today.

[quote name='Rocko']Which one is she?

Also, did she ever act in Resident Evil commercials?

[/quote]

At the :06 mark, she in on the far right, and again at about :24 on the far left. We can't find the other ones she did, where she actually had a speaking part.

No, she didn't do RE...but she is sitting next to me reading WWZ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back