I need a price check...on biOTTches

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Strell']I know what \b\ is, but I do not participate for fear of lunacy.

To my knowledge, GMOOJ made the pic, whom I

These late night CoD4 matches are fucking me up, waking up past noon and shit.

Do you guys still plan on doing Rock Band occasionally?

Bioshock is fun. I haven't been able to get myself to play through it again for the 1100/1100 yet, but it's an amazing first playthrough.

Some dude killed me from a helicopter a couple times last match. I have no fucking idea what's going on with this game. :lol:

Did you get that recommendation I shot you, woohoo?

[quote name='Trakan']Free COD pack from a while back on some weekend. Looks like it's not available for free anymore.[/QUOTE]Ah, thanks.

Looking at the gamerpics on Xbox.com, it doesn't seem to be in any of the packs though. =/

[quote name='Moxio']Incorrect.[/QUOTE]
I haven't played Bioshock but the fact that so many people here like it is reason enough for me to believe that I'll hate it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Did you get that recommendation I shot you, woohoo?[/QUOTE]

Yeap, I'm currently getting it.

Also, you listened to that Depreciation Guild album right? Hot shit.

[quote name='dcfox']I haven't played Bioshock but the fact that so many people here like it is reason enough for me to believe that I'll hate it.[/QUOTE]

Don't playa-hate, congratulate.

Does COD4 reward sitting on your ass and waiting for people to walk by? I'm not liking it as much as Halo 3 so far.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yeap, I'm currently getting it.

Also, you listened to that Depreciation Guild album right? Hot shit.[/QUOTE]
Yessir, good stuff indeed.

I think you'll really like PRR. Lemme know what you think of them.

I need to start Bioshock. I have so many games i am halfway through on. Gun, Full Auto, Enchanted Arms, and Just Cause.

Then start up on the second run through of Bioshock, getting 100 point achievement.Then, finally, take Arsenol, to the cup.

[quote name='wubb']Does COD4 reward sitting on your ass and waiting for people to walk by? I'm not liking it as much as Halo 3 so far.[/quote]

I'm telling you, use that radar and always check your corners and shit. If course you're going to die if you blind rush into places and there's a guy sitting somewhere just waiting for you to rush- he's capitalizing on your mistakes.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm telling you, use that radar and always check your corners and shit. If course you're going to die if you blind rush into places and there's a guy sitting somewhere just waiting for you to rush- he's capitalizing on your mistakes.[/QUOTE]

But don't you have to kill 3 people w/o dying to get radar? And then it's only active for like 5 seconds? Am I missing something?

I'm on right now TS. I would say invite me, but I don't think you ever sent me a friend invite so I guess you can't. :whistle2:(

No. You just must be playing the wrong mode or aganist some garbage people.

Can't wait to watch the Boys roll the Giants again this season.

[quote name='wubb']But don't you have to kill 3 people w/o dying to get radar? And then it's only active for like 5 seconds? Am I missing something?[/quote]

Your teammates can get it too, and it activates for the whole team. And it's on for 30 seconds. and people who shoot will show up on the radar always.

What the fuck is up with lilboo lately? $$$$a's got a stick up his ass or something. I blame it on the topics about gay people and weight.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']No. You just must be playing the wrong mode or aganist some garbage people.

Can't wait to watch the Boys roll the Giants again this season.[/quote]

you never know...

Dallas has the TO situation, and have no momentum coming to the playoffs.

I think giants could win this one

[quote name='Rocko']Your teammates can get it too, and it activates for the whole team. And it's on for 30 seconds. and people who shoot will show up on the radar always.

What the fuck is up with lilboo lately? $$$$a's got a stick up his ass or something. I blame it on the topics about gay people and weight.[/QUOTE]

I'm just playing FFA, maybe that's not the best mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back