I need friends

Milkyman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
all my old gaming friends are either too cheap to join this generation of console war or don't have the interest any longer, i need people on my friends list so CAGs, please add me to your xbox live friends list, my gamertag is Milkham

damn i feel pathetic...

you know an easier and more practical way to do this would be as so:

visit the threads of games you have and see who wants to play with a fellow cag. Some co-op or vs in Gears, maybe some THP8 sessions. This way you will make friends with people that play the same games you do.

I see you recently got crackdown, i bet you can find alot of people who would like to play co-op in the crackdown thread :)

[quote name='mtxbass1']Add me if you want, I have nearly every game.[/QUOTE]

Are you Lucas?

"Pick any game you want. I have 97 of them."

"And you KNOW all 97 of them??"

I don't mind requests if you pass along a message saying something like ''from CAG''

I must have received ten requests during the last week when I was playing through Phantasy Star Universe with no indication of who or why they'd want to friend me. Since most were silver players, I figured they thought I played the game full time online.

Step one: play games online.

Step two: wait until you play with people you really like.

Step three: either send friend requests to those people, or receive friend requests, and accept them.

Step four: watch as friends list fills up to maximum.

80% of my friends on the original Xbox were made that way, and 60% of them were made this was on the 360 (another 30% are friends I know pretty damn well over the internet from another forum).

Barely any of my friends are real people I actually know. Most of the people I know who have 360s are fucking weird. They don't play the must have games and they don't use Xbox Live. It's fucking abnoxious because I'm always hearing people say "oh, I grabbed a 360 the other day", but when I ask them for their gamertag they never have one.

*sigh*

Step one: play games online.

Step two: wait until you play with people you really like.

Step three: either send friend requests to those people, or receive friend requests, and accept them.

Step four: watch as friends list fills up to maximum.

80% of my friends on the original Xbox were made that way, and 60% of them were made this was on the 360 (another 30% are friends I know pretty damn well over the internet from another forum).

Barely any of my friends are real people I actually know. Most of the people I know who have 360s are fucking weird. They don't play the must have games and they don't use Xbox Live. It's fucking abnoxious because I'm always hearing people say "oh, I grabbed a 360 the other day", but when I ask them for their gamertag they never have one.

*sigh*

go ahead and add me.
i'm always looking for new people to play with.

and i'm down for whatever game.

peace.

I have lots of friends but rarely actually play with anyone on my list. What's strange is, most people add me in the first place, I don't go looking. Perhaps I'm the "leper" of CAG who gets pity-adds.

[quote name='KaneRobot']I have lots of friends but rarely actually play with anyone on my list. What's strange is, most people add me in the first place, I don't go looking. Perhaps I'm the "leper" of CAG who gets pity-adds.[/QUOTE]
I see you on from time to time but I'm not sure if you are up for a game or not. I've had you on my list since you ran the Uno tourney a while back.

OP: You can add me.

anyone playing Gears of War, R6 Vegas, Crackdown etc. can add me

same as some people here, i just play with random people on live. some are okay, most are annoying..either kids or some idiots who talks nonsense or runs it in by showing replays over and over..they like to waste peoples time, those type of people should be banished from live. also play with cousins online since they finally got on the bandwagon and got 360/live.

to be honest, i porbably play 90% of gaming on LIVE, pretty much dont care for single player. but its necessary in crackdown to improve the character

[quote name='Kendal']I charge $5 a friend request and a $3 a year renter fee for staying on my list of awesome people. ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't have a 360 yet but I hope to get one soon. I'm taking $5 preorder deposits for my friends list ;). Preorder bonus to be determined later and will be limited in quantity.

bread's done
Back