I need to pass a drug test (UPDATE: Got the job!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She spends her time making drugs? I was speaking to her about it...I don't know, she has her Phd, and she spent her time studying drugs, and their effects, and she's the one who explained all these Quest Diagnostics stuff, when I had to take my drug test... Sooooo, I guess she doesn't have a clue? I donno, how would he know that she worked for MERC, I'm saying she does work for a drug testing company, and why would I lose my credibility, if he didn't even know where?

*edit* this is really besides the point...just take my word, what I said was true. :cry:

u r all fools

listen:
1. find health food store
2. buy Golden Seal pills(it's a root)
3. take 16 a day for 3-4 days(with alot of water/cranberry juice)
4. buy Syberian Ginseng
5. make it all and down 3 jugs of that day day and a half before test
6. no way you can fail

[quote name='balzak520']She spends her time making drugs? I was speaking to her about it...I don't know, she has her Phd, and she spent her time studying drugs, and their effects, and she's the one who explained all these Quest Diagnostics stuff, when I had to take my drug test... Sooooo, I guess she doesn't have a clue?

*edit* this is really besides, the point...just take my word, what I said was true. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Again we'd really have to have her here to determine if she has the qualifications. a phd and a lifetime of work with drugs doesn't mean she has any experince in this field and even if she did that certainly wouldn't qualify you as an expert source.

I didn't bother to read the rest because it's way too long, but I'll contribute to the thread. Sorry if this has already been posted. I don't know if this stuff has already been recommended or if you've already chosen something, but who cares.

I'm an occasional smoker.. I don't smoke during school semesters, and I don't smoke when I'm looking for a job. I have broken this once though..

First of all.. from what I've heard, unless you're taking a piss test, you're fucked. I didn't read what kind of job you're applying for, but if it's a simple job like retail or fastfood or something, you'll probably be doing a piss test.

SO.. if you are taking a piss test, you can buy niacin. Don't know how much it costs because I've never had to use it, although it was always free for me to use (except the one time I needed to pass a test). You can find it at drug stores or wherever, I'm sure someone else was specific about it.

There's also a drink you can buy, but usually costs a good amount, at least $20, as much as $50. Should clear your system in a day. I'm always broke and never down to buy shit like that unless my life depended on it, so I didn't do this.

The method I did, since I had no other option because my piss test was the next day. I had smoked a few times in that past month.. My girlfriends brother calls up some guy who smokes excessively and passes piss tests doing this. He says that it involves clorox bleach. I kind of cringe, but I really don't give a fuck and I always take risks, so I do it. I did a little research about it online before I did it, and people have claimed that clorox can clean your system.

Tells me to take the cap off the clorox, pour clorox into the cap. Take the ends of a Q-tip and cut off those ends. These two ends should be dropped into the cap. Let the q-tip ends sit a while, and then you have to drink 8 glasses of water, 4 per q-tip end. These should be big glasses of water, like the small water bottles that people carry around, about 8oz.

So just sip a little water as if you're sipping before you down a shot of alcohol or as if you're taking medicine pills, then take the tip of the q-tip in your fingers and toss that shit into your mouth. Then just start drinking 4 glasses of water or more so that it goes down to your stomach and you don't poison yourself.

Wait a few hours, and repeat with the second q-tip end. Take the q-tip end and start drinking another 4 hours.

Might sound crazy, but if you've got balls, then you have a good chance. You have a better chance of cheating piss tests if you haven't smoked a large amount prior to the test. My friend tried this and it didn't work, but I should have been there to help him out through it, since he might have fucked up when he did it.. so it's at your own risk. Good luck.

[quote name='JSweeney']Can't you stop mutilating the English language?[/QUOTE]
Most intelligent post of the thread (yes, I have read every single post).

[quote name='karmapolice']You guys need to lay off him. Smoking weed once and awhile as recreation in perfectly fine. He already stated he doesnt waste money on it, so I give him kudos for that. I have friends who do alot more drugs than pot and I still respect them. You guys need to be more open minded and accept people.

If you want to pass a drug test (believe me, I know) take alot of vitamin B-12, drink lots of water or any critic drink, jog or excersize of some form. Those easy pass drug tests are a load of crap. I didnt read through the whole thread so I dont know if you have taken the drug test or not, but I thought I would throw my two cents.[/QUOTE]
Single-handedly, the most stupid post of the entire thread.

Oh wait, why are we not letting this pedophile multiple time sex offender work at our daycare? Why don't people want him to live in the community? He's just someone who enjoys what he does. What he does for recreation is perfectly fine. It's not like he does it every day. It is just once in a while. I give him kudos for that. I know people who not only rape little children, but they murder them as well. And I still respect them. What we need is a little open mindedness around here.

What in the world are you thinking, man??? Sure, the comparison is night and day, apples to orangutangs. Sure, it's a retarded example. But I'm just trying to match up an example that is about the same caliber as your whole entire post.

Just because you have the same past time as the OP doesn't make it "perfectly fine." Since when was breaking the law - any law - perfectly fine?!? The law is there for a reason. If you don't like it, then TOUGH!!! You still must follow it in order to be accepted as a civilized, decent human being (among most people - namely other civilized, decent human beings). If you don't like a certain law, you must either live with it, or work to change the law. The only other option is to break the law (which is irresponsible and exactly what you appear to do quite regularly). And if you choose the latter option, you need to just shut up when it comes time for the consequences of such actions. Everyone has the freedom to choose their actions, and in doing so they have already chosen the consequences. So don't whine when you decide that you don't like it after you have had your moment of immediate pleasure.

I haven't weighed in on the subject up to this point (despite being tempted to) because the OP already knows that he made the wrong choice and there are plenty of people who have already over stepped their bounds in expressing their opinions on the matter. Sure, he broke the law, he may now have to pay the consequences, and he knows both of those facts. But your blatant and wreckless disregard for the law, and therefore civilized society, cannot and will not be overlooked by me.

Furthermore, I can't believe the speed with which the hammer will be brought down on those who speak of emulation, modding or other such activities on these boards. All the while, not only the taking of illegal narcotics is freely spoken of, but also ways to get around being found out for having illegal substances within your system. And then we have mods who jump in and kick around the expressed opinions of people who are brave enough to openly frown on such activities! Why is there favoritism shown to such situations? Wrong is wrong. Illegal is illegal! When did that change? I don't care if you don't like a law. That doesn't change anything. That's what crazy people do. They put people away for stuff like that, thinking that laws don't apply to them just because they don't like the law.

You know, I have never had a drug test done on me? Never. Not even growing up in Vegas. But I have had acquaintances and co-workers who have either not gotten jobs, or have been fired because of tests. A word of advice, people can generally tell. And they're not going to choose the guy/gal who they know is clean.

And isn't it sad that so many people are so bored with life, have nothing better to do, no imagination for constructive entertainment, that they feel that they must resort to such self-destructive behavior to get by in life? (Say what you want about drugs being self-destructive, but despite the health risks, this thread itself shows how destructive it can be to one's life.) I mean what could bring someone down so much that they don't have a reason to overcome life's obstacles in healthy ways? Nobody lives without hardships and trials. We all just have to learn to focus on the positives in life, in order to become successful people.

I usually will let people know what my opinion is if they want to know, but I usually don't tear them apart for personal choices. But karmapolice's post was not only an invitation, but begging for a firm rebuke against his own stupidity.

Now that I have decided to chime in, I will share my two cents with the OP.

I am sorry to hear of the difficulties with which you have been facing of late, Matt. It truly sucks that this opportunity appears to have caught you by surprise, following a hard time in your life. I'll try not to preach, since you seem to have a firm realization of how things stand on your own.

But this does remind me of a friend that I have and a situation that he once found himself in. As a young boy, he liked to experiment and figure out how things worked. As such, he soon got turned onto fire, and then explosives. He wasn't very old when he started making all sorts of little contraptions (and things that were not so "little"). He experimented with fireworks at first. And he toyed with dry ice bombs. He fiddled around with making napalm and pipe bombs, even nitroglycerine. Well, with one of his experiments, things went wrong. Luckily, the fire he started was contained and extinguished without much damage to property, and no damage to human health nor life. Also lucky was the fact that he had hidden his tools of destruction before the fire department arrived, although he had forgotten to hide the fireworks which were on his person. But this was a good thing, because again as luck would have it, it was within a few days of the Fourth of July and he only had the fireworks confiscated and no action was taken against him because they assumed the "accident" had happened because of a legal celebration. Now I mention how all of these events were lucky, not because it allowed him to get off, scott-free. I say it was lucky because of the ultimate outcome. He was scared straight. He threw away all of his "toys" and has not dealt with explosives since then. It is probably the best outcome that he could have reached, in any event. And he walked away from such destructive habits before anyone was hurt.

So I say to you, I hope that this turn of events has truly had a lasting, positive effect on you. I will not say that I hope that you don't get the job because you were wrong. But I will also will not express that I hope you will get the job because you seem to be a nice guy. I personally hope that whatever helps you the most in the end will happen to you. And I guess that is only for you to decide. Afterall, you can make of any event whatever you wish. And the most successful people in life are also (Dare I say?) the biggest failures. You usually have to fail before you succeed. It's all just a numbers game. And when you get caught choosing the wrong choice, taking a wrong turn or making a bad decision, what separates the winners from the losers is the winners get up and try again.

Hope things work out, Matt. And let us know what happens.

Do I sound obnoxious in my posts or something? I'm just trying to help a brother out. :whistle2:? Fine, I don't need you guys to believe me. I don't need no arguments of dumb things like this.

Good luck, tell us how it goes OP. Go for the layer of fat, becuase you can guiltlessly gorge for a night, knowing it's for a good cause. :bouncy:

*edit* I guess the zinger was a little obnoxious, but I just really wanted to get that in. :lol:

[quote name='balzak520']Do I sound obnoxious in my posts or something? I'm just trying to help a brother out. :whistle2:? Fine, I don't need you guys to believe me. I don't need no arguments of dumb things like this.

Good luck, tell us how it goes OP. Go for the layer of fat, becuase you can guiltlessly gorge for a night, knowing it's for a good cause. :bouncy:

*edit* I guess the zinger was a little obnoxious, but I just really wanted to get that in. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh it was just the zinger part, otherwise I would have completely ignored it. Basically you missed Sweeney's actual point, which was that it doesn't really matter if you cousin works for a drug company or not. Infact stating that she does really only weakens your argument.

Just like Epic Wolf mentioned, Rite-Aid sells a product called Q Carbo. I've used it before a very extensive drug test and have passed. I recommend it. However... might I also mention that prior to the test I made sure my system was clean by drinking lots of water and taking cranberry extract pills for like 3 days. Also, I believe Niacin (a B vitamin) helps to flush out your system... Some have said that if your system is too clean you may automatically fail.. though I don't see how that works, some people drink a lot of water, why would that make them fail a drug test? I've taken 3 different types of drug tests. I have smoked marijuana no less than a week before the tests. Not only that, but I have done other drugs in that time. ALL drugs... Marijuana stays in your body fat from anywhere from 1 day to 45 days. Benzodiazepines stay in your blood for up to 20 or so days. Other drugs only for less than a week. Btw, do some research on the NIDA5, that is the standard government issue test. erowid.org will have some information on that and will also give you general information for all drug tests. Good luck. :)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Oh it was just the zinger part, otherwise I would have completely ignored it. Basically you missed Sweeney's actual point, which was that it doesn't really matter if you cousin works for a drug company or not. Infact stating that she does really only weakens your argument.[/QUOTE]

But why? She does work for a drug testing company? I personally spoke to her about these things. It's just up to your choice to believe me or not. Fine, if I didn't know the person, yeah maybe it's a fishy statement to support an arguement. You win:cool::cool::cool::cool: goodnight, and goodluck op

[quote name='balzak520']But why? She does work for a drug testing company? I personally spoke to her about these things. It's just up to your choice to believe me or not. Fine, if I didn't know the person, yeah maybe it's a fishy statement to support an arguement. You win:cool::cool::cool::cool: goodnight, and goodluck op[/QUOTE]

Well first off when you spell Merck MERC you don't sound to convincing. Secondly Merck developes and produces drugs to sell to people, that's quite different from testing people for illegal substances (perhaps they do some of that but the vast majority of their staff doesn't). Third association to her doesn't make your point any more valid.

To the guy who said his friend passed the marine drug test, by just drinking water. They probably didn't even test his sample. If the marines or any other branch of the military brings in 50 guys to test, they usually will only test 5-15 of those samples at any given time provided they even have that many tests on hand at the meps station. Anytime you test in large groups there is a large possibility that your sample will not be tested. However, if you test as they only applicant for a job there will be nearly a 100% chance your sample will be tested. I suggest trying nearly all of the suggestions on here before. Drink lots of liquids(not just water to keep your toxicology report somewhat normal), take a multi-vitamin twice a day( anymore and you might get too sick to even go to the piss test), one extra B-12 vitamin, along with the GNC system cleanser before the test and you should do well. And don't forget to get some sleep and drink a Red Bull a few hours before you take the cleanser.

Good luck

MorPhiend, great post. I agreed with almost everything you said. While reading through the topic, a lot of what I planned to say was included in your post, so don't be shocked if my posts mirrors yours.

Matt, I don't have any advice for you regarding your drug test. However, I will rant to give you my two cents on this issue. I realize you probably don't want to hear this from some of us, but posting here will result in people who disagree with you. I've encountered this first-hand a number of times.

It really doesn't matter how often you do it: once a day, once a week, or just once a month. I'm not going to feel sympathetic for you because you only do it every so often. That doesn't make it any better. By smoking -- no matter how frequently -- you're putting yourself into a position to have it come back to haunt you, which it's on the verge of doing now.

Next time you go to smoke some cheeba, remember this situation. That probably goes without saying, but this is exactly why I don't do the stuff. It has it's benefits, yes, but it also has it's flaws. And yes, I realize you can say that about damn-near everything...but not everything will put you in a position to lose out on a job.

I can't tell you how many friends I had from high school turn their lives into complete shit because of smoking weed. You need to quit that shit and turn your life around. I don't care how often you smoke it, you're still smoking it.

Omg zion, I just typed out this LONG, and I mean LONG post venting and justifying myself because I was in a sour mood and I couldn't let it go, but I clicked on a friends link, and it erased.:dunce::bomb::bomb: hahah but I'm all better now.:cool:

Alright the jist of it was, was that I didn't think it really mattered, yeah I spelled it wrong, but I thought you were pretty unfairly thread crapping me over something pretty small. I'm especially peeved that you responded with sarcasm after I was trying to drop it.

Also, you were putting words in my mouth, I never qualified myself as an expert; seriously, where did you get that from? I only stated simple facts about the body and marijuana. It's really something anyone can logically figure out, but it was what my cousin told me about when I was in a similar situation. I didn't know I needed a bibliography for it (in my previous post I had actually written one out.:whistle2:#-- I still have the links if you want them;)).

I know this was a long post anyway, but I wanted to say that.
THC gets stored in body fat, and you gain/lost fat to make yourself "clean." That's about really it, oh yeah and water dilutes blood. That's all like eigth grade biology. I mean I have all the links still if you want them. That's all I associated her with. I understood your point about weakening an arguement, but I don't think that you understood mine. Mine was that, it wasn't even ludicrous scientific theories I claimed that were truth because my cousin worked at a drug testing lab, but simple advice I wanted to pass along. I mean you can question her credentials, because you and I both know that I am not going to ask her to sign up on CAG to qualify herself. But I guess you would have to take my word for it that she works at Merck (I think their workers are qualified for simple biology, especially when they have a biochemical Phd), but even if you didn't, what part of my argument is really weakened? A little google, and highschool will support me.

That's why I thought you were just antagonizing me, because I really felt like I was passing along some help, after I've been through a similar situation, and you were goading at me with something stupid and off topic. Also, I didn't really want to argue with a well-known regular, but I don't know how much that counts for.

I never claimed to be an expert, and although I'm pathetic enough to care about posting this:oops:, I'm not pathetic enough to lie about myself on the internet.:?

Thanks again to everyone who offered advice. It turns out that they didn't call me til this past Wednesday, so I didn't even have to worry about using anything to clean out my system. I passed the drug test and now I'll be working 40 hours a week for $8.75 an hour, plus overtime if I want it.

The only shitty part is that they only had positions available for second shift, which is 3 PM-11:30 PM. That will seriously cut into my social life during the week (I'll be working Monday-Friday) but I'll have to make that sacrifice for the time being.

This comes at a perfect time. My parents (whose house I'd like to get out of anyway) have gotten offers on the house from realtors and are looking to move to San Jacinto, which is a half hour away. Thing is, that's further inland, whereas I'm looking to get closer to the coast, probably Los Angeles (which is a 45 minute drive from here). So now I will be able to get a place in Riverside for the time being until I can (hopefully) find a job in or around LA and move there to live it up Hollywood style and further pursue my music career.

[quote name='Matt Young']Thanks again to everyone who offered advice. It turns out that they didn't call me til this past Wednesday, so I didn't even have to worry about using anything to clean out my system. I passed the drug test and now I'll be working 40 hours a week for $8.75 an hour, plus overtime if I want it.

The only shitty part is that they only had positions available for second shift, which is 3 PM-11:30 PM. That will seriously cut into my social life during the week (I'll be working Monday-Friday) but I'll have to make that sacrifice for the time being.

This comes at a perfect time. My parents (whose house I'd like to get out of anyway) have gotten offers on the house from realtors and are looking to move to San Jacinto, which is a half hour away. Thing is, that's further inland, whereas I'm looking to get closer to the coast, probably Los Angeles (which is a 45 minute drive from here). So now I will be able to get a place in Riverside for the time being until I can (hopefully) find a job in or around LA and move there to live it up Hollywood style and further pursue my music career.[/QUOTE]
Congrats. I'm glad you got the job. Good luck with it.

[quote name='Matt Young']Thanks again to everyone who offered advice. It turns out that they didn't call me til this past Wednesday, so I didn't even have to worry about using anything to clean out my system. I passed the drug test and now I'll be working 40 hours a week for $8.75 an hour, plus overtime if I want it.

This comes at a perfect time. My parents (whose house I'd like to get out of anyway) have gotten offers on the house from realtors and are looking to move to San Jacinto, which is a half hour away. Thing is, that's further inland, whereas I'm looking to get closer to the coast, probably Los Angeles (which is a 45 minute drive from here). So now I will be able to get a place in Riverside for the time being until I can (hopefully) find a job in or around LA and move there to live it up Hollywood style and further pursue my music career.[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the job. Sorry to hear that a guy with a genius IQ (I believe you mentioned that early on) is only getting $8.75/hour, but hey, whatever gets you through the day.

Go to school. Get a degree and get a good paying job. It worked for me as I put down $30+/hour. I walk to the bathroom and take a piss, make $3. If I have to take a crap, hell, could be as much as $10.

Congrats again and end of lecture.

TBW

[quote name='Matt Young'] I passed the drug test and now I'll be working 40 hours a week for $8.75 an hour, plus overtime if I want it.
[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear you got the job.

[quote name='supadupacheap']Time to light up a fat one to celebrate! :lol:

*Flame suit shields at maximum power*[/QUOTE]

:rofl: !!!

[quote name='supadupacheap']Time to light up a fat one to celebrate! :lol:

*Flame suit shields at maximum power*[/QUOTE]

Haha... You're lucky you're like my best friend on here, or else I'd go down to Virginia and inject you with syphilis, lol. J/K.

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me. I'm just more relieved than anything.

I haven't read this entire thread but I think I've seen all the important parts, so with that being said I would first like to congratulate my fellow Riverside County CAG'er on his recent success.

However, I would also like to tell all the people going off on mutlipage rants about how marijuana is the plant of the devil, and how it will ruin your life, and how everytime you smoke a little ganja, God kills kittens and nuns that they really, REALLY, need to grow up.

Now I realize that there are multiple ways to interpret that last comment, seeing as how this IS a videogame website, and as such there may be a large number of people who literally still have a lot of physical growing up to do, and because of this I'm not going to go and outrightly praise the virtues of marijuana, as that would be quite irresponsible of me. I am going to say though that you shouldn't believe everything you're told about how bad pot is, and reserve judgement until you're older and can find things out for yourself.

Now for those of you who are adults and are attacking marijuana and Matt with such fervor, I don't know what has made you all so dead set against grass, but you need to realize that with a little self control any decent human being can at least occasionally enjoy weed and still lead a very happy, full, and yes, even successful life. Just because a person smokes every now and then, that doesn't make them some deadbeat loser who doesn't deserve a job, and none of you have any right to launch personal attacks on Matt over such a thing.

To get back to the important matter at hand, congrats again Matt, the best of luck to you.

I don't think it's a question of if he deserves a job or not... I think it's more of an issue of cheating to get a job that doesn't want him.

Basically, it's kinda like lying on a resume. Meanwhile, those who deserve the job get screwed over.

[quote name='Matt Young']Haha... You're lucky you're like my best friend on here, or else I'd go down to Virginia and inject you with syphilis, lol. J/K.

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me. I'm just more relieved than anything.[/QUOTE]

Good for you dude.

The laws suck, so if you can flaunt them and still skid by, then go for it.

Nothing pisses me off more then a bunch of lilly livered Puritan a-holes who want to censor/ban/brainwash everything in their desire to make a totalian world that they think Jesus would have liked (Jesus being a long-haired hippie counter-revolutionary who performed magic with intoxicants and proclaimed himself to be a god)

[quote name='Matt Young']I knew some jackass would respond with something like that. Obviously, you are one of those fools who believes the exaggerations that the government propagates via those ridiculous commercials.

Had I known this would happen, I would not have smoked. Still, you have no right to judge me. I smoke very rarely, and I don't waste my money on it. Who are you to say that's wrong? It's also funny that you call me stupid considering I am an incredibly intelligent individual with a genius level IQ who, judging by your spelling and punctuation, is way ahead of you in that area.[/QUOTE]

And so modest too.

[quote name='nickmad']you dont have anymore to kill becasue you sat around being an unemployed genuis smoking weed.[/QUOTE]

I laughed out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back