I shoTT the sheriff, but I didn't shoot the deputy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='craven_fiend']Someone has to be the lameduck, and LP isn't available[/QUOTE]
Even in your case, I don't think it would be fair to put yourself in that category.

I like how my copy of Darksiders that I got when the game came out has a sheet with a blank spot where a code should be.

What the fuck.

[quote name='st0neface']Mojimbo, if you haven't seen it yet, put Paris, Texas at the top of your instant watch list. I was blown away by it, especially the last hour or so.

I got around to watching In the Loop, by the way. I totally understand what you mean by funny yet depressing now.[/QUOTE]It's in HD streaming so it's at the top of my list. I was actually going to watch it the other night but I ended up going with Who's That Knocking at My Door instead. Have you seen Wings of Desire yet? The Peter Falk story is so amazing in that movie, it made it go from "pretty good" to "holy shit" for me.

Yeah, I had an urge to watch it again recently because that asshole guy was hilarious. I'm pretty sure it's based off an English television series so I think I'll try and find that instead.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Even in your case, I don't think it would be fair to put yourself in that category.[/QUOTE]

It's all good either way. Without internet stupidity, where would we all be?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Triple overtime.[/QUOTE]

Glad I turned it back on after changing to new a bit ago. Still not sure if any game will top the Syracuse/Connecticut Big East tourney game. That was nuts.

[quote name='craven_fiend']

Glad I turned it back on after changing to new a bit ago. Still not sure if any game will top the Syracuse/Connecticut Big East tourney game. That was nuts.[/QUOTE]
It'll be hard to top that game, but the end of regulation and the first two OTs here have been just as exciting.

Dante's Inferno isn't bad. I like feeling sorry for the minions crying on the floor, THEN TORTURING THEM WITH MY DEATH SCYTHE!

[quote name='Mojimbo']I know you hated the demo, but are you considering Battlefield now that it's really cheap on Amazon, Trakan?[/QUOTE]

Eh, I don't know about really cheap, but that price seems okay I guess. Between FFXIII, RE5 DLC missions and MW2, I don't think I'd play it much. Plus it kinda sucks.

Thanks SDF member #4.

I was able to download and install it in under 1 minute.

:shock:

I can't believe NBC showed the luger dude dying.

[quote name='manthing']I can't believe NBC showed the luger dude dying.[/QUOTE]

I love how they said Georgia and didn't bother saying whether it was the country or state, didn't watch it just read about it. Once I saw the name, I figured it was the Republic of Georgia. Then stills ESPN showed were surreal. Dude's body was limp in the air. Poor guy, shitty way to go.

I want to download fl0w, but I don't want to sit through any system updates.

Morning all. For all of you fine folks who occasionally purchase music legitimitely, Amazon has a new round of 100 $5 MP3 albums. Some good stuff there. For you cool people - Led Zeppelin. For you $ people - Blackroc and Mos Def. For hipsters and Puma - Vampire Weekend. And for the gays - Owl City.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mak, when you wake up check this out:
http://social.zune.net/movies/District-13-Ultimatum/a79d4d3a-be62-478a-880f-db56d59a0fcc

MS is offering a 160pts rebate for rentals.[/QUOTE]

Thanks but I don't think I can rent .. I don't have a Zune HD.

We got about 4.5 inches of snow yesterday here, and traffic was a bitch. I did fish tail right before I got home, so that was fun.

I got into a fight with the lady last night. In a fit of rage I hit my toilet seat, and cracked that motherfucker in half. My hand hurts so bad today.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I got into a fight with the lady last night. In a fit of rage I hit my toilet seat, and cracked that motherfucker in half. My hand hurts so bad today.[/QUOTE]
Good choice. At least that's cheap and easy to fix.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all. For all of you fine folks who occasionally purchase music legitimitely, Amazon has a new round of 100 $5 MP3 albums. Some good stuff there. For you cool people - Led Zeppelin. For you $ people - Blackroc and Mos Def. For hipsters and Puma - Vampire Weekend. And for the gays - Owl City.[/QUOTE]

I heard one of the worst songs ever played on the radio the other morning... needless to say, I was blown away when I learned it was Vampire Weekend.

Just answered the door with my weiner hanging out of the hole in my boxers. That lady promoting her church must've been surprised/turned on. \\:D/

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I heard one of the worst songs ever played on the radio the other morning... needless to say, I was blown away when I learned it was Vampire Weekend.[/QUOTE]
I think you mean Owl City. Fireflies is garbage.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning all. For all of you fine folks who occasionally purchase music legitimitely, Amazon has a new round of 100 $5 MP3 albums. Some good stuff there. For you cool people - Led Zeppelin. For you $ people - Blackroc and Mos Def. For hipsters and Puma - Vampire Weekend. And for the gays - Owl City.

[/QUOTE]

I love the Blackroc album. "Coochie" alone is worth the price of admission. Also, it's not $5 anymore (it's up a buck to $5.99 now), but I really, really encourage everyone to get k'naan's Troubadour. I picked it up in their last round of $5 albums, and it immediately became one of my most listened to albums.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I think you mean Owl City. Fireflies is garbage.[/QUOTE]

Indeed it is. But whatever atrocity I heard the other morning was vampire weekend. I couldn't believe it... and then I seemed to remember Puma gushing about them and it all made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back