I still believe

I was disappointed last night. Every year I call one of my friends (he's a huge red sox fan) when the red sox are eliminated. I waited till 1:30 this morning to make that call, only to see the red sox win. Hopefully I can make my annual call today.

[quote name='adamada']One down, three to go. If anyone can do it, they can. I still believe despite the odds....
ALCS[/quote]

You are quite the dreamer. Yankees in 6

I dunno bout the chances of the Red Sox winning but the fact they stopped the 6-game save streak by Rivera, and the fact Rivera is such a good save pitcher in the playoff, 26 saves where he picthed more than a inning in the past 8 years, and during those 8 years combined there were only 7 saves over more than one inning.
I dunno bout yall but they have a chance, I give them 20 to 1 they will win it

I just wish Curt was ok. I am not a huge Sox fan but I am a huge Curt Schilling fan. I wouldn't mind seeing NY vs. Houston though. Seeing Roger go against the team he played for last year would be great.

Theres hope till the Yankees win the their fourth. Until they are able to do so, rabid Red Sox fans will continue to keep the faith.

go sox. now we just need to go nuts tonight and break the game open. there is still hope. mussina can't be brilliant in 2 straight starts, can he?

[quote name='snotknocker'][quote name='adamada']One down, three to go. If anyone can do it, they can. I still believe despite the odds....
ALCS[/quote]

You are quite the dreamer. Yankees in 6[/quote]

I'm no Yankees fan, but you can say that again.

Lets hope a win tonight will lead to more riots at my school...probably not though since we had a bunch of meetings about it and whatnot...

boston has to win 3 more straight against the yankees....
that just doesn't happen.....

no team has ever come back from 0-3....

just watch out for a pedro choke.... after all *cough* the yankees are his ....daddy!!!!

i wonder how played out that line has gotten in NY.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that this is the way it has to be.

The Sox come back from an 0-3 deficit to the Yankees and then beat Clemens in the world series. We are the team of destiny.

NEWS BREAK! This just in... Carlos Beltran has single handedly beaten every team left in the playoffs... Apparently, not satisfied with his postseason perfection, he beats the ever living crap out of his own team, the Astros, taking home the world series championship for himself...

I can see the headlines in the Boston Herald in the morning if the red sox win.

Who's your Daddy?
w/ a pic of pedro pointing

that is of course if he dominates and the sox win.

then again it could be the same for the NY Times if pedro gets rocked.

[quote name='cyberlian']NEWS BREAK! This just in... Carlos Beltran has single handedly beaten every team left in the playoffs... Apparently, not satisfied with his postseason perfection, he beats the ever living crap out of his own team, the Astros, taking home the world series championship for himself...[/quote]

I want the Astros, and specifically Beltran to win. He was great here in KC for several years without getting the attention he deserved. Now he'll probably be an all star for the rest of his career.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='cyberlian']NEWS BREAK! This just in... Carlos Beltran has single handedly beaten every team left in the playoffs... Apparently, not satisfied with his postseason perfection, he beats the ever living crap out of his own team, the Astros, taking home the world series championship for himself...[/quote]

I want the Astros, and specifically Beltran to win. He was great here in KC for several years without getting the attention he deserved. Now he'll probably be an all star for the rest of his career.[/quote]
One thing is for sure... he will get paid well for all of his patience and hard-work... (he's a free agent this offseason, and it helps that he just set the record for homeruns in a postseason)

[quote name='musha666']When wil lyou sad red sox fans learn!!!? sheesh.[/quote]

What can I say? Eat is Spankees fans!!!!
You've just lost the most humiliating post-season seires loss
EVER in baseball history! EVER. let this sink in....

EVER

GO SOX!!!!!!!

bread's done
Back