I want a PS3

outofnames

CAG Veteran
Ok CAGs, I'm looking for the best price/deals on a regular PS3 system.
Also, I am thinking about selling my Wii. Where can i get the most out of it? I plan on using some of the money for the PS3 so I guess store credit is cool if i can buy a PS3 at the same place. Thanks!

I would also like to what PS3 to get. I'm guess the 80GB PS3 is the one to get, but input would help.
I also want to add that I have a wii,2 games and 2 controllers with nunchucks.
Thanks!

For your Wii if you must sell it you best bet is ebay. As we get near to the winter holidays Wiis will no doubt run out of stock again and the ebay prices of a Wii even used will become very very high. I guess your best bet would be to offer the whole set as a bundle and if you can swing it offer free shipping. Psychologically I'd be willing to water that people would pay more for free shipping than they would without it.

Get $150 off your PS3 by getting a sony credit card - deal ends 12/31

go to sonystyle.com - select games and game offers

only "trick" is that you need to use the card to buy the ps3 at a "sony authorized dealer" - so no buying the ps3 from a mom and pop store.. amazon, bbuy etc.. are all good though

Also for the PS3 (am in the same boat and have done some research), yeah it's better to get the 80G.
Cause for the $100 extra you'll have to pay to upgrade to the 160G, you can buy an external hard drive of 500G and install it in your PS3 - so a much better deal for you.

[quote name='zachyounkin']I have a PS3 if anyone is interested. 80 gb for $375[/quote]

That better be almost new and with shipping included.

Dell Home has the Sony Playstation 3 80GB HDD Gaming Console for $339.99 after 15% off Coupon Code: ?3WZ2B199QH53J (Exp 12/19). Free Shipping. Tax in most.

They've all but said that they're doing a price drop in March if you can wait that long. That's what I'm doing...

bread's done
Back