I Want the OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predator21281

CAGiversary!
untitlednx2.jpg

Attn: Strell

Stay out of the 'This has to end' Thread.

I'm handling it. Just classic jollydwarf that you ought to be spared exposure to if it can be helped.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Attn: Strell

Stay out of the 'This has to end' Thread.

I'm handling it. Just classic jollydwarf that you ought to be spared exposure to if it can be helped.[/QUOTE]

Jollydwarf being a dumbass? I'm shocked! Call Matlock!

[quote name='Sleepkyng']ok cag team - i've got bacon, 3 chicken breasts and a head of cauliflower

dinner for 4 - IDEAS?[/quote]Still throwing down with delicious omelettes.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Pop Tarts, chips, and french fries FTW. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]
Did that discussion about being overweight last night have no effect on you at all? ;)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Did that discussion about being overweight last night have no effect on you at all? ;)[/QUOTE] I'm not the one who's fucking 29 stone. :lol:

Actually I'm closer to 12.

Holy shit Graystone. :shock: :lol:

I was going to have some pb&nutella sammiches, but I'm out of bread. :cry:

Yes, old'dx10, but dandy. Just dandy. See how it sparkles and glimmers:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFhT1pNUBps[/MEDIA]

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']That is NOT a puppy. You fail. FAIL![/QUOTE]

Puppies are old and busted. The new hotness is freaky robots. Check the AP wire and you'd know.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']ok cag team - i've got bacon, 3 chicken breasts and a head of cauliflower

dinner for 4 - IDEAS?[/quote]

You're gonna starve. Or else you better tell us what else you got, like some sort of starch or another veg of some sort.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You're gonna starve. Or else you better tell us what else you got, like some sort of starch or another veg of some sort.[/quote]

got pasta, got basamati rice, some onions, some carrots, maybe a bell pepper,

a whole array of spices and what not. some eggs, flour, milk , orange juice, coconut milk, and various asian sauces.

come on Jimmie, work your magic!

Well see, now we're workin with somethin' here.

I'd puree the califlower, boil it off first, like you were making mashed potatoes. Pick the florettes off, boil, drain, mash 'em up with a little butter and milk added in, salt, pepper and you're done.

Or, cook off the rice, first put in a bit of oil and then a small onion fine diced. Kick it around till it's trastlucent then put in your rice. kick that around so to sucks up all the onion flavored oil. Then add the water and finish it off.

The chicken, you could cook it about half way, take it out and wrap the bacon around it and finish cooking it, which will cook the bacon and finish the chicken off. Like 350 15 mins just chicken, wrap it, another 20 or so and you should be straight. Cook by temp, not time.

You could marinate the chicken in the coconut milk, the milk will break down the chicken a bit and keep it moist during cooking. Add in some ground or whole cloves, some nutmeg, five spice, what ever into the milk, let it sit for as long as you can, up to 8 or so hours.

You could cook down the coconut milk and make a sauce out of it, serve it with the rice. But I think if you're going to try and pull off using 3 chickens for 4 people you should cut them in half. the long way so they're thin not two chunks of whole breasts, cut them like you'd cut a bagle.

I'd list more but I gotta go to work. Good luck. We're all counting on you.

[quote name='"sleepinglionhart"']That'd be me. Just make it quick.[/quote]
Are you being serious? Because I will hunt you down.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm not the one who's fucking 29 stone. :lol:

Actually I'm closer to 12.

I was going to have some pb&nutella sammiches, but I'm out of bread. :cry:[/quote]

Assuming that a stone is 14 pounds, I am 11.78 or so.

[quote name='Scobie']Puppies are old and busted. The new hotness is freaky robots. Check the AP wire and you'd know.[/quote]

That's right didn't you see Cheapy's Gay Robot thread?

I've got a cousin who's about 6'5" 350.

It's kind of sad ... I was always the tallest cousin on my dad's side, and now they're all taller than me except for the one who's older than me. :cry: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've got a cousin who's about 6'5" 350.

It's kind of sad ... I was always the tallest cousin on my dad's side, and now they're all taller than me except for the one who's older than me. :cry: :lol:[/quote]

Probably something in the water... every generation, I tell ya.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Probably something in the water... every generation, I tell ya.[/QUOTE] I suppose. Even the one who's shorter is still around 6'1" or so.

Of course, all of my cousins on my mom's side, in Mexico, are average/short. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've got a cousin who's about 6'5" 350.

It's kind of sad ... I was always the tallest cousin on my dad's side, and now they're all taller than me except for the one who's older than me. :cry: :lol:[/quote]

I was the tallest kid in my class all throughout elementary school, and I was taller than almost everyone in my class when I entered junior high.

Now I am 5' 9", and I'm about the same height as nearly every guy that I graduated with.

It sucks going from tall to average-ish.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Well see, now we're workin with somethin' here.

I'd puree the califlower, boil it off first, like you were making mashed potatoes. Pick the florettes off, boil, drain, mash 'em up with a little butter and milk added in, salt, pepper and you're done.

Or, cook off the rice, first put in a bit of oil and then a small onion fine diced. Kick it around till it's trastlucent then put in your rice. kick that around so to sucks up all the onion flavored oil. Then add the water and finish it off.

The chicken, you could cook it about half way, take it out and wrap the bacon around it and finish cooking it, which will cook the bacon and finish the chicken off. Like 350 15 mins just chicken, wrap it, another 20 or so and you should be straight. Cook by temp, not time.

You could marinate the chicken in the coconut milk, the milk will break down the chicken a bit and keep it moist during cooking. Add in some ground or whole cloves, some nutmeg, five spice, what ever into the milk, let it sit for as long as you can, up to 8 or so hours.

You could cook down the coconut milk and make a sauce out of it, serve it with the rice. But I think if you're going to try and pull off using 3 chickens for 4 people you should cut them in half. the long way so they're thin not two chunks of whole breasts, cut them like you'd cut a bagle.

I'd list more but I gotta go to work. Good luck. We're all counting on you.[/quote]

alright, i'm gonna give it a shot. i'll let y'all know

[quote name='prmononoke']I was the tallest kid in my class all throughout elementary school, and I was taller than almost everyone in my class when I entered junior high.

Now I am 5' 9", and I'm about the same height as nearly every guy that I graduated with.

It sucks going from tall to average-ish.[/QUOTE] I was 6'1" by the time I was 14.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
[/QUOTE]

What I step on your foot? Sorry?

I'm a big son of a bitch, and I'm proud I don't care.

[quote name='Graystone']What I step on your foot? Sorry?

I'm a big son of a bitch, and I'm proud I don't care.[/QUOTE] It just seems a little extreme with the numbers side by side like that. :lol:

You must look like goddamn Violet Beauregarde. Post gum. And also not violet. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I was 6'1" by the time I was 14.[/QUOTE]

Same.

I've always been the tall/lanky guy with my friends and other people I know; I'm 6'3". Reality struck at URI while playing basketball that I wasn't as tall as I thought I was. I was getting blocked left and right, which rarely happened before. Such a kick in the nuts, but it was meant to be.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It just seems a little extreme with the numbers side by side like that. :lol:

:[/QUOTE]

No sir, you did see the pic in my profile?

I dare say the lowest weight I could get to is 275-300. My legs are super thick but its all muscle. My arms are big and its muscle. Like I said before I've got a "farm body." I look dead like my dad, grandfather, uncles. :bomb:

Today went well.

Went to the mall, took preorder money off Pogeyman, bought Odin Sphere and the Castlevania Double Pack for a grand total of $5 and change.

Went to Hot Topic (meh) and picked up a Manson shirt. They had a great Rob Zombie shirt, but none in my size. D:

No belt buckle, however.

Went to BB, got Mario Party 8, Kingdom Hearts 2, and three penny guides all for $0.01 after an RZ cert.

Went for a second round of penny guides to another lady and she calls some bitch over to ask if she can sell me the guides.

She says "No" and I asked why. She said "Because it does that sometimes" and price adjusts them to the cover price, so I left.

She obviously didn't know about the penny guide system, as she was trying to sell them to me at cover price, saying the system glitched, ringing up at a penny. Pff.

I also found 2 Rogue Galaxy guides, hidden. Seems like someone wants them when they hit a penny. :whistle2:k

LMFAO

That is indeed a hard toss up, but the Joker wins out because of his nonchalant "this is some dumb shit" expression.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Pop Tarts, chips, and french fries FTW. :cool: :lol:[/QUOTE]

And I'm the fatass here?

well I am but my point is for lunch I had a turkey sandwich and a banana. One day sub that metabolism is going to slow down on you so be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back