I want to get Braid Online code with PAYPAL

[quote name='thelonepig']Use the PayPal plug-in on Amazon. It'll generate a Mastercard number connected to your account for the purchase.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a credit card

If that doesnt work you can buy MS points with PayPal. Just change your payment type on your XBLA profile on xbox.com to PayPal.

[quote name='Road4Kill']I don't have a credit card[/QUOTE]
He's saying to use PayPal's plug-in to generate a virtual Mastercard, then use that to buy the code from Amazon.

[quote name='Skoad']He's saying to use PayPal's plug-in to generate a virtual Mastercard, then use that to buy the code from Amazon.[/QUOTE]
The Paypal plug-in is no longer available for download though:cry:

[quote name='Road4Kill']The Paypal plug-in is no longer available for download though:cry:[/QUOTE]

https://www.paypal.com/helpcenter/main.jsp;jsessionid=Z1FQLbhTFxGMdQ64CvT1czk9yMxLH0rxj0lnbgGSpZRDVqh6GRsy!397506396?t=solutionTab&ft=homeTab&ps=&target=_parent&solutionId=64309&locale=en_US&_dyncharset=UTF-8&countrycode=US&cmd=_help&serverInstance=9002

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Products & Services tab.
  3. On your Account Overview, see Account Tools box in lower right-hand corner.
  4. Click PayPal Plug-In.
  5. Scroll to the end of the page and click Download it Now.

It's coming up for me.

That depends on how your debit card is set up. It might bounce and give you bank charges. It could draft straight out of savings or whatever account it's connected to, if money is available there. It may be that the order simply won't go through because there aren't enough funds available to pay for the purchase.

Overdraft fees are usually $30, and if you don't have funds to cover it in the overdraft, there's likely other fees involved, so you'd charge $7.50 and have to eventually pay $30~$90+, more if you take more than a certain time period.

So what exactly are you trying to do? Buy a game with no money at all?

[quote name='thelonepig']Use the PayPal plug-in on Amazon. It'll generate a Mastercard number connected to your account for the purchase.[/QUOTE]

Does this work for Mac?

You don't even use a program to use the "plug-in", basically you activate it on your account by saying you will download the plug-in, then you can choose to load it through their website in case you don't have a compatible browser. Apparently they took down the download, though, but people who have activated it can still use it.

I have no idea how to activate/flag it for use on your account now. You might just be SOL.

Sign in and then try to access either this link: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_vdc-hub

Or this one: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...a056acd1538879f614231735d88db02692aa5ce177198 (Secure card page)

I dunno bro...it's a great game and if you can't shell $7.50, which is half the regular $15...you're a cheap ass gamer!

I thought the Paypal plug-in was no longer available?

If you have activated it previously, you can still use it. If not, it seems there's no way to do it.

[quote name='MoonSka']Find some way to fund your PayPal account and I can send you a code for the PS3 version for 7.50.[/QUOTE]

what do u mean by fund?

[quote name='Road4Kill']what do u mean by fund?[/QUOTE]
he means add money onto your paypal account so you pay him then he buys a code and sends it to you

lol:imwithst::fridge::robot:

=)

[quote name='helluvagood']he means add money onto your paypal account so you pay him then he buys a code and sends it to you

lol:imwithst::fridge::robot:

=)[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Sorry for not being clear enough before.

[quote name='IRHari']I dunno bro...it's a great game and if you can't shell $7.50, which is half the regular $15...you're a cheap ass gamer![/QUOTE]

BAG - Broke Ass Gamer

If one person can buy me a code on amazon and i'll send you the 7.50 braid costs on paypal. Need to buy tonight or it goes back to 15$!

[quote name='Road4Kill']If one person can buy me a code on amazon and i'll send you the 7.50 braid costs on paypal. Need to buy tonight or it goes back to 15$![/QUOTE]
I have a code for Braid already purchased. Check your PMs.

bread's done
Back