i will be signing up for netflix or blockbuster

msuna

CAGiversary!
I wanted to get a thread going since i am signing up for either netflix or blockbuster and was hoping to see what other fellow CAGERS referral services can offer to me and to them if i sign through them. THX

I have Blockbuster and I'm fairly happy with them. I live less than an hour away from the distribution center that sends me my movies, though. So, I generally get movies the day two to three days after I send one back. I've had no problem with them, though, so I'd recommend them.

If you want to sign up for them via something like the free iPod Touch website as my referral I can kick down a game or something. I can get you a list or you can just look at my thread. Let me know via PM we'll work something out.

sign up under my referral I'm paying $24 on green. Also holding an Amazon gift certificate raffle for anyone who completes an offer from me. See my referral thread for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you sign up for netflix at one of my sites (in my sig, i can send you link thru pm tho, and help you if you need it) ill pay you $25

you can see my referral thread for my info too

NEW REQUEST FOR Netflix INFO

I can't make my own thread here yet, but I too am ready to sign up for netflix and want to get the best deal from it. This thread is pretty old so I'm hoping to pick up new info after this post. If you post the best deal I'll happily go through your referral link to do the deal. Please post exactly what the payout is (if in some sort of "points", please give some indication of real world value and any minimum redemption amount).

Thank you.

If you sign up through the Best Buy Reward Zone link (on the reward zone website), you can get like 1100 points which comes out to just over $20 if you continue as a paying member for like 4 months or something.

[quote name='fortunz']NEW REQUEST FOR Netflix INFO

I can't make my own thread here yet, but I too am ready to sign up for netflix and want to get the best deal from it. This thread is pretty old so I'm hoping to pick up new info after this post. If you post the best deal I'll happily go through your referral link to do the deal. Please post exactly what the payout is (if in some sort of "points", please give some indication of real world value and any minimum redemption amount).

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

If you sign up at yourfree360games you'll be halfway to a free game. You also get 14 day trial and only need to pay for a month. I got credit the day after netflix billed me.

Use my referral link, or don't. http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=278306

bread's done
Back