I Won a G.A.P. Contest!!! (PLEASE MOVE)

enixidfrag

CAGiversary!
CAN A MOD PLEAS MOVE THIS TO THE BRAGGING RIGHTS THREAD (i swear i looked for something like that howcome it doesnt have its own?)

So I come home from work today right and on the way back my dad says i got a package. So i'm thinking its the Samsung drive i ordered from the UK (you knoe the one ;) ) Anyway i get home and when i get the package right away im like humm i doubt this is it cause its in a bag and it like multiple things moving around so i go to my room and i take my butterfly and open the package.
Low and Behold the first thing i see is a 2 GB Sony Memory Stick pro Duo im like \\:D/

Then i dump the rest out and i get the following (please note i will try to take picture of everything for you guys sometime soon)

[quote name='Gamer Advisory Panel']
Dear Gamer Advisory Panel member,

Congratulations on winning our recent G.A.P. Sweepstakes.You'll find your prize enclosed----please enjoy it with our compliments.

As a G.A.P. member, you're part of an elite gaming community with the power to shape the future of the industry. The PlayStation Underground is counting on you to use your power wisely, so please...stay involved! Be sure to keep your Member Profile up-to-date, and let us know each time you add a new game or gadget to your PlayStation arsenal. And of course, check the G.A.P. website often for more chances to participate: gap.us.playstation.com

We hope we can continue to rely on you for your insight and expertise. With your help, we can take the world of gaming to new heights.

Sincerly,

The PlayStation Underground[/quote]

0071171985310_500X500.jpg

Sony Accessory Case & Cloth PSP

0071171985240_500X500.jpg

Sony Headphones With Remote Control PSP (only black headphones instead of white)

0071171985280_500X500.jpg

Sony Car Adapter PSP

0071171985290_500X500.jpg

Sony Battery Charger PSP

PA.47743.001.jpg

PSP PlayStation Portable Battery Pack (2200mAh)

20-234-005-04.JPG

SONY 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo (MS Pro Duo) Flash Card Model MSX-M2GS - Retail

Well thats everything i got everything totals up to be worth about $160 and you guys wanna know the REALLY funny part i dont remember signing up for it :bouncy:

yea and its really wierd i didnt even sign up for it i mean i dont remember even seeing the contest cause i mean i figure "i'll never win" you know

also they never even e-mailed me to tell me i won wierd hugh but it does have that stupid G.A.P. paper with it which im typing out right now till i can get to a scanner to scan it

[quote name='enixidfrag']its Sony's Gamer Advisory Panel and you have to be invited by Sony[/QUOTE]

Or you can just register your Playstation product, and usually they will send you an e-mail or snail-mail inviting you to join.

yup exactly although not everyone gets invited from what i here dude it took like 5 months for my G.A.P. hat to get here lol

The only things I get from GAP are demos. When I signed up I got a certificate and a dayplanner/cd holder thing, as well as some useless member's card. Most recently I got a Rogue Galaxy demo, flag and poster.

The best thing I ever got from G.A.P. was getting into the Final Fantasy XI beta, after it was over, they sent me a retail copy for the PS2 /w HDD.

[quote name='Rig']Congrats, OP.

Do you have a PSP?[/quote]

yup of course got 2 actualy one i bought as a backup im one of the mods over at ProjectPSP thats how how much i like not as much for the games that are actualy on it though but beeing able to take Metal Gear and games like that around with me every where i go yeah im sold :D

oh btw i "exchanged" the battery charger and 2 greatest hits psp games at wal-mart the other day for Excite Truck and a battery charger

but for some odd reason they said 2 of the things they didnt sell and one hadnt been bought within 90 days so i couldnt return

[quote name='enixidfrag']yup of course got 2 actualy one i bought as a backup im one of the mods over at ProjectPSP thats how how much i like not as much for the games that are actualy on it though but beeing able to take Metal Gear and games like that around with me every where i go yeah im sold :D

oh btw i "exchanged" the battery charger and 2 greatest hits psp games at wal-mart the other day for Excite Truck and a battery charger

but for some odd reason they said 2 of the things they didnt sell and one hadnt been bought within 90 days so i couldnt return[/quote]
why would you even say that? you could of done it and not talked about but nope you had to talk about it. Thus creating a huge flame war over whether or not you can "return" stuff to walmart being illegal and unethical. Thanks :roll:

Last month, I won a GAP contest too. It was the August PS2 Games contest. Ended up getting Xenosaga III, Madden 07, and Flatout 2.

bread's done
Back