Ice Silver PSP Slim Daxter Bundle $169.99 Target B&M or PM-Available NOW!

Nephilim

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Edit 5: Courtesy of Birakon, here is a screen grab.
Screen Grab

Edit 4: Thanks to jnirvana292, here is a Yahoo cache version.

Edit 3: Target.com has changed the price, and my Google Cache page is gone.
If someone has a screenshot, post it and I will ad it.

Edit 2: Target has removed the item or changed the price. You can now use the Google Cached version for your printout and price match.

Edit 1:

Some Target, Walmart and Best Buy stores are reported to have these in stock and available for sale right now. There is a Sony Press Release stating that.

CAG's are also reporting that Target, Walmart and Best Buy stores have been price matching the webpage printout from the Target.com site.

Also, here is the google cached version in case Target.com changes the price.

End Edit:

Target.com has this bundle listed for $169.99 In Store Only not available online.

PSP Slim Daxter bundle

So I guess you could print this out if they raise the price in store and see if they or another retailer would match it. Strange that they would discount this new bundle by $30.

This bundle is being released on Sept 10th and should be in stores after that.
It includes:
• Gaming System includes 1Gb Memory Stick, AC Adapter, PlayStation Portable System, Power Cord, Battery Pack
• Games included are Game: Daxter™ Video:Family Guy™ The Freakin 'Sweet Collection
• Features Slim, Lightweight Design

new_psp_daxter.jpg

Yeah, might as well get a larger one so you can use game demos and encode video for it if you ever want to.

You mean you stuck them on a Memory Stick? I'd assume you have to put pictures into the correct directory for it to read them. Probably easiest to just hook your Playstation up directly to your computer and copy the files over. I think there's a "photo" directory or something like that, and you can probably just drop stuff in there (might be more involved, but I'd start with that).

[quote name='Wolfpup']You mean you stuck them on a Memory Stick? I'd assume you have to put pictures into the correct directory for it to read them. Probably easiest to just hook your Playstation up directly to your computer and copy the files over. I think there's a "photo" directory or something like that, and you can probably just drop stuff in there (might be more involved, but I'd start with that).[/quote]
the PSP doesn`t come with a cable right ?

[quote name='outunderstars']Or just buy a new one at list price?[/quote]

I wouldn't be much of a cheapass if I did that though, right? :D

[quote name='zizo79']the PSP doesn`t come with a cable right ?[/quote]
That's right, it doesn't come with a cable. However, the cable it uses is pretty standard - just a regular mini-USB cable that normally comes with MP3 players and digital cameras.

The other alternative is to use a memory card reader.

[quote name='mkelehan']You need a mem stick. You can get a 32MB card for stupid cheap, but you might want to spring for a bigger one so you can have a game system and MP3 player in one unit. I never got an iPod, I just got a 4GB card.[/QUOTE]

thanks, i went ahead and picked up a 1 gig stick, since i won a couple 10 dollar gift cards at drawings during the halo 3 launch.

Wow, talk about a slam dunk. This deal is STILL ALIVE! If you have the $40 off 200 for Circuit City then give it a shot. I had the Target printout from the first day this thread went up and I never got the chance to go try it until now.

I went to my local CC. They didn't have anything on the shelf so I went to the counter and asked about it. They had the Daxter bundle in stock so I said I'll take one. Then I made the move.

First I asked for the Target pricematch, so the manager agreed and also took off an extra 10% (Pricematch Plus he said). No fuss at all. I was floored. Then I threw in Jeanne D'arc on top of that to bring it to $196. Then I busted out the coupon and he already knew. He said "go spend $4 and you got it, it has to be $200 before tax". So I was trying to find Wipeout because it was the only other game I wanted. No dice, but then I remembered the component video cables. Sure enough, they had some in-stock. I grabbed those and walked out of there at $192 (after tax) for the bundle, the cables and Jeanne D'arc.

Right after that, I went over to Best Buy and used the $5 off coupon to get Wipeout for $10. Excellent.

Amazing deal. Thanks guys! I hope this post helps!

[quote name='Ctl-Alt-l33t']Wow, talk about a slam dunk. This deal is STILL ALIVE! I had the Target printout from the first day this thread went up and I never got the chance to go try it until now.

I went to my local CC. They didn't have anything on the shelf so I went to the counter and asked about it. They had the Daxter bundle in stock so I said I'll take one. Then I made the move.

First I asked for the Target pricematch, so the manager agreed and also took off an extra 10% (Pricematch Plus he said). No fuss at all. I was floored. Then I threw in Jeanne D'arc on top of that to bring it to $196. Then I busted out the coupon and he already knew. He said "go spend $4 and you got it, it has to be $200 before tax". So I was trying to find Wipeout because it was the only other game I wanted. No dice, but then I remembered the component video cables. Sure enough, they had some in-stock. I grabbed those and walked out of there at $192 for the bundle, the cables and Jeanne D'arc.

Amazing deal. Thanks guys! I hope this post helps![/quote]

Damn! I think you found the one decent manager that is still working at CC. They don't really do the 110% anymore and that coupon on top of a pricematch is insane. Nice job

[quote name='slavefive']That is an amazing deal. I wonder what the likelyhood of that happening to me is? :)

May I ask where you are, which store location?[/quote]

Give it a try. My local CC is in Bellevue, WA.

I should have done that cuz I have my Target prinout and I decided to use $40 off $200. Today I bought my Halo 3 Legendary Edition @ CC and I was reading CC FAQ brochure of how to use pricematch, 110% discount and other helpful service. I doubt that CC are welcome to pricematch any item to beat other store that can't deal with. Now I heard that Halo 3 Special Edition Xbox 360 finally came with 65nm CPU chip aka Falcon according to Xbox forum. I still have extra $40 off $200 coupon and I might use this to buy Halo 360 for $340+tax (after $40off$200 & $10off from Burger King) :D

[quote name='zizo79']don`t forget to get your HORI screen protectors ....[/QUOTE]

Who sells the Hori screen protectors? My fry's didn't have it and GS didn't either. I don't see it on CC's site, not sure if they have it in stores.

[quote name='gokou36']Who sells the Hori screen protectors? My fry's didn't have it and GS didn't either. I don't see it on CC's site, not sure if they have it in stores.[/quote]
i bought mine for $3.56 shipped from ebay ...they shipped them from hongkkong
i just got it today ..it`s great ...i definitely recommend hori :applause:

The thing I hate about ordering from hong kong is that it takes way too long to get to me. How long did yours take?

Used the 40 off and a GC to make the total 88 even. I have to say, i jumped on the Jak Pak and i agree, the silver looks great, nothing at all like the pictures. Thats not to say the game looks bad though.

Anyone know of any great PSP game clearances? I'm looking for Loco Roco, Syphon Filter:dark Mirror, Pirates, and Joan D' Arc. I found Lumines 2 at TRU for 10 bucks but figure its YMMV.

[quote name='Fatbot3']Used the 40 off and a GC to make the total 88 even. I have to say, i jumped on the Jak Pak and i agree, the silver looks great, nothing at all like the pictures. Thats not to say the game looks bad though.

Anyone know of any great PSP game clearances? I'm looking for Loco Roco, Syphon Filter:dark Mirror, Pirates, and Joan D' Arc. I found Lumines 2 at TRU for 10 bucks but figure its YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Check BB for Locoroco in the front-lane aisle...you might find it for $9.99.

Check CC for Syphon:Filter DM & Pirates...you might find it for $16.96 each.

There are a few clearance titles @ Kmart ...like Lemmings and Rengoku II. Target is also a good place to check for some YMMV titles.

[quote name='gokou36']The thing I hate about ordering from hong kong is that it takes way too long to get to me. How long did yours take?[/quote] it only took 4 days

i got one a couple days ago at ebgames, i didnt want to go anywhere to try price matching, i think its way past the ethical deadline.

anyway, this thing is freaking awesome.

[quote name='Fatbot3']Used the 40 off and a GC to make the total 88 even. I have to say, i jumped on the Jak Pak and i agree, the silver looks great, nothing at all like the pictures. Thats not to say the game looks bad though.

Anyone know of any great PSP game clearances? I'm looking for Loco Roco, Syphon Filter:dark Mirror, Pirates, and Joan D' Arc. I found Lumines 2 at TRU for 10 bucks but figure its YMMV.[/quote] syphon filter dark mirror is $15 at bestbuy, plus you can use the $5 off coupon to make the deal even sweeter. but the coupon expires 9/30 so you better hurry if you want SP dark mirror for $10

[quote name='anarchyburger']syphon filter dark mirror is $15 at bestbuy, plus you can use the $5 off coupon to make the deal even sweeter. but the coupon expires 9/30 so you better hurry if you want SP dark mirror for $10[/QUOTE]

i went to my walmart like a week and a half ago, and they had a stack of syphon filter dark mirrors for 9.98 each.

bread's done
Back