If a girl asks you about a superpower...

GameDude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
A girl I'm talking to messaged me with this something like this "if you one super power, what would it be? And no X-ray vision. :) "

I need something kinda creative so I don't sound boring, so nothing like "to fly" or "to be invisible." Also, I don't know how perverted I can be since she did mention the x-ray vision part. And please, no flaming or being general dickheads. thanks!

Super smarts would be keen. You could cure cancer, create a renewable source of energy, and instant message ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

Its too bad this wasnt a question asked in person, because then I would set up the following scenario:

Girl: If you could have one super power, what would it be?
You: The Power to shut you the hell up.
Girl: Huh?
You: ::SLAP::

Sing her this song:

Power of Love - Huey Lewis and the News

The power of love is a curious thing
make a one man weep, make another man sing
Change a hawk to a little white dove
more than a feeling, that's the power of love

Tougher than diamonds, rich like cream
Stronger and harder than a bad girl's dream
make a bad one good make a wrong one right
power of love that keeps you home at night

Chorus 1 :
You don't need money, don't take fame
Don't need no credit card to ride this train
It's strong and it's sudden and it's cruel sometimes
but it might just save your life
That's the power of love
That's the power of love

First time you feel it, it might make you sad
Next time you feel it it might make you mad
But you'll be glad baby when you've found
that's the power makes the world go'round

Chorus 2 :
And it don't take money, don't take fame
don't need no credit card to ride this train
It's strong and it's sudden it can be cruel sometimes
but it might just save your life

They say that all in love is fair
yeah, but you don't care
But you know what to do
when it gets hold of you
and with a little help from above
you feel the power of love
Can you feel it ?
Hmmm

Chorus 3 :
It don't take money and it don't take fame
don't need no credit card to ride this train
Tougher than diamonds and stronger than steel
you won't feel nothin' till you feel
you feel the power, just FEEL the power of love
That's the power, that's the power of love
You feel the power of love
feel the power of love feel the power of love

In a deadpan tone, tell her that you wish you had the superpower to actually get erect. And when she laughs, don't react.

Find some random superhero from some random funny book, and tell her that you would like their power.

Like Puck, in Alpha Flight.

Puck, a dwarf bouncer from Saskatoon who said "eh" at the end of every sentence.

I believe his powers are that he is really short.

[quote name='GameDude']A girl I'm talking to messaged me with this something like this "if you one super power, what would it be? And no X-ray vision. :) "[/QUOTE]

So, this all happens, and you want to continue the conversation?

I would hope you'd wish for the power of common fucking sense, but that's evidently asking a bit much.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Perhaps, the ability to be witty without having to ask a video game message board?[/QUOTE]

:applause: :lol:

Shapeshifter (could also call yourself an animorph) would be awesome. Think about it, if you didn't want to be seen, just change into something else (ant, fly, chair, ect.). Want to travel far fast, turn into a bird to fly there. I don't know, I think it's my favorite decision.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Tell her you wish you had enough strength to fight off Daddy.

She'll understand.[/QUOTE]
If you had meat vision, you can make him hot dogs and burgers and a lot more stuff involving meat.

[quote name='bushwaccer']Just tell her something that would make her laugh.[/QUOTE]

the problem is he cant. he needs input from other cags to make him seem witty.

Sorry, I've already pattented that one. :cool:

GD... for fucks sake. Do you just make a thread everytime a girl breathes the same air you do? In the remote chance this ISN'T a 50 year old man hoping you're 14, shes probably either too horribly disfigured or horrendously fat to attract people in the real world. Either way, you'd be lucky to action from either of them because you're such a clod asking for advice at every step. Are you going to bring your PSP on dates so you can ask us what to tell her when she asks what your favorite movies are?

How are you going to answer future questions? Hold on a sec, I have no opinions of my own, let me ask 30,000 strangers. :roll:

[quote name='SpazX']multiple orgasms[/QUOTE]

Just tell her you've already got "The Power", then press the play button on your ghetto blaster and start dancing like a fiend to the aforementioned song by Snap...

[quote name='JEKKI']the power to lactate cheeseburgers.

out of your nipples that is[/QUOTE]

I hate to think of where else you would be lactating from.

A former co-worker at the college I graduated from told me this story about how the honors program asked this question for their entrance essay. She had a friend who said the superpower he'd like to have was China. Unfortunately, he didn't get in.

of course the answer is the power of the beyonder....

first one that gets that meaning and explains wins 1trillbillzillion dollas...

[quote name='yops2k']A former co-worker at the college I graduated from told me this story about how the honors program asked this question for their entrance essay. She had a friend who said the superpower he'd like to have was China. Unfortunately, he didn't get in.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

that made me laugh out loud. It was an unexpected answer.

[quote name='cag1000']of course the answer is the power of the beyonder....

first one that gets that meaning and explains wins 1trillbillzillion dollas...[/QUOTE]
He had the power to die before he could fully realize his powers.

And that's the damn truth. Forget all that "OMGWTFZORZ I'm omnipotent" shit. He was gonna be all badass and got dead. The jerk.

bread's done
Back