If I were so sleepy, I would have smashed the OTT into my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While you can still shack up with your traveling cohorts, it appears any and all sweet love-making will take place off-screen. That's sorta classy, we guess -- though said class is somewhat canceled out by a brothel featured in the game that lets you hook up with "a woman, a man, a transsexual, or an animal." We're fairly certain that even implied in-game bestiality is enough to make it on Fox News for a week or two. Classiness rebuked!
:lol: There is bestiality in Dragon Age.

I can't believe the commercials for some of the auto shops here. They spend more time talking about the "glory of jesus christ" then why you should bring your car to them.

[quote name='zewone']Alright. You got a deal. Just to make sure, what does your Micro look like?[/QUOTE]
A picture of the one I have in hand, or just an image in general?

If the latter:
BK_biggray_500x298.jpg

It's a black unit with a silver faceplate.

And FWIW the MicroSD>MiniSD adapter is Kingston. I have a MicroSD>SD adapter that came with it, do you need one of those by any chance? I have like 3 so if you do I'll just toss it in.

Edit: Oh, that MicroSD I linked comes with one. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Bored, today. I'm gonna draw a Scribblenauts-style Persona 4 protagonist.[/QUOTE]

That's for me, right?

Because that's who I really wanted.

[quote name='darthbudge']:lol: @ Bioware. They sure like to push limits. I wonder how long it will be till the scandal starts.[/QUOTE]

What'd they do this time? More lesbian alien sex?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Sex with animals and transsexuals in Dragon Ages, GW.[/QUOTE]

Note to self: avoid those subplots in the game. :shock:

This is not related at all, but is Jade Empire worth playing?

He doesn't look happy at all that his mother made him look like a bitch while you were gone.
----
Been sitting here naked, cupping my balls for a few minutes. Shower time.

I think they upped it to 101 pixels when they gave us CAG blogs and social groups, Moxio! :whistle2:o

N/M, I think they were always 101.

Man, its so fucking hot outside. Showered a few hours ago to go out and eat and that 2-3 minutes in the heat really swamped everything up. :whistle2:|[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']TFN, did you move to that studio apartment thing yet?[/QUOTE]Nah. The lady wanted a 350 deposit that day, or a 400 deposit after that. And she doesn't do maintenance. F that.

What do you guys think?

p4_scrib.png

Still a little rough, I have to smooth out the edges a bit and fix some coloring, but that's the gist of it.

I thought the smaller-than-head glasses would be kinda silly.

I wonder when my Watchmen DVD is coming.

Two of my Criterions will be here Tuesday, and one Wednesday, and then Videodrome hasn't even shipped. So that'll be fun.

Fucking 4'08"xx on KOF12 arcade mode. So pissed you can't retry a third time. It seems the only characters that actually fight you are Kyo and Andy Bogard and Andy ALWAYS uses his special when he's about to die. :bomb:[quote name='seanr1221']Thanks for the burger idea, TFN. Fantastic.[/QUOTE]Neat. What'd you eat 'em with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back