If I were so sleepy, I would have smashed the OTT into my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Fucking 4'08"xx on KOF12 arcade mode. So pissed you can't retry a third time. It seems the only characters that actually fight you are Kyo and Andy Bogard and Andy ALWAYS uses his special when he's about to die. :bomb:Neat. What'd you eat 'em with?[/QUOTE]

I just ate two of them, I made them pretty big.

beating-a-dead-horse.gif

[quote name='Mojimbo']Whose personal computer would win in a fight, darthbudge? Yours or Marklersheds?[/QUOTE]

I forget the specs on his PC...

But I am gonna say mine. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']What do you guys think?

p4_scrib.png

Still a little rough, I have to smooth out the edges a bit and fix some coloring, but that's the gist of it.

I thought the smaller-than-head glasses would be kinda silly.[/QUOTE]

At least you're making your own and not blatantly ripping off works made for others. :) Looks scribbletar-ish, but I don't know my ass from my elbow when it comes to P4, so I couldn't comment on how accurate it is.

I wish I would have asked Richard Garriot about his trip to space. Really good time though, especially when checking out his pirate ship, medieval fortress, and LARPing town.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I hope they were new, otherwise you got swindled. Burnout Paradise is pretty fun.[/QUOTE]

They were. And the movies one came with the camera.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I wish I would have asked Richard Garriot about his trip to space. Really good time though, especially when checking out his pirate ship, medieval fortress, and LARPing town.[/QUOTE]

I am super jealous.

My friend's stepdad is an art director for video games, and he knows Garriot. Went with them to this yearly picnic kinda thing that Garriot throws for all his game developer buddies.

I talked to Garriot for a bit, but completely forgot to ask him about his trip to the ISS. :[

[quote name='TheRock88']Got my $50 GS card from doing those surveys. Time to decide what to get.[/QUOTE]

Get a copy of inFAMOUS, and then send it to your old pal Frosty. :)

Hmm, I'm not sure if I should watch the original The Prisoner series or wait until the AMC remake. They have the original up for streaming on AMC's website.

[quote name='JolietJake']So how do you get an invitation to eRewards?[/QUOTE]

Dunno... GS just sent me one at some point...

[quote name='seanr1221']Not yet. I'm at lv 25[/QUOTE]

I would think that if you were maxed, it wouldn't have been as hard at the end.

I've held off playing the expansions so far because I wanted the level cap first -- but now I'm waiting for all 5 to have been released, so I don't have to stop and wait for the next one and can do them all in one sitting. I'm worried that I'll hit 30 long before I finish them all. :|

That animated green lantern movie wasn't bad. Felt kinda rushed, but i guess it's hard to cram too much back story into that amount of time.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hmm, I'm not sure if I should watch the original The Prisoner series or wait until the AMC remake. They have the original up for streaming on AMC's website.[/QUOTE]
Hope you have tons of patience. I really enjoyed it but even then, I could never watch it at night without falling asleep. Watch it in AMC's order as there isn't really an official chronology. It starts out great, cools off in the middle, and gets really intense/awesome/weird at the end.

I hate that people think tips are mandatory.

I also hate that the guy who made the tipping thread capitalized "don't". I keep clicking on it thinking it's the OTT, since I usually just scan for the title with capital letters. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back