If one does what OTT does enough times, one will become as OTT is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']lionhart is trying to kill himself. he's outside shoveling. in a tshirt. it's 22 degrees out. the snow is up past my knees. we tried to let the dog out and the snow was so deep i couldn't get the door open. i shoveled it out, along with a path for the dog at 8pm, mindyou.[/QUOTE]Make him some hot chocolate or something.

And I'm exhausted after waking up at 8 am today to do stuff and seeing Public Enemy and X-Clan (who I forgot to mention), so g'night OTT.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']lionhart is trying to kill himself. he's outside shoveling. in a tshirt. it's 22 degrees out. the snow is up past my knees. we tried to let the dog out and the snow was so deep i couldn't get the door open. i shoveled it out, along with a path for the dog at 8pm, mindyou.[/QUOTE]

Jesus Christ Lionhart Is fucking Hardcore.....

Chika please make him put a coat on. For his own sake.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I like the head cases, personally.

Now, off to try out Metroid Pinball.[/quote]
Not a bad game to GET, especially if you got it dirt cheap. Decent graphics, relatively fun gameplay... i have 2 boards left to unlock. I still prefer pinball of the dead i think.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Packaging isn't much of a concern for me. The fact that they're all pretty uniform in presentation is nice, expect for the Homer's Head version of Season 6.[/quote]
I don't like the cardboard cases because they get dinged up and just don't hold up to heavy use well. The slimpaks are so nice... it's an elegant solution that is totally functional... I prefer them because they take up less space too and are good for transporting a disc or two to the office with me.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Jesus Christ Lionhart Is fucking Hardcore.....

Chika please make him put a coat on. For his own sake.[/quote]
Couldn't get the fucking back door open much. I managed to get a sliver open, but couldn't fit through with my jacket, so I took that off, squeezed through (barely) and just shoveled out enough of a chunk so that the door would swing open and the retarded dog could get a running start to leap out into the snow to do his business. Thanks for the vote of confidence though. :)

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I don't like the cardboard cases because they get dinged up and just don't hold up to heavy use well. The slimpaks are so nice... it's an elegant solution that is totally functional... I prefer them because they take up less space too and are good for transporting a disc or two to the office with me.[/quote]
I'd just put them in the thin CD cases I have if I wanted to take them anywhere. That or use my DVD book for mass transportation.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'd just put them in the thin CD cases I have if I wanted to take them anywhere. That or use my DVD book for mass transportation.[/quote]

I used to keep all my CDs in a huge CD wallet. I loved it for college, as it let me take my collection with me easily. However, frequently played CDs started to have their labels wear off. Then these CDs started to skip. Made me switch back to keeping them in their jewel cases.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']I used to keep all my CDs in a huge CD wallet. I loved it for college, as it let me take my collection with me easily. However, frequently played CDs started to have their labels wear off. Then these CDs started to skip. Made me switch back to keeping them in their jewel cases.[/quote]
I only load mine up with DVDs and games when I head home for a vacation. Otherwise I just keep them in their normal cases.

Holy shit lionhart, your change of icon confused me. Thrice.

Just watched the first two episodes of Elfen Lied, and I can tell I'm going to like the series a lot. That first five minutes is incredible. Music is also good. It's a nice change of pace after watching Love Hina (which I also enjoyed, but totally different).

[quote name='prmononoke']Holy shit lionhart, your change of icon confused me. Thrice.[/quote]

Figured I'd change it up a little bit. And I've always loved the alternate animation segments of the Broodwich episode, so I went with that. I've been on a Master Shake kick lately anyhow, so it seemed appropriate.
[quote name='Master Shake']
I'll do what I want, when I want, and how I want! And no mummy, you hear me, band-aid?... is gonna tell me a-what to do![/QUOTE]

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']hella good. *crosses fingers*[/quote]
You're damn lucky if you get to move to AZ. I visited my sister and brother-in-law there back in December, and holy shit, do I fucking love it. I really want to move there myself, but being in college and living off my parents (for the most part) kind of makes that harder. Fortunately, if I ever do move down there, I can probably stay with my them for some time, as my sister's job brings in enough money that I can be supported while settling in.

[quote name='prmononoke']You're damn lucky if you get to move to AZ. I visited my sister and brother-in-law there back in December, and holy shit, do I fucking love it. I really want to move there myself, but being in college and living off my parents (for the most part) kind of makes that harder. Fortunately, if I ever do move down there, I can probably stay with my them for some time, as my sister's job brings in enough money that I can be supported while settling in.[/quote]

cost of living down there isn't cheap but it's not bad either. there are really nice 1 bedroom apts for $500 from what i'm seeing and they come with internet, fitness center, pool, and sometimes utilities.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']cost of living down there isn't cheap but it's not bad either. there are really nice 1 bedroom apts for $500 from what i'm seeing and they come with internet, fitness center, pool, and sometimes utilities.[/QUOTE] You don't consider that cheap?

I think I've done enough laundry for one night. I'd better get to sleep, I've gotta work at 10. Night OTT.

Maybe I'll try taking a nap. Lionhart's in bed soundly asleep and the dog is in my side of the bed, on his back, tongue hanging out, legs flapping around in opposite directions and snoring. louder than lionhart.:roll:

39°F
Feels Like
31°F

I think I'll make some more bagels this weekend and maybe some pretzels. My vegetables are growing nicely as a couple of the green bean plants are 6-8 inches tall. I need to get outside and finish marking where I want the garden and start tilling the land. Apparently all the neighbors are aware that I am going to be starting a garden. The bitch across the street came by Thursday night and asked me if they could take these rocks from the front yard for a pond or some shit. I initially said no, but then she just kept fucking talking and talking and talking...so I told her to just take them as I didn't care anymore. I'm worried these fucking neighbors are going steal shit from my garden. I need to set up land mines soon.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Baahh tonight sucked... I just wanna get wasted tomorow errr "today".[/QUOTE]
I was super wasted last night man. For some reason, I always wake up full of energy after drinking, even if I still cant pass the straight line sobriety test @_@.

This movie The Faculty, apparently alien parasites have taken over a high school. It's got the shitty plot line of a B grade horror movie, but with a list of who could be considered stars. Even John Stewart had a small part for a minute, :lol:.

/Holy shit, it's cold as hell out today. So much for the St. Patty's day parade.

Nerf has developed a sniper rifle.

0065356913645_AV_500X500.jpg

And there's a mod online to crack it open, replace the spring, and make it more powerful, accurate, and deadly.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Nerf has developed a sniper rifle.

*Nerf Rifle*

And there's a mod online to crack it open, replace the spring, and make it more powerful, accurate, and deadly.[/QUOTE]
That's as much propaganda as 300!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Nerf has developed a sniper rifle.

[/quote]

Yes, and seeing the commercial reminds me as to why I was duped into wanting so many crappy toys as a kid. By the commercial you'd think if you had that thing you're going to be using it in an urban warfare environment and it will be awesome. But we all know the reality .. you'll be in your backyard and you wont be able to hit a tree 10 feet away.

[quote name='Eviltude']This movie The Faculty, apparently alien parasites have taken over a high school. It's got the shitty plot line of a B grade horror movie, but with a list of who could be considered stars. Even John Stewart had a small part for a minute, :lol:.[/QUOTE]That was filmed down here in Austin and one of my friend's sister appears in it for all of like 10 seconds.
So she had just as big of a role as John Stewart :lol:.

[quote name='LiquidNight']That was filmed down here in Austin and one of my friend's sister appears in it for all of like 10 seconds.
So she had just as big of a role as John Stewart :lol:.[/QUOTE]
Did her face get melted off like John Stewarts?

Really, it was a pretty crappy movie. The plot was shitty and EVERYTHING was just peachy in the end. Not to mention I didn't really feel the action build up, it just kind of ended. If you get the chance to watch it, don't.

[quote name='Eviltude']Did her face get melted off like John Stewarts?

Really, it was a pretty crappy movie. The plot was shitty and EVERYTHING was just peachy in the end. Not to mention I didn't really feel the action build up, it just kind of ended. If you get the chance to watch it, don't.[/quote]

I enjoyed it.

Time for breakfast.

[quote name='The Crotch']Very late to the party, but I'd just like to point out that this seems totally normal to me. 22 is just below freezing (I think), and you can heat up ridiculously quickly shovelling snow.[/QUOTE]
What do you mean you "think"? Freezing point = 32, proven fact.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Finally beat FFIII.

Now onto Children of Mana.[/QUOTE]

Should move on to FF 6 ;)

I'm just grinding now in FF 6 without a purpose, teaching everyone every magic spell... good times here. Eventually I'll open the Dragon's Den to try it out.

[quote name='Roufuss']Should move on to FF 6 ;)

I'm just grinding now in FF 6 without a purpose, teaching everyone every magic spell... good times here. Eventually I'll open the Dragon's Den to try it out.[/quote]
While it's my second favorite FF after the original, I'm hesitant to buy FFVI only because I have a complete copy of the game for SNES.

I'll wait for a cheapass deal before I pick it up.

Man I got to start playing through my PC backlog. I was just looking at Scorch's post about Splinter Cell: DA going on clearance and all I could think was that I own all three of the prior games and had not beaten any of them (on the pc, I have beaten the first splinter cell but have not even played the other two).

[quote name='Purple Flames']While it's my second favorite FF after the original, I'm hesitant to buy FFVI only because I have a complete copy of the game for SNES.

I'll wait for a cheapass deal before I pick it up.[/QUOTE]

I like this version a lot more than the old one... plus I don't have to hook up the SNES and worry about the save battery.

I'll also get some nice $$$ when I sell my complete copy on Ebay ;)

I heard Children of Mana was garbage so I sold it without opening it, and got my money back for it... Square has really ruined that series.

And yea Casey, backlog's suck. I'm still selling through mine, though, which is the only way I'll get through most of them. After FF 6 I'm gonna play Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

Most of my PC games won't bring in the kind of money that would make it worth selling them, so will probably work through some of them at one point. I think whenever I get sick of gears there should be a lull in what all I want. The first two games I plan on going through are brothers in arms: road to hill 30 and earned in blood. I got about halfway through road before I stopped playing.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Most of my PC games won't bring in the kind of money that would make it worth selling them, so will probably work through some of them at one point. I think whenever I get sick of gears there should be a lull in what all I want. The first two games I plan on going through are brothers in arms: road to hill 30 and earned in blood. I got about halfway through road before I stopped playing.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I don't really have a big PC game backlog... just a lot of older shit, I'll probably put it all up for auction at 99 cents a piece and just let people bid on it. Some of the newer stuff I've got sells ok, though.

Most of the newer stuff came from the CC glitch awhile back.

My parents just told me they want me to go back to work. I really don't want to. I'll probably go back next Monday (March 26). At least this break was good while it lasted.

[quote name='The Crotch']I haven't watched the 300 (Still pissed they didn't call it "The 1000". The Spartans get way too much credit for that battle.)
[/QUOTE]

Yes, because other than this misleading title, it looks to be a very accurate historical representation of the battle.

now that it's finished snowing, it's deeper than the dog is tall, and he's 24" at his shoulder. it's HILLARIOUS watching him try to get around out back. he does this gay little bunnyhop type thing.

[quote name='wubb']Yes, because other than this misleading title, it looks to be a very accurate historical representation of the battle.[/quote]

:applause:

Besides, it's based on a graphic novel 300, by Frank Miller, which is based on a book by some author I cannot remember the name to at the moment. My officemate knows it, if anyone really wants to know, I can ask him on monday.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']now that it's finished snowing, it's deeper than the dog is tall, and he's 24" at his shoulder. it's HILLARIOUS watching him try to get around out back. he does this gay little bunnyhop type thing.[/QUOTE]

Lol. My dog does this too. I purposely put him in the snow to watch him hop his way out :p

[quote name='Dkellar']
I think I'll make some more bagels this weekend[/QUOTE]

How difficult is it to make homemade bagels? Never tried it myself.

I am hour 9 of a 20 hours workday.

God I fucking love my job. (no sarcasm I really do enjoy every second of every fucking day I work.) Best job in the entire god damn world.

[quote name='wubb']How difficult is it to make homemade bagels? Never tried it myself.[/quote]

it's really not that difficult. it's a simple recipe. the worst part is kneading all of the flour into the dough (it gets very thick/tough). then you let them rise for a bit, drop them in boiling water for a few minutes, then bake them for a few more minutes.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I am hour 9 of a 20 hours workday.

God I fucking love my job. (no sarcasm I really do enjoy every second of every fucking day I work.) Best job in the entire god damn world.[/QUOTE]

What is it you do?

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']now that it's finished snowing, it's deeper than the dog is tall, and he's 24" at his shoulder. it's HILLARIOUS watching him try to get around out back. he does this gay little bunnyhop type thing.[/QUOTE]See how he is as Counter-Strike some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back