If you have a heart plz read!!!!

Voted. You are really kicking ass now. Might want to back off a bit so they don't think there was cheating or anything...

The power of CAG once again!

[quote name='Backlash']Voted. You are really kicking ass now. Might want to back off a bit so they don't think there was cheating or anything...[/quote]

too late

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I voted for my fellow CAG.....

Now this means you have to hang with us more often and get that post count up!

Enjoy you're new kitchen![/quote]

Agreed. But learn how to spell and type in full sentences. We like that :)

[quote name='BigDirty']Voted.... and #4 should have to live with that! ;)[/quote]

Yeah. I might have voted for them had they not kept those god awful barstools. Thats a telltale sign that they dont try to make the best of what they have so they might not make the most of this "gift" they were given.

[quote name='thefuzz311']why would you question me.....
my sister was shaq-fuing sick for a year and almost died because of her disorder so dont shaq-fuing question me...... sry thxs for voting keep up the good work sry about the cussing cheapy d
thxs Brandon[/quote]

Whoa there! Calm down tiger. A little skeptism is healthy for everybody. Dont freak out, just take it in stride. Obviously enough of us believe you since your now kicking a$$
:D

[quote name='thefuzz311']it says that you can only vote 1 time a day but if you can vote more than once that would be cool!!!![/quote]

Id be very careful with that. I could easily jack your numbers through the roof but I didnt because I dont want there to be even the HINT of wrongdoing. Sure, its a local TV news website but Im sure if you bombed them with a ton of votes all from the same IP, it would backfire on you. As I said, relax, youre doing fine as is and your clean. :D

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='evilmax17']I'm surprised nobody has questioned the validity of this story yet.[/quote]

Maybe we just want to assume the best of humanity every once in a while... and it only takes all of three seconds.

#2 by a landslide.[/quote]

Couldnt have said it better myself. :applause: Kayden

Also, even if the kid is full of :bs: (and he seems about as far from it as possible) They still must be a deserving family. You know the station had to get 100s of requests and filtered out only the most deserving of the lot. Does it mean they are the MOST deserving of the four? Who knows. But I like this kid and his family so I dont feel bad if they win because they still are deserving, maybe even the most deserving. (theres a one in 5 chance that they are, right? :D )

Damn, this is a lock. There is no way you can't win now. If I ever need votes, I know where to turn to now. :shock:

[quote name='thefuzz311']thxs again for all of the votes guys!
I really hope my parents win this!![/quote]

I can pretty much assure you this is in the bag. Unless they disqualify you for being suspiscious... in which case you go down there and make a big scene.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Voted!

All those kitchens look better than mine already.[/quote]
Yup.
My kitchen is small.
...Then again, I live in an apartment...in New York City. :eek:

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='thefuzz311']thxs again for all of the votes guys!
I really hope my parents win this!![/quote]

I can pretty much assure you this is in the bag. Unless they disqualify you for being suspiscious... in which case you go down there and make a big scene.[/quote]

lol, vote'd

damn...you have about half the votes now :D the wood on the cabinets just don't look right, so i guess you should get remodeling the most :p

I voted for #2! Not meaning to jinx anything, but i have a feeling that with all the CAG here, you are going to win

Done. And for what it's worth, I probably would have voted for #2 anyway: all that wood finish was hurting my eyes.

bread's done
Back