If you were making a new, stealth-action underwater-platformer game...

BigLebowski

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I think they would both have their pros and cons. I mean they are sneaky and stealthy, respectively, but there would be certain advantages and disadvantages to each character (StealthySeal is a bit faster in the water, but Sneaky Penguin's smaller size would make him the more sneaky of the two). Who would be the star of your new game? Not only that, I think we have invented a whole new gaming genre (the stealth-action underwater-platformer)!!

lol, yea..there could be two playable characters or something...it could be like:

stealthyseal:

power: ***
speed (land): *
swimming power: ***
sneakiness (land): **
sneakiness(water): ***

sneakypenguin:

power: *
speed (land): ***
swimming power: **
sneakiness (land): ***
sneakiness (water): ***

lol :D

[quote name='swetooth9']lol, yea..there could be two playable characters or something...it could be like:

stealthyseal:

power: ***
speed (land): *
swimming power: ***
sneakiness (land): **
sneakiness(water): ***

sneakypenguin:

power: *
speed (land): ***
swimming power: **
sneakiness (land): ***
sneakiness (water): ***

lol :D[/quote]

Alright, there could be two playable characters I guess, but it would be best if one of them was unlockable.

[quote name='SpookyD']what about submarines, i'de rather have a sub than a penguin or a seal.[/quote]

Yes, but then that would defeat the purpose of having one of our CAG regulars starring in a game... I mean, Sam Fisher has got NOTHING on the Seal and the Penguin.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Are you dissing my power? I will kill all. I have my own weapons for chrissakes.[/quote]

well you only get 12 stars...distrubute them how u want...but look, the seal only has 1 * for land speed which means if there is no water for miles and he is bein chased by enemies, he will surely die :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Are you dissing my power? I will kill all. I have my own weapons for chrissakes.[/quote]

No dissin' here. I voted for the penguin! (Don't tell Stealthy))

[quote name='SpookyD']what about submarines, i'de rather have a sub than a penguin or a seal.[/quote]

I think someone found the setting for Under Siege 3!

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='SpookyD']what about submarines, i'de rather have a sub than a penguin or a seal.[/quote]

I think someone found the setting for Under Siege 3![/quote]

That's in water again. He's done water and land. Now he's got to be a chef in space.

I would kill myself.

stealth in games sucks.

I wish I could Quantum Leap to the past and have Kojima's paremts never meet.

[quote name='jmcc'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='SpookyD']what about submarines, i'de rather have a sub than a penguin or a seal.[/quote]

I think someone found the setting for Under Siege 3![/quote]

That's in water again. He's done water and land. Now he's got to be a chef in space.[/quote]

the train was enough to cramp his style.

I doubt he could make a decent cake in space :wink:

actuallly, penguins actually win, faster on land cause they can slide, and they swim like fish in water, pound for pound penguins win. and those not big company using seals as their logo, unlike penguins in LINUX. :D sorry seal, gotta give it to the penguin

LMAO! i voted for myself this time! it is even as of now.... cool thread tho, me and the sneaky one are at peace tho... no grudge or n e thing :D as for who should win.... idk? i say the penguin should be the protaginist and me the ultra cool secret rare unclockable character! that is hella sweet!

I think I'd rather be the antagonist. I just feel more fit for an evil role, and not in the anti-hero sense. In the "I want to either kill all, or rule all" sense.

bread's done
Back