IGN Responds to Cheapy...Not so good

[quote name='LiK']i heard the clip, i hate when unfunny people try to be funny.[/quote]

Agreed. If you're going to get your shit wrong at least be funny.

Who cares? In X amount of years whenever Hilary leaves IGN, he will be forgotten while Cheapy will always have an entire gaming community backing him up. It is pretty much a non-issue in my opinion.

[quote name='LiK']i heard the clip, i hate when unfunny people try to be funny.[/quote]

This sums it up.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']While I agree Hilary was just kidding during that section but he such an @$$hole I can't stand that guy. In fact that whole IGN cast is a bunch of idiots, they think they are really funny but really are just a bunch of blabering fools.

Don't get me wrong Cheapy has his a-hole moments as well, but at least he is upfront about his views (and doesn't yell into the mic!). He calls it like he see's it.[/QUOTE]

I actually really enjoy the three red lights podcast especially because of hillary. hillary, and that other guy with a girl's name Fran and matt catsmasteama are the only guys at IGN who's names I know. In that respect I agree with cheapy that most of them are take em or leave em, especially since it seems like they have a huge staff. I feel differently about 1up though, i know who all of them are and I care what they say except when it's about world of warcraft.

I think we should take the advise that Cheapy gave on the cast...leave Hillary alone. He has surely suffered enough going through life with a name like that. I don't really care if Cheapy goes on his podcast, because I don't listen to it. I do believe that it couldn't hurt to get his name out on another podcast and probably gain some listeners from the experience...

never really was able to get into the IGN posdcasts so I'll side with Cheapy on this one. Besides, Hil sounded like a douche when he answered that question.

He tried to burn CheapyD without any facts/evidence, and instead, just threw out random insults and names. Seems like the kind of thing a two year old would do. Dumbass.

Eh, Hillary always talks crap. He's a just a smart ass. No big deal. I listen to the Three Red Lights podcast, and I knew right after Hillary made his comments that all the gaming geeks would freak out over it basically making something out of nothing.

OMG DID YOU HEAR WHAT HILLARY FROM IGN SAID!!11!!!!111!!!11111111! Give me a break people. It's no big deal.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Amazing how we forget how childish the CAGcast can be at times as well. I find all of it rather amusing anyway.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I'm also sure Cheapy isn't losing any sleep over it either. Like he really cares. Like Hillary really cares. The only people who seem to care are a bunch of disgruntled CAG Fanboys.

[quote name='daphatty']That has to have been the most pathetic response I have ever heard. What a self-absorbed douche. Cheapy shouldn't even waste his time responding to this guy.[/quote]

QFT

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow, an inter-feud. Boring, who cares. I don't go to IGN anymore since they were bought out by Fox/Rupert Murdoch. They've turned into crap for a long time. I urge anyone with common sense to boycott everything Fox/Mudorch related[/quote]

While I've got to admit that Murdoch's empire sucks, I'm so damn sick of boycotting things that I've given up entirely. It's not like I watch Fox News and browse IGN 24/7 anyways.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Though I generally enjoy the IGN Games Podcasts, I've learned to ignore anything and everything they have to say about the next-gen movie format. A little while back they heralded Blu-Ray as the clearly superior format saying it was the more mature of the two formats. Hah.[/quote]

They were actually right you know...and judging by your post and by your sig, you're a little behind the times. :D

[quote name='Unickuta']They were actually right you know...and judging by your post and by your sig, you're a little behind the times. :D[/quote]Regardless of how the format wars have turned up, it's debatable which hardware was the more mature of the two. The specs were clearly defined and similar across the board for one, while the other is still finding a uniform standard.

My sig hasn't changed for the past two years. More than me showing support for my home team, the large blue text makes it easier for me to follow up my posts. You'll then probably wonder why I need to do that, but I often read threads back to my last post.

Thanks for playing.

Ok I finally listened to this weeks cagcast and all I have to say to everyone upset about this is....... WTF are you guys completely retarded? CheapyD isn't even upset by this..... AT ALL. Hilary from IGN is so clearly joking about the entire thing you have to be a complete douche to think otherwise. THERE IS NO STORY HERE. CheapyD wins in all of this anyways, great pub for the site on a big time gaming podcast. Sometimes the CheapyD love on this site borders on stalker levels. Everyone just needs to calm the fuck down about this whole thing.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']My sig hasn't changed for the past two years. More than me showing support for my home team, the large blue text makes it easier for me to follow up my posts. You'll then probably wonder why I need to do that, but I often read threads back to my last post.[/quote]

No, I'm just a Giants fan. :D

Well i can't believe what i started. Believe it or not this was because of me because on that one podcast that cheapy heard,well it was me who asked hil about the situation. I told hil why would 360 be in trouble if xbox was more powerful last gen and ps2 still had the games. And then they argued till the podcast ended. This was my first ever question too asked in a podcast.

[quote name='Jigsaw-']Well i can't believe what i started. Believe it or not this was because of me because on that one podcast that cheapy heard,well it was me who asked hil about the situation. I told hil why would 360 be in trouble if xbox was more powerful last gen and ps2 still had the games. And then they argued till the podcast ended. This was my first ever question too asked in a podcast.[/quote]

Haha don't sweat it. This is some good pub for cag. Despite what it may seem like the only people who are upset are the people who have posted in this topic bashing Hilary. No one else on the planet Earth gives a shit.

bread's done
Back