Ikaruga $14.99 @ Frys

That was surprising with Odom getting a triple double. Heat are decent this year... well only if Dwyane Wade's in the lineup.

lol i'd never even paid much attention to odom until last night - i'm sure his performance opened many eyes. another surprise was arenas' triple-double earlier this year with like 12 rebounds (!), 32 points, and 14 assists.

Haha how off topic is this thread going. Anyways I used to like Arenas when he was in GS, seriously thought he could make some difference in Washington (hell he guaranteed playoffs) but hes just overrated, like I think Odom is... though LOs been puttin up some good numbers lately.

On-topic aside: Does anyone know if there's a Fry's by Eagle Rock/Pomona (I think that's where my friend lives). I'm tempted to just ask her to buy some games for me if they're cheap enough and said them on over.

bigman, you ordered 8; can you give me the link to the product page where I can order? I can't find it on Fry's or outpost.com.

He's full of shit. On outpost.com the game is $39.99. Actually I just checked and the game isn't even listed. In store only, while supplies last.

I believe the Burbank one is witin five miles of Eagle Rock. I never go to Pamona, so I have no idea where it is. From your post, it is next to/near Eagle Rock?

The topic says $14.99 @ Fry's. Not Outpost.com Even though Fry's is affliated with Outpost.com, most of the time the prices are different

What insert? I live in Houston and the Fry's papers come out on Fridays...the last time I saw a bunch of Ikarugas for 29.99 as well and figured it would go down...do you think it'd be 14.99 over here?

[quote name='magilacudy']My friend goes to college at University of SC at Pomona and lives in Eagle Rock I believe.[/quote]

The Burbank one is definitely the closest to Eagle Rock. I'm going there tomorrow, I'll let you know if this deal is happening there.

[quote name='bobslidell'][quote name='magilacudy']My friend goes to college at University of SC at Pomona and lives in Eagle Rock I believe.[/quote]

The Burbank one is definitely the closest to Eagle Rock. I'm going there tomorrow, I'll let you know if this deal is happening there.[/quote]

I just went to Fry's Burbank during lunch. Ikaruga was listed for and price-checked at $29.99 Has anyone seen the $14.99 at an LA area store?

[quote name='nina']Palo Alto, CA Fry's is $14.99. I got 4 for friends! :)[/quote]

That's the Fry's I go to. I hate Fry's but like their deals..

bread's done
Back