Ikaruga

pinkkirby

CAGiversary!
What's my best chance of finding GC Ikaruga other than fleaBay...?

Played this game on SAT and it's great, but apparently it's hard to find by now....

[quote name='pinkkirby']What's my best chance of finding GC Ikaruga other than fleaBay...?

Played this game on SAT and it's great, but apparently it's hard to find by now....[/QUOTE]
GameStop, just because you can look up inventory at local stores online. That's how I found my copy.

Or CAG.

I remember reading somwhere on CAG that you can find Ikaruga @ wal-mart for 14.95. It's on my list of things to check for, but it's definitely a YMMV.

[quote name='botticus']GameStop, just because you can look up inventory at local stores online. That's how I found my copy.

Or CAG.[/QUOTE]

ic... what if the Gamestop that has inventory is really far from me? Is there anyway they can ship to near by gamestop?

[quote name='pinkkirby']ic... what if the Gamestop that has inventory is really far from me? Is there anyway they can ship to near by gamestop?[/QUOTE]
SOmeone else should chime in, but I am pretty certain Gamestop provides at no charge a Store-to-Store Transfer of inventory. Make sure to ask for a manger though when you call and have your store # and address that you want it transferred to available.

[quote name='pinkkirby']ic... what if the Gamestop that has inventory is really far from me? Is there anyway they can ship to near by gamestop?[/QUOTE]
I know that they can, but I'm not sure if there are any restrictions on that. Can't hurt to call them.

[quote name='62t']This game is never on Saturn. You probably mean Dreamcast.[/QUOTE]

Unless you count the prequel "Radiant Silvergun"

[quote name='62t']This game is never on Saturn. You probably mean Dreamcast.[/QUOTE]

I think he meant SAT as in Saturday??

BTW......How different is the DC version to the GC :gc: version?

And one more question:

Was there ever a soundtrack released for this game? I LOVE the in-game music.

[quote name='Krymner']I think he meant SAT as in Saturday??

BTW......How different is the DC version to the GC :gc: version?

And one more question:

Was there ever a soundtrack released for this game? I LOVE the in-game music.[/QUOTE]

LOL yes... i meant this past Saturday.

Anyways, thank you all for the info, I never knew Gamestop online inventory thing actually works...

I called 3 stores.

The only one that told me "they could possiblly do in-store transfer" does not have it, although web site shows 1-3 copies in stock.

The other two stores have it, but do not offer in store transfer option. One is 24 miles away and the other is 79 miles away (out of state!)

SIGH.................sadness

Does anybody who knows their Wal Mart or other ghetto store has the game feel like picking one up for me?

Or does anyone know what Gamecrazy's new price is?

[quote name='Chacrana']Does anybody who knows their Wal Mart or other ghetto store has the game feel like picking one up for me?

Or does anyone know what Gamecrazy's new price is?[/QUOTE]

Gamecrazy has to be lower than 14.99? An old old thread from here mentioned it's 14.99... unless they raise the price again...

botticus, thanks a lot for bringing up gamestop. I finally found my copy (50 miles trip) not so bad I guess. The game was in GREAT condition (complete), instruction booklet was virtually untouched it seems.

That store also has the uber rare gamecube network adapter.. BRAND NEW. lmao.

[quote name='pinkkirby']botticus, thanks a lot for bringing up gamestop. I finally found my copy (50 miles trip) not so bad I guess. The game was in GREAT condition (complete), instruction booklet was virtually untouched it seems.

That store also has the uber rare gamecube network adapter.. BRAND NEW. lmao.[/QUOTE]
Great, glad to hear it. The copy I got from GameStop last year was mint complete too, only the GS barcode sticker marred it.

The one I got from GS last thanksgiving had a really messed up manual. It looked like someone spilled some water on it, then ate a chocolate donut and wiped their finger on it, then put it out in the sun. Anyone want to trade a mint one for it??? :)

If anyone's still looking for this game, I've got a copy in my trade list. Here ends this OT crap...

I really, really love Ikaruga. Don't get me wrong, I'm TERRBILE at it, never beaten the boss of level 3 on the amount of continues I currently have unlocked, and I'm lucky to get into the double digits of combos, but it's still a butt load of fun. Perhaps even more worth it than playing the game is playing it so that you've got a feel for it and then realizing how truly amazing those videos on the net are of these like perfect runthrus of the level are. Simply steller.

[quote name='banpeikun']The one I got from GS last thanksgiving had a really messed up manual. It looked like someone spilled some water on it, then ate a chocolate donut and wiped their finger on it, then put it out in the sun. Anyone want to trade a mint one for it??? :)[/QUOTE]

Haha tha'ts hilarious. Actually My disk has 3 small sticky "finger print" it seems like some sugar stain to me. I was able to wipe it clean though.

I don't get how ppl treat their games, maybe they just don't care, but whenever i opened up my games, just looking at the shining case, un-wrinkled manual, i always handle it extremely careful even if i intend to trade in later. It's that feeling of "wow it's nice, i better not ruin it"

I remember when i traded in FFIII SNES into EBgames... I had EVERYTHING. the map that came with, the stupid nintendo warning thing... manaul was like untouched, original plastic bag. This was after like 6 or 7 years after I bought the game. if you shrink wrap it back this game can almost be call brand new (but the cartridge has saves on it of course) The EB guy was like.. "dude did you even play this game at all?"

I am such a fleabay noob, got outbid like 4 times for Ikaruga at last sec. But now with this somewhat "ebay experience" i will be considering Ebay my FFVII which is again, looks competely brand new. HAHA.... perfect case, no scratches, manaul seems untouched again.. and i'ts the first print none GH version. Along with brand-new-looking collector edition N64 zelda Ocarina of time with the special golden bag + sticker + poster if you pre-order from EB... Interesting.

Nobody plays import SNES or genesis game here eh? What a shame consider i have tons of those that are brand new looking too. I bet it's rare as hell but 0 value-wise.

You could beg around here for months on end like I did until someone hooks you up. For the right trade someone will be willing to part with it.

bread's done
Back