I'm a dad!

[quote name='munch']But then they might turn lesbian. . . hmmm, we have quite the conumdrum here javery, what are we to do?[/quote]

Well, I'm not so sure if there is any "turning" involved - I mean, all girls are about 2 beers away from making out with another girl at all times... I think the only thing we can do as responsible parents is lock them in their rooms until they are 30. :D

[quote name='javeryh']Well, I'm not so sure if there is any "turning" involved - I mean, all girls are about 2 beers away from making out with another girl at all times... I think the only thing we can do as responsible parents is lock them in their rooms until they are 30. :D[/QUOTE]

:rofl: you're right. It's settled then!

[quote name='javeryh']Well, I'm not so sure if there is any "turning" involved - I mean, all girls are about 2 beers away from making out with another girl at all times... I think the only thing we can do as responsible parents is lock them in their rooms until they are 30. :D[/quote]

Damn right. My daughter is 4 and I've already got the shotgun on layaway. I can't wait for the first prick to come over and pick her up for a date. I'll eat him alive. hehehehe.

Anyway. Congrats, Cochese. You think you're tired now, just wait a few years.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Twin girls born today about 4-1/4# each. They and mom are doing great, although they weren't supposed to show up for a little while longer.

God I'm tired.[/QUOTE]You're tired? :lol:

Congrats, I hope you had a good life. ;)

bread's done
Back