I'm a motherlover, you're a motherlover, we should f**k each others OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Alright so no one has responded to the tagging privileges thread I created...if I don't get an answer within 24hr hours, I'll reinstate every ones...unless Cheapy is the one that removed them :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Gracias, dude.

Happy Birfday munch-measure of acidity.

Have you flashed your BH200 yet?

It really, really makes the DVD upscaling look great.

-------------------------------------

Wolve: Damnation is some type of Steampunk Western.

Looks different enough to try.

-----------------------------------------

Puma, I'm pretty sure the Palm Pre WON'T work on a older Sero plan. Sprint wouldn't let people on SERO use that POS Instinct, why would they allow it with their savior phone?

I'm super angry to be awake this early. Fuuuuuuuuuck. I don't want to go back to work. :|

----

Puma: I'm "plan" on getting a Pre in that I-really-want-one-but-it-really-depends-a-lot kinda way.

[quote name='manthing']Happy Birfday munch-measure of acidity.

Have you flashed your BH200 yet?

It really, really makes the DVD upscaling look great.

[/QUOTE]

I did the latest firmware update, if that's what you mean. I haven't tried any DVDs yet. Which firmware did you use?

And updating your xbox is a bitch. I had to redownload EVERYTHING. Shit stinks.

Does anyone want this Xbox Live compilation disc? It has Pac Man: CE, Uno, Boom Boom Rocket, Feeding Frenzy, and Luxor 2. Just pay shipping.

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Puma: I'm "plan" on getting a Pre in that I-really-want-one-but-it-really-depends-a-lot kinda way.[/QUOTE]

$300-$100 MIR and Everything Data plans starting @ $70/month.

I really don't see how pricing an unproven phone/OS $100 more than the iPhone is gonna help sales.

I knew Sprint would fuck up the Pre.

[quote name='munch']I did the latest firmware update, if that's what you mean. I haven't tried any DVDs yet. Which firmware did you use?
[/QUOTE]

The March 24, 2009 release.

When I tried a DVD on the stock firmware, there was this annoying green bar in the upper right corner. But the newest firmware fixed that right up.

Force Little Mac to play NTSC, munch, and see what happens.[quote name='darthbudge']Who is that in your sig TFN?[/QUOTE]Mary Elizabeth Winstead. She plays Lee in Death Proof. I think she might be the cutest girl in the universe.

Work stiiiiinnnks.

But I get a free lunch today.

That lunch is with multiple coworkers and some vendor though.

Which stiiiinnnks.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Force Little Mac to play NTSC, munch, and see what happens.Mary Elizabeth Winstead. She plays Lee in Death Proof. I think she might be the cutest girl in the universe.[/QUOTE]

How do I make him speak with an American accent, TFN?

You can try the alternative to Rosetta Stone, munch. I think its called Gecko Boot Loader, or something like that. Gotta look in the options to force him to speak NTSC. ;x

[quote name='manthing']$300-$100 MIR and Everything Data plans starting @ $70/month.

I really don't see how pricing an unproven phone/OS $100 more than the iPhone is gonna help sales.

I knew Sprint would fuck up the Pre.[/QUOTE]

Pricing has officially been announced? :O

[quote name='tiredfornow']You can try the alternative to Rosetta Stone, munch. I think its called Gecko Boot Loader, or something like that. Gotta look in the options to force him to speak NTSC. ;x[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

--

I wonder if there's a new firmware for my TV... :|

IGN: What about for Mothership Zeta?

Todd Howard: If you poke around Fallout 3, you can find a crashed UFO with an alien inside that is broadcasting a signal your Pip-Boy picks up. This is where you can get the alien blaster. Well, Mothership Zeta is answering the distress call. You get abducted and the whole thing takes place on a giant alien spacecraft. It's one of those classic 50's B movie type things, but with a harder edge.

:drool:

I keep checking job sites for stuff but i can never seem to find anything. Either i wouldn't qualify or it's too far away.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow']:'[

Just get laid off, or what?[/QUOTE]
Worse

[quote name='tiredfornow']Mary Elizabeth Winstead. She plays Lee in Death Proof. I think she might be the cutest girl in the universe.[/QUOTE]

Mary Elizabeth Winstead in the cheerleading uniform :)drool:) is the best part of Death Proof.

So my co-worker's friend saw this on the road yesterday :lol::
image005g.jpg

image006e.jpg

[quote name='prmononoke']Mary Elizabeth Winstead in the cheerleading uniform :)drool:) is the best part of Death Proof.[/QUOTE]No. :/

My co-worker - they "let him go"... And I'm scheduled for, like, 10 hours, next week.

My boss called me and told me that I have to train an intern tonight and Thursday -- an intern who will be stealing my hours - for free.

So I'm being punished for having a job, basically. I'd be making more if I were fired...

But they're keeping me to do the shit that no one would do for free, and to train the new free guy.

That sucks Brak.

I know when I interned for the film festival I travelled with they let a guy go and said it was because "the intern [me] is doing more work than you, for free." I felt pretty bad about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back