I'm a motherlover, you're a motherlover, we should f**k each others OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']My co-worker - they "let him go"... And I'm scheduled for, like, 10 hours, next week.

My boss called me and told me that I have to train an intern tonight and Thursday -- an intern who will be stealing my hours - for free.

So I'm being punished for having a job, basically. I'd be making more if I were fired...

But they're keeping me to do the shit that no one would do for free, and to train the new free guy.[/QUOTE]

image.php

Sucks dude...I'd say go now and fuck them over...though you don't want to burn any bridges if you don't have anything to fall back on :/

[quote name='tiredfornow']Man, why is Hayden P. losing weight? She was so fine with the juicy booty/thighs.[/QUOTE]

Hell yes. :drool:

*bringiton.gif*

[quote name='Brak']I gotta find a new job. :[[/QUOTE]

Someone pee in something new today?

My C++ Professor this semester is possibly the nicest and most genuine teacher I have ever met, but he is fucking slacking on getting his shit together. He told us yesterday how this class flies by during the summer and we were going to be moving really fast compared to other semesters, but he hasn't even posted the fucking syllabus yet. How are we supposed to know what to study for our first test on Thursday if you haven't posted anything on it until the day before?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Tempted to get one of those cheap XBLA games from eBay...not sure if I should go with Puzzle Quest Galactrix?[/QUOTE]

Is there a thread -- I'm not immediately seeing anything in the deals forum...

Damn I'm in the top 3 of all soldiers in my job that are eligible for promotion out of about 50 and they decide to promote 0 next month. Damn! I was hoping to get promoted so I could move into a nicer place before I go to Iraq but now I'm fucked until I get back.

[quote name='Wolve11']Damn I'm in the top 3 of all soldiers in my job that are eligible for promotion out of about 50 and they decide to promote 0 next month. Damn! I was hoping to get promoted so I could move into a nicer place before I go to Iraq but now I'm fucked until I get back.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, dude.
Maybe you should set them on fire?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

Mak - thanks but I already have those :D...oh and I wished you a happy birthday earlier.[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday to you as well.

Brak could always find work as a movie critic. He'd be like a real life Jay Sherman.

How are those people able to sell arcade games for so low a price?

[quote name='JolietJake']Brak could always find work as a movie critic. He'd be like a real life Jay Sherman.

How are those people able to sell arcade games for so low a price?[/QUOTE]

They probably got them comp somewhere, or something, jake. Sell them at 66% of retail and you're still making a profit. I don't think it's the Amazon thing, tiredfornow -- they'd probably have some of the more popular DLC and stuff to make sure it moves even faster than poker smash or the billiards game. I mean, they have some popular titles, like castle crashers and geometry wars 2, but some of the other stuff? if you wanted to move all your credit to cash fast, taking some of those other games on as sale items seems like a bad idea.

[quote name='manthing']Which game is better:

Simpsons or Bully?[/QUOTE]

I'm going to guess Bully, because Simpsons was mediocre -- however, Bully had the freezing problems... still -- probably Bully, because I know I don't ever want anything more to do with the Simpsons game.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You guys should definitely check out UNO Rush, at $7 it's a steal...excellent game![/QUOTE]

I already have UNO and never play it, thanks. :p
If I buy anything at $7, it'd be MM9 for sure.

Edit: LP, Douchebag Nelson is giving out Halo Wars DLC codes on his twitter.

Thanks for the advice. I just needed a third game to trade in for the GS promo.

And I knew I wasn't gonna get to BOTH of those games.

:whistle2:\

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I already have UNO and never play it, thanks. :p
If I buy anything at $7, it'd be MM9 for sure.

Edit: LP, Douchebag Nelson is giving out Halo Wars DLC codes on his twitter.[/QUOTE]

UNO Rush is a completely different beast...you and Chika could play against 2 others.

I absolutely hate MajorNelson's giveaways...guess the "?" it could be a letter or a number...fuck that shit!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']UNO Rush is a completely different beast...you and Chika could play against 2 others.

I absolutely hate MajorNelson's giveaways...guess the "?" it could be a letter or a number...fuck that shit![/QUOTE]
1 in 36 chance -- probably better if you figure that they usually don't use 1s or Ls or Os, I think.

That is a good price for MM9, though i'm still pissed they didn't make a real sequel to MM8. Those old style MM games were ball breaking tough sometimes.

Damn, netbooks are like cute dogs when it comes to women. That's the third woman i've had come up to me oohing and ahhing over my netbook. She was hot too.:drool:

It was all i could do not to laugh when she asked "How big is your hard drive?" though.:lol:

[quote name='JolietJake']That is a good price for MM9, though i'm still pissed they didn't make a real sequel to MM8. Those old style MM games were ball breaking tough sometimes.[/QUOTE]

I gotta tell you what I told puma earlier: grow a pair. ;)

I grew up on the original MM games, so the retro one is appealing to me... MM was balls hard -- they eased up a little on MM2 and I don't remember MM3 or maybe MM4 being that bad. I don't think I played past there -- it hit the SNES and became Megaman X, or something I think. I played maybe X and X2 -- those were good too.

I kept my MM and MMX PS2 collections for use on my BC PS3. :)

Hey man, i grew up playing them too, that's how i know they're tough. MM2 is still my favorite, despite never beating that level with the @#$#$%^$#& laser beams.

[quote name='JolietJake']Damn, netbooks are like cute dogs when it comes to women. That's the third woman i've had come up to me oohing and ahhing over my netbook. She was hot too.:drool:

It was all i could do not to laugh when she asked "How big is your hard drive?" though.:lol:[/QUOTE]

You should have told her the truth...2 1/4 inches.

ZING!!!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
I kept my MM and MMX PS2 collections for use on my BC PS3. :)[/QUOTE]

I picked up the Xbox MM collection for $4 just so I could have MM1-9 on the same sytem.

:whistle2:#

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Ahahaha, LP this was made for you. Although since it actually does something, it can't really be called just a toy:
RAVAGE, transformer USB:
transformers%20usb%20awesomeness.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:shock:

Need new pants...me want one!!!

[quote name='Number83']You should have told her the truth...2 1/4 inches.

ZING!!![/QUOTE]Nah, has to be at least 2.5.:lol:

[quote name='Brak']My co-worker - they "let him go"... And I'm scheduled for, like, 10 hours, next week.

My boss called me and told me that I have to train an intern tonight and Thursday -- an intern who will be stealing my hours - for free.

So I'm being punished for having a job, basically. I'd be making more if I were fired...

But they're keeping me to do the shit that no one would do for free, and to train the new free guy.[/QUOTE]

You should just not show up to work and get fired and get unemployment. That's kind of a bitch move if you actually train someone to take your job.

[quote name='JolietJake']Hey man, i grew up playing them too, that's how i know they're tough. MM2 is still my favorite, despite never beating that level with the @#$#$%^$#& laser beams.[/QUOTE]MM2 is the easiest Mega Man, man. Not so easy when you have to gauntlet all 8 of the dudes at the end followed immediately by that dragon and the other two goons, but the levels were super easy. I've beat it a billion times on my phone. :]

Dr. Wily was an alien. :whee:

[quote name='zewone']You should just not show up to work and get fired and get unemployment. That's kind of a bitch move if you actually train someone to take your job.[/QUOTE]

That... is not how unemployment works.

His employer could appeal his unemployment and deny him of it, zewone. Especially because he decided not to show up when he was supposed to train the dude without a legitimate excuse. Gotta go in front of a judge and shit to battle for it if your employer appeals. It has to do with keeping their taxes low since the money does come from the taxes they pay. My mom caught a case over that a long time ago when she was fired and was denied. [quote name='LinkinPrime']fuck! I can't spend $50+ on a USB stick :bomb:[/QUOTE]You are not allowed to post in here if you spend 50+ bones on a shitty looking USB stick. :nottalking:

Fallout 3 Game Add-on Pack #1 includes The Pitt and Operation: Anchorage on a disc and will be available for Xbox 360 and PC on May 26. The Fallout 3 Game Add-on Pack #2 includes Broken Steel and Point Lookout on a disc and will be available for Xbox 360 and PC in August.

Retail versions of the game add-on packs for PS3 are not possible and the DLC will only be available for download online via PlayStation Network.

squirtle4.gif
squirtle4.gif
squirtle4.gif

A Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition will be available in October. It will include the original game plus all five add-ons for $59.99 for Xbox 360 and PS3, and $49.99 for PC.

[quote name='lordwow']That... is not how unemployment works.[/QUOTE]

I've never needed it so I wouldn't know. Can't you get unemployment even when you are employed and not getting enough hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back