I'm a motherlover, you're a motherlover, we should f**k each others OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFC 2009 is weird on NXE.

Sometimes the picture on "My Xbox" is Forrest Griffen from the cover and other times it's a CG Anderson Silva.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm super angry to be awake this early. Fuuuuuuuuuck. I don't want to go back to work. :|

----

Puma: I'm "plan" on getting a Pre in that I-really-want-one-but-it-really-depends-a-lot kinda way.[/QUOTE]

Okay. It's pretty much impossible for me to be able to get one at this point, so I'm going to live vicariously through you if you do get one.

[quote name='munch']Why can't you get one puma? Because you're 11?[/QUOTE]

I'm in the middle of a contract, and I wouldn't be able to afford 70 bucks a month for it.

How long does it usually take for a company to call you after you apply for a job?

[quote name='JolietJake']What, are you new or something?[/QUOTE]Don't talk to me like that.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm in the middle of a contract, and I wouldn't be able to afford 70 bucks a month for it.

How long does it usually take for a company to call you after you apply for a job?[/QUOTE]Anywhere from a day to a month+! I remember when I was absolutely desperate for a job, I applied at Gamestop and I didn't get a call till December.

...I applied in July.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Don't talk to me like that.

Anywhere from a day to a month+! I remember when I was absolutely desperate for a job, I applied at Gamestop and I didn't get a call till December.

...I applied in July.[/QUOTE]

...shit. I need a job by like, the start of june.

Just apply and keep calling 'em, Puma. Not everybody is Gamestop. They keep your application for months. :D

Better to apply at fifty thousand places than just apply at one place and hope they call ya back.

[quote name='DarthPuma']...shit. I need a job by like, the start of june.[/QUOTE]

You expect to find a job in under 2 weeks?

:rofl:

You better hope you know somebody...

[quote name='tiredfornow']Just apply and keep calling 'em, Puma. Not everybody is Gamestop. They keep your application for months. :D

Better to apply at fifty thousand places than just apply at one place and hope they call ya back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right. I fucked up waiting till now to start applying, because everyone wants a job right now.

I'll go talk to the manager at Walmart before I apply anywhere else though. He's my buddies dad, so I'm hoping that would make a difference. If I don't get this I'll probably have to work fast food. :cry:

Anytime I need a job, I hound the places I apply at by calling every week and following up on my application...this makes you look good, like you really need and want the job. YMMV though :D

-------

Calm down Mojojimbo...keep your pants zipped, there's no nudity.

*waits for Mojojimbo's reply "so _____ing retarded"*

[quote name='tiredfornow']Don't talk to me like that.

Anywhere from a day to a month+! I remember when I was absolutely desperate for a job, I applied at Gamestop and I didn't get a call till December.

...I applied in July.[/QUOTE]
Don't make me call ICE on your ass.

Actually, i remember i got my first job less than a week after applying online. Maybe it was just good timing.

[quote name='JolietJake']Don't make me call ICE on your ass.

Actually, i remember i got my first job less than a week after applying online. Maybe it was just good timing.[/QUOTE]SHUT UP.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Holly shit @ your signature, tiredfornoww. :drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]*hi-five*

approvalisautomatic.jpg

:drool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anytime I need a job, I hound the places I apply at by calling every week and following up on my application...this makes you look good, like you really need and want the job. YMMV though :D
[/QUOTE]

That's why my university stopped giving out email addresses of dept heads to send resumes and now all the applications go through HR. My boss used to get hounded by email about jobs that people applied to through him before. Now HR just tells people "don't call us, we'll call you."

Hey Linkin, I asked a mod this earlier but I didn't get a response: could you remove refusedchaos' avatar? It's absolutely disgusting.

[quote name='seanr1221']Manthing, you buy any games in that BBV sale?[/QUOTE]

Which sale?

The B1G1 ex-rentals or the BBV Clearance Sale?

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Linkin, I asked a mod this earlier but I didn't get a response: could you remove refusedchaos' avatar? It's absolutely disgusting.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I believe you asked me...let me look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back