I'm a motherlover, you're a motherlover, we should f**k each others OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got shafted and have to come in to work tomorrow at 2 am so we can stage a band of brothers type photo at sunrise hours later....

You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
FML

Sadly it won't be unveiled until some stupid banquet after I have left for iraq.

Which reminds me. If I post my address in Iraq will you guys keep in touch? I will send you guys some stuff in return from Iraq if I can.

[quote name='seanr1221']Wolve, would it be super expensive to ship original xbox games over there? I have some collecting dust.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Flat rate military shipping boxes from USPS.

Well I'm sure someone around you can find a use for them right? Once you get over there i'll ship some out. No point in me keeping them.

[quote name='Maklershed']Wolve, if I send you a ziploc bag full of glitter, would you throw it on some insurgents?[/QUOTE]:lol:

Whew, and with this, I'm done with my finals! Here's the last project that I had to make using TF2. If you watch it, please leave a comment and/or a rating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENN1HXHgjB8

If you want to see it in better quality, I filmed it in HD (720p I think) so it will look much better if you look through it on Youtube's site.

[quote name='seanr1221']Well I'm sure someone around you can find a use for them right? Once you get over there i'll ship some out. No point in me keeping them.[/QUOTE]He kind of shit all over the CAG donation drive because *I think* he said those guys were just providing some sort of support functions for the guys over there actually doing the fighting(him.) The guys who do the actual fighting don't really get to play videogames. At all.

[quote name='Maklershed']Wolve, if I send you a ziploc bag full of glitter, would you throw it on some insurgents?[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='Moxio']That girl looks like she's 13 years old, DarthPuma.[/QUOTE]
So she's about the right age for him?:lol:;)

Actually, Rock may have a heart attack if he sees that pic.

[quote name='Maklershed']Wolve, if I send you a ziploc bag full of glitter, would you throw it on some insurgents?[/QUOTE]
:lol: :rofl:

[quote name='Maklershed']Wolve, if I send you a ziploc bag full of glitter, would you throw it on some insurgents?[/QUOTE]Noice.

I did shit on those guys. Here's a video of the so called FOBBIT. Dudes that stay on the FOB the whole deployment and enjoy the FOB life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufCL38cVOkg&feature=PlayList&p=02333AB1726F2FD3&index=40http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufCL38cVOkg

If I get any time to play games it'd be between missions, but most of the time that's for sleep or for planning the next mission. I'm bringing my 360 in case the Navy Seals I'm with decide to not take us out on every mission.

The glitter would probably cause some type of incident that would spread all over the media in the US....so...maybe depending on how annoyed I get during my deployment. :)

it'd be cool if I could print outs of the OTT to keep me entertained since more than likely CAG will be blocked on the servers there considering I'll be surfing the SECRET side of the internet more than the UNCLASSIFIED one.

Last edited by a moderator:
93 degrees? What the fuck...

:hot:

[quote name='seanr1221']Manthing, a few games (without cases) are 7.00[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was out looking this past weekend, but the stores up here only had garbage that's been sitting there for 3 months.

Fobbit is a derogatory term used by coalition forces in Iraq and Afghanistan to describe base working personnel at a Forward Operating Base (FOB). It derives from the mixing of the acronym FOB, with the name Hobbit from J. R. R. Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" universe. The implication of the term is that the individual is scared to leave the relative safety of the FOB, by way of analogy to Hobbits that had no inclination to leave the Shire and face danger.

The term can be used to describe Department of Defense personnel or Department of Defense contracted employees. The word is generally used by combat oriented troops that perform combat, combat support, or combat logistical operations outside of the FOB.
:lol:

So the video doesn't allow embedding but watch it anyway. These were the heroes people were sending the games to and they had the audacity to request the games. That was what set me off more than anything.

It kind of bothers me to know that all the games people sent went to people who did nothing but sit on their ass all day.

It's kind of ridiculous to think that everyone should be out in combat. People need to be at the base.

No disrespect, Wolve.

Hey Wolve, do you need someone to send you 'care packages' for the 360?

I know I'll be doing that for my brother when he gets settled in there.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']David Attenborough makes everything pure gold. His narration of Planet Earth >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sigourney Weaver's[/QUOTE]
Indeed. This is why I imported the UK version.

[quote name='Wolve11']Sadly it won't be unveiled until some stupid banquet after I have left for iraq.

Which reminds me. If I post my address in Iraq will you guys keep in touch? I will send you guys some stuff in return from Iraq if I can.[/QUOTE]

hells yeah. let us know if you want any super special packages what most likely won't get through inspection and will make your CO ask some really uncomfortable questions.

When I have time I'll give you a long story about the guys who work there jimbo.

A pogue is a support guy almost like a fobbit really.
Then you have LEGS or low energy ground soldier as opposed to highly motivated paratroopers.

I didn't even feel that quake, Linkin.

Threw my neglected copy of Fallout 3 on Goozex - it took all of four minutes to get snapped up for 1000 points.

I'm considering eBaying mine for $30 and grabbing that GOTY edition in October. That'd only save me $20, though, and I kind of would rather save the $20 and play the game over the summer while I have time.

I like how I can't find any jobs. :cool:

Looks like I might have to make my triumphant return to Kmart, and pray to Jesus H. McGillicutty that I don't break my worthless back again.

Zew I understand that not everyone can be in combat, but those that aren't have all the stuff they need available to them in Iraq. If they want games they can buy them at the store in Iraq. I don't need or want anything from you guys except a letter or ott printout so I can laugh about puma being banned when it finally happens.

[quote name='zewone']It's kind of ridiculous to think that everyone should be out in combat. People need to be at the base.

No disrespect, Wolve.[/QUOTE]

That's what I said the last time that video was posted. Imagine if all the bases were unguarded.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm considering eBaying mine for $30 and grabbing that GOTY edition in October. That'd only save me $20, though, and I kind of would rather save the $20 and play the game over the summer while I have time.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...

$50 - $30 from eBay = $20 out of pocket

$10 x 5 DLC = $50

It would save you $30, no?

[quote name='Wolve11']Zew I understand that not everyone can be in combat, but those that aren't have all the stuff they need available to them in Iraq. If they want games they can buy them at the store in Iraq. I don't need or want anything from you guys except a letter or ott printout so I can laugh about puma being banned when it finally happens.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I'll make it happen just for you. :grouphug:

I know we don't exactly get along, but I really do have mad respect for what you do.

so tired. one of my coworkers is out and i'm the only person trained to do her job. sh had a full day of patients scheduled today. for my job, no one else is trained other than me. i had my own full schedule. somehow, my boss expected me to be in both places at the same time and doing both jobs at the same time, in two opposite ends of the office.

as i've got my hands full taking impressions on a really anxious 11 year old, he's calling me across the office to ask me what i'm doing and that "he hopes i'm not just playing on the computer in there" :roll:

[quote name='Brak']I like how I can't find any jobs. :cool:

Looks like I might have to make my triumphant return to Kmart, and pray to Jesus H. McGillicutty that I don't break my worthless back again.[/QUOTE]

Why are you looking for a job, Brak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back