I'm a motherlover, you're a motherlover, we should f**k each others OTT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I have ~10 hours next week, they released my co-worker and I'm training a free intern tonight, who has all of my hours next week. :cool:

:cry:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hmmm...

$50 - $30 from eBay = $20 out of pocket

$10 x 5 DLC = $50

It would save you $30, no?[/QUOTE]
Wait, no, that's wrong. The GOTY is $60. $30 from eBay, $60 spent on GOTY, so spend $30 instead of $50 is $20.

[quote name='Brak']Because I have ~10 hours next week, they released my co-worker and I'm training a free intern tonight, who has all of my hours next week. :cool:

:cry:[/QUOTE]

That sucks. If it makes you feel better I won't make you pay the $5 you owe me. :grouphug:

[quote name='Rocko']Wait, no, that's wrong. The GOTY is $60. $30 from eBay, $60 spent on GOTY, so spend $30 instead of $50 is $20.[/QUOTE]

I thought I read somewhere in the news article that the GOTY edition was going to retail at $49.99...

Hmmm.... apparently that's the PC version.

Yeah, you're right. My bad.

Linkin, all you need to know is that Westminster is directly above a fault line. If shit goes down, you won't need an app to tell you that.

Yeah. I dunno. I haven't played Fallout 3 at all so I'm not sure. I'll probably keep it only because there's so much content so playing it over summer will be best.

Home again. Lot's of homework to be done.
-------------------------
I'm trading fishing poles to my uncle for a satchel of bud :lol:

Buy Broken Steel for the raised level cap and borrow/rent the install disc for the other two. Don't worry about the new DLC.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Indeed. This is why I imported the UK version.[/QUOTE]

There are US editions with Attenborough...

[quote name='Eviltude']Is the NBA Game on tonight or is it just this stupid Draft Lottery shit?[/QUOTE]

Game after the lottery.

[quote name='temporaryscars'][quote name='mojimbo']buy broken sword. Out now for the wii and ds.[/quote]this.[/quote]
:cool:

Who was choosing between Bully and the Simpsons? Bull was one of the greatest games I've played. I had zero problems with my 360 version. Play that.

[quote name='DarthPuma']You guys know of a lightweight media player? iTunes takes up too many resources, and kills my framerate in TF2.[/QUOTE]

I use WinAmp from around 2001. :lol:

Thanks, BSB.

[quote name='dcfox']That sucks. If it makes you feel better I won't make you pay the $5 you owe me. :grouphug:[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

Anyone want Army Of Two? I know it's probably terrible, but I bought it as a placeholder with credit in a B2G1 and forgot to return the damn thing.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't know if these are fake or not, but these are supposed to be Trico screenshots:

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/05/19/project-trico-screenshots/[/QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3fED8EXl4

Crazy stuff. Some dude on GAF pointed out that the shadow next to the chain in the original picture is also in the video. I don't think its fake.

28vd4hv.png

Department is losing another 5 hours of available work time. Going to be down to 315 for us.

Boss is considering changing me and some of the other full timers from five 8 hour work days to four 10 hour work days. I don't really want to work a 10 hour shift , but at the same time having 3 days off a week would be pretty nice.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Department is losing another 5 hours of available work time. Going to be down to 315 for us.

Boss is considering changing me and some of the other full timers from five 8 hour work days to four 10 hour work days. I don't really want to work a 10 hour shift , but at the same time having 3 days off a week would be pretty nice.[/QUOTE]
That doesn't reduce hours at all though.

Just finished watching the Supernatural season finale. Good stuff.
all the angels and demons were assholes except for Cas. I hope he comes back next season.

[quote name='Liquid 2']That doesn't reduce hours at all though.[/QUOTE]

That's true, I suppose I should've mentioned that part of the problem isn't just cutting hours , but shift coverage as well. Me , the other full timer and my two bosses are really the only ones that can work any shift. All the part timers can really only work either mornings , closings , or weekends , whatever.

By having me and the other full timer work longer days means we can cover 2-3 "shifts" each day , instead of needing 1 person for each shift.

ex.Instead of having an 8-5 person to cover the morning and a 10-7 person to cover the afternoon , just have one 8-7 person cover both.

[quote name='Eviltude']Trico just sounds so corny that it makes it sound fake. I guess it's reasonable that "Trico" won't be the final title, but really.[/QUOTE]
Trico's the codename for the next Team Ico game, like Nico was for Shadow of the Colossus. I doubt it's the final name, but it's what people are calling it for now.

[quote name='tiredfornow']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3fED8EXl4

Crazy stuff. Some dude on GAF pointed out that the shadow next to the chain in the original picture is also in the video. I don't think its fake.

28vd4hv.png
[/QUOTE]
If that does end up being real, the kid sticks out a bit as needing more work since he looks bit plain compared to the detail in most everything else. Could be really cool once more details are out on how it plays.

Edit: Did that refusedhentai guy put the same avatar back up again?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the girl I'm seeing hooked on Plants vs. Zombies.

She actually bought it after she watched me play it. :cool:

[quote name='Brak']I got the girl I'm seeing hooked on Plants vs. Zombies.

She actually bought it after she watched me play it. :cool:[/QUOTE]

How many people are you going to scam with that game? I haven't played it since I first installed it. And that was only for about 10 minutes.

[quote name='dcfox']How many people are you going to scam with that game? I haven't played it since I first installed it. And that was only for about 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]
You own a Wii.

[quote name='dcfox']How many people are you going to scam with that game? I haven't played it since I first installed it. And that was only for about 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Not enough waggle controls.

[quote name='Brak']I got the girl I'm seeing hooked on Plants vs. Zombies.

She actually bought it after she watched me play it. :cool:[/QUOTE]
Now you should get her to buy it for Munch. :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']Just finished watching the Supernatural season finale. Good stuff.
all the angels and demons were assholes except for Cas. I hope he comes back next season.
[/QUOTE]

It was pretty awesome, right?

I went to Barton Springs Pool today and I had a pretty good time. I got horrible sunburn on my legs, and got a big cut on the bottom of my foot though.

[quote name='JJSP']Anyone want Army Of Two? I know it's probably terrible, but I bought it as a placeholder with credit in a B2G1 and forgot to return the damn thing.[/QUOTE]

How much do you want for it?

Cool, I've got my Universal Serial Bus working. :cool:

I guess I've got to find an SD card for it, though.[quote name='darthbudge']...and got a big cut on the bottom of my foot though.[/QUOTE]Those are the absolute worst.

[quote name='darthbudge']I went to Barton Springs Pool today and I had a pretty good time. I got horrible sunburn on my legs, and got a big cut on the bottom of my foot though.[/QUOTE]

Shits cold, ain't it. :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Those are the absolute worst.[/QUOTE]

I know. Just after I got there my brother pushed me into the pool and I landed my foot right on a sharp rock. Which means I had to limp around the whole day.

EDIT: Yeah, it was freezing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back