I'm getting a tattoo of an OTT on my OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got 2 fillings. On the bright side, having my tongue pierced means any other oral pain pales in comparison.

I wish the numbness would wear off so I can eat. :|

[quote name='wwe101']so i was playing mario cart wii today with friends when i realized im the best mario kart player in the world.[/QUOTE]You can't beat Dr. Mario Kart!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Me too...but I'll be going to the Dentist and it won't be fun :/[/QUOTE]Your dentist is going to fondle your butthole.

My procedure doesn't require me to be asleep.

----------

What's a good X360 Headset to buy? The headset that came with my 'S' was pretty good at first but now, people can barely hear me. These things are whack!

:lol:
Yo, yo, yo! If you want to stay wired the Plantronics 360 (the new version of the X10) is def not-whack. I gots mine for $9 shipped.

The 6000 you listed is intended for computers only.

Edit: These post and that Kia hamster commercial have me all nostalgic. I'm gonna go find and dust off my Black Sheep CD.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']:lol:
Yo, yo, yo! If you want to stay wired the Plantronics 360 (the new version of the X10) is def not-whack. I gots mine for $9 shipped.

The 6000 you listed is intended for computers only.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dawg!

One of the reviewers on that amazon page claims that it works with the X360.

Time to google me a Plantronics X10...thanks for the suggestion.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
One of the reviewers on that amazon page claims that it works with the X360.
[/QUOTE]

Be sure and check for the new version of the Plantronics 360 (no windscreen).

Yea you can sync it with the controller somehow, but I believe a youtube review I saw a year or so back says it only has one channel where the 360 specific version has 4. I almost ordered it then because I wanted a black one.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It only does everything?

---------

Where did you buy yours from H3ll?[/QUOTE]
It was either buy.com or newegg. Which ever one was doing free shipping on it at that time.

Bummer: the free Blu player I got from a coworker gives me "no disc" errors.

Upside: going to the opening of a "history of beer" exhibit with tasting tonight.

You can get with this or you can get with that!

[quote name='tiredfornow']
Your dentist is going to fondle your butthole.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
My procedure doesn't require me to be asleep.
[/QUOTE]

That's what will make it so awkward.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']What about side B?[/QUOTE]

That is the only flaw I see. Looks as though you have to make a second for just the one record.

I wonder how practical it is with supply costs.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHjlM5A1jME[/QUOTE]

protect-your-manhole-mcgard-products.jpg

Goin' to Sears!

[quote name='flowery']That is the only flaw I see. Looks as though you have to make a second for just the one record.

I wonder how practical it is with supply costs.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to guess none. It is none practical at all.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I'm going to guess none. It is none practical at all.[/QUOTE]

I guess practical wasn't the correct word.

To make a mold of each side of just one record, then make one copy of each side probably won't be very cheap.

If you wanted to make a large amount of copies it might be worth wild though.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The Medal of Honor beta for the Xbox 360 doesn't end until August 9. Good news for Linkin.[/QUOTE]

So the 360 beta is delayed a month and lasts for less than 3 weeks and the PS3 version gets a whole month and arrived on time? That's kinda fucked up. Oh well, it's not like I'm playing it much.

Looks like EA might finally be getting their heads out of their asses though. It seems like the next game they release after MOH will be Battlefield 3. You get an invitation to the beta by getting the LE of MOH.

http://www.ea.com/1/beta

Please be nothing like Bad Company.

[quote name='Trakan']So the 360 beta is delayed a month and lasts for less than 3 weeks and the PS3 version gets a whole month and arrived on time? That's kinda fucked up. Oh well, it's not like I'm playing it much.

Looks like EA might finally be getting their heads out of their asses though. It seems like the next game they release after MOH will be Battlefield 3. You get an invitation to the beta by getting the LE of MOH.

http://www.ea.com/1/beta

Please be nothing like Bad Company.[/QUOTE]
It may just be that they won't get enough extra data/feedback from another extension to be worth keeping the servers alive for more time. That build was already a few months old when the beta launched, so they probably won't gain that much from giving 360 owners even more time to play it.

I'd rather they take the feedback, polish up the MP as much as they, and release a multiplayer demo around the game's launch that would be a much better representation of the final product.

Edit: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7463651&postcount=3469

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Maklershed']Three day weekend uppin. Take that 83![/QUOTE]

[quote name='seanr1221']Half a day today.

Take that also, 83.[/QUOTE]

Way ahead of both you clowns*...I was off from yesterday until Tuesday!!

And by clowns, I mean that in the nicest way possible. :grouphug:

___

Yay...Heavy Rain just finished installing. Later, OTT.

Dude, I have a model 23 I would have sold you cheap. I took it in to one of the certified armorers in Smyrna to see if it needed anything and they told me it is in perfect condition.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Dude, I have a model 23 I would have sold you cheap. I took it in to one of the certified armorers in Smyrna to see if it needed anything and they told me it is in perfect condition.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a ten round mag for it?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is your wife cool with all the weapons you have Temp?[/QUOTE]

That's her Glock, actually.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Do you have a ten round mag for it?

That's her Glock, actually.[/QUOTE]
I don't have one but I can, they give them away down here. I also have a 29 rounder, original box and a hogue grip. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back