I'm getting a tattoo of an OTT on my OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']I can't have the 29 unless it was manufactured before 1994.

How much?[/QUOTE]
I think I still have a scherer pre-ban 29 rd. mag (I also have a newer one fore sure,) and a pre-ban 13 round mag. Let me see if I have that mag and I'll shoot you a pm.

Oh...and before I forget...

...ugh...new...

P1000481.jpg

Let me make it clear that THAT is not my dog. I did not pay for it. I did not authorize its purchase and while I was there when the sweater was purchased, I had nothing to do with the decision making process.

i accidentally texted my girlfriend something about her being jealous about me because of some girl on facebook and now she's really mad and told me 'fuck. you.'

damnit

yeah man i freaking suck at this girl thing

rabbitt, she was liking girls comments on my fb and i know that's because she was jealous. i was texting her and i was going to text one of my friend girls about it and i accidentally told her. i said i meant it was for someone else and i was just going to bring it up because i thought it was 'cute' and she said fuck you and goodbye
and lots of other bad stuff.
etc

god damnit

edit: oh yeah, also that i'm two faced, she doesn't trust me, and i broke her heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']That sucks JFD...if she won't let you talk long enough to explain, try sending her an email with details of what happened.

Good luck![/QUOTE]

Terrible advise.

Give her space until she's ready to talk. The last thing girls want is someone who's pushy and needy.

I guess I don't really know the situation, but jealous girlfriends are the worst. Sucks for now, but you really don't want to get into a long term dealy with a chick who's not secure in a relationship. Just don't fold under pressure. Unless you're cheating on her or doing something to make her jealous on purpose, or being unusual, just keep on keeping on. I have friends who are girls from early childhood that are still great friends of mine, I have friends that I hang out with without my girlfriend around, and we do seperate things whenever we don't want to do what the other is doing or one of us has work, or whatever, and there's no jealousy or anything. She needs to have some faith in you. You need to make sure you don't send texts to the wrong people either, lol. You also need to be honest with her and tell her that her jealousy is stupid, not cute. Don't let her con you with that broken heart shit. Good luck!

Keep all clips away from this kid for a while... :D

[quote name='flowery']Temp would be jealous, I am going to a cookout with my cousin to eat and shoot guns.[/QUOTE]

I did the same today, minus the cookout.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']temp don't get jealous nothing good comes out of it[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I didn't see your dilemma before I posted. I shouldn't have said jealous.

Cheer up mate.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I did the same today, minus the cookout.[/QUOTE]

Nice. I will have to let you know if automatic rifles are involved.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Hey LinkinPrime, have you seen Inception yet? Is it any good?[/QUOTE]

Just go watch it Temp, you won't be disappointed.

[quote name='flowery']

Nice. I will have to let you know if automatic rifles are involved.[/QUOTE]

Those aren't legal...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Just go watch it Temp, you won't be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

I'll wait for it on VHS.

Anything new from your GF, JFD?

--------

I bought a new headset at Target yesterday and it was DOA. Makes me wonder if there's something wrong with the controller.

I really want to play Alan Wake, but I'm in the middle of Darksiders so I guess I need to finish that first.

Also playing Deathspank, and it is awesome.

i'm not going out tonight, LP!

I haven't gone out in awhile. The last time I went out was when I went to go 'disc jockey' at some bar and grill and I had a designated driver with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back